Kehta Hai Dil... Jee Le Zara

India-Forums

On location video : Saachi gets new contract (Page 3)

koyelbasu IF-Dazzler
koyelbasu
koyelbasu

Posted: 08 January 2014 at 1:11am | IP Logged
##

Edited by koyelbasu - 08 January 2014 at 1:16am

divine_16 IF-Dazzler
divine_16
divine_16

Posted: 08 January 2014 at 1:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vinee_vinee

Originally posted by divine_16

WU.
Saachi is back home and is giving medicine to grannys. Aaji comments that money is not happiness. Saachi replies that farm brings all happiness to her and it's her top priority.
Saachi gets a call from Mugdha that Mr Mehta has come for the contract which has some problem and Saachi begins to leave.

Then there is SG's interview where she says that Saachi and DV have separated and Saachi herself has pushed DV away but she is sad so she has drowned herself in work. Saachi is not a crying types and understands the value of life so she does cry but not always...instated she wants to improve her professional life now. Grannys are not happy with her decision of separating with DV and Saachi assures them that she is fine.
Thanx...for the WU...Vinee.
But my query is that... DV has believed in what Sanchi said...I thought DV will sense into everything.He is a smart guy...but let me watch it first.

Drama hai bhai drama...sab pagal ho gaye hai yahan.
Vinee...actually I'm not liking anything now.Esp.after reading all the tweets.Only the chemistry was still forcing me to watch the show...but now I will always be apprehensive that will I find any chemistry between the two.YAAR!! how cheap is that SG's hubby.GOSH!! the tweets...and now all these illogical twists.OuchI love this pair so much...that I can't see their chemistry drowning.I liked them y'day.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

vinee_vineerasiya.ak75

koyelbasu IF-Dazzler
koyelbasu
koyelbasu

Posted: 08 January 2014 at 1:12am | IP Logged

WU.
Saachi is back home and is giving medicine to grannys. Aaji comments that money is not happiness. Saachi replies that farm brings all happiness to her and it's her top priority.
Saachi gets a call from Mugdha that Mr Mehta has come for the contract which has some problem and Saachi begins to leave.

Then there is SG's interview where she says that Saachi and DV have separated and Saachi herself has pushed DV away but she is sad so she has drowned herself in work. Saachi is not a crying types and understands the value of life so she does cry but not always...instated she wants to improve her professional life now. Grannys are not happy with her decision of separating with DV and Saachi assures them that she is fine.
But my query is that... DV has believed in what Sanchi said...I thought DV will sense into everything.He is a smart guy...but let me watch it first.

Drama hai bhai drama...sab pagal ho gaye hai yahan.

ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

vinee_vineeS0nalii

uppaas IF-Stunnerz
uppaas
uppaas

Posted: 08 January 2014 at 1:16am | IP Logged
me tooo divine...I dont know what the hell is happening if DV also does not sense why sanchi is walking away with the money its a BIG problem for me...and the tweets screwed up everything else...Ouch

divine_16ak75

koyelbasu IF-Dazzler
koyelbasu
koyelbasu

Posted: 08 January 2014 at 1:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by koyelbasu

WU.

DV has either became DVdas http://www.sherv.net/cm/emo/sad/crying-a-puddle.gifor DVman http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-merv/superman.gif who is in search of real reason behind Saachi's action.

Raleighbcatvinee_vinee

divine_16 IF-Dazzler
divine_16
divine_16

Posted: 08 January 2014 at 1:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by uppaas

me tooo divine...I dont know what the hell is happening if DV also does not sense why sanchi is walking away with the money its a BIG problem for me...and the tweets screwed up everything else...Ouch
Uppas..I 'm cursing the day I began to watch this show.Why does it happen to me always.Whenever I get addicted to a show...some horrible ..unexpected things begin to happen...and I LOOSE COMPLETE INTEREST.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

RaleighbcatIndomitablevinee_vineeuppaas

koyelbasu IF-Dazzler
koyelbasu
koyelbasu

Posted: 08 January 2014 at 1:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by uppaas

Give DV some time to absorb the shock. Phir dimag ke batti jwalega.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

vinee_vinee

divine_16 IF-Dazzler
divine_16
divine_16

Posted: 08 January 2014 at 1:25am | IP Logged

WU.

DV has either became DVdas http://www.sherv.net/cm/emo/sad/crying-a-puddle.gifor DVman http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-merv/superman.gif who is in search of real reason behind Saachi's action.
But in the time between...I'm pulling my hair...to find logic in these illogical twists.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

vinee_vinee

Go to top