•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 10 years ago
 ager aysa hua to kasa hoga
aftr taking 25 crore of money saachi will face a terrible accident when returning panchgini...and like the movie sadma her memory will stuck only 18 years age,aftr that she'll behave like teenagers and then she could'nt recognize anyone except azi n nani..th...en dv will come to her and make her je le zara again...πŸ˜†
Originally posted by zaneta

ager aysa hua to kasa hoga
aftr taking 25 crore of money saachi will face a terrible accident when returning panchgini...and like the movie sadma her memory will stuck only 18 years age,aftr that she'll behave like teenagers and then she could'nt recognize anyone except azi n nani..th...en dv will come to her and make her je le zara again...πŸ˜†

this is a great idea.. but i want it a little different...  like this...

saachi will deposit the cheque of 25 crores in the bank and will be coming back ..meet with an accident.. lose her memory and remember only till the time , dv returned from bombay and decided to take her to meet his parents ... so dv bhi , khush.. saachi bhi khush... dv will tell her ki uski accident se pehle lottery lagi thi...and that saachi ko lottery lene ka badaa shauk tha..  white collar gambling...she won't protest because she has memory loss...  so paise bhi hai.. dv bhi hai... and dv ki family gayi.. because ... unka toh pur ruin ho gaya.. beta bhi gaya and paisa bhi...wat say..
lollzz uski toh already partial memory loss hai.. 🀣
umaar ka faslaa aaurr baadh jayeegaaa πŸ€£
Originally posted by naneta

lollzz uski toh already partial memory loss hai.. 🀣

really.😲... what made you say so nancy...😲... kal raat toh achi khasi thi.. saachi...πŸ˜‰.. par jawab chahiye .. why did  u say so...
Originally posted by drveena

really.😲... what made you say so nancy...😲... kal raat toh achi khasi thi.. saachi...πŸ˜‰.. par jawab chahiye .. why did u say so...

arey kabhi woh DV pe trust karti hai n the very next moment...she forgts...ab yeh partial memory loss nhi toh aur kya hai 🀣

arey kabhi woh DV pe trust karti hai n the very next moment...she forgts...ab yeh partial memory loss nhi toh aur kya hai 🀣

i love u nancu πŸ€£
Originally posted by drveena

this is a great idea.. but i want it a little different...  like this...

saachi will deposit the cheque of 25 crores in the bank and will be coming back ..meet with an accident.. lose her memory and remember only till the time , dv returned from bombay and decided to take her to meet his parents ... so dv bhi , khush.. saachi bhi khush... dv will tell her ki uski accident se pehle lottery lagi thi...and that saachi ko lottery lene ka badaa shauk tha..  white collar gambling...she won't protest because she has memory loss...  so paise bhi hai.. dv bhi hai... and dv ki family gayi.. because ... unka toh pur ruin ho gaya.. beta bhi gaya and paisa bhi...wat say..

Sab ki happy ending ho gayi aur serial ko tala laga do...

I will go with the original sadma plot...vaise bhi Saachi ki maturity 18 years pe jaake ruk gayee hai...so nothing would change but she will have to fall in love with DV all over again...and this time it should be deep love from Saachi's side too.
Originally posted by nidhirohan

i love u nancu🀣

🀣 πŸ€—

πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ€£