On location video : Saachi gets new contract - Page 4

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by divine_16

Vinee...actually I'm not liking anything now.Esp.after reading all the tweets.Only the chemistry was still forcing me to watch the show...but now I will always be apprehensive that will I find any chemistry between the two.YAAR!! how cheap is that SG's hubby.GOSH!! the tweets...and now all these illogical twists.I love this pair so much...that I can't see their chemistry drowning.I liked them y'day.

Why, what did he say?! ðŸ˜²

Vinee...actually I'm not liking anything now.Esp.after reading all the tweets.Only the chemistry was still forcing me to watch the show...but now I will always be apprehensive that will I find any chemistry between the two.YAAR!! how cheap is that SG's hubby.GOSH!! the tweets...and now all these illogical twists.I love this pair so much...that I can't see their chemistry drowning.I liked them y'day.

By the way what did SG's Hubby tweeted which was so cheap just want to know out of curiousity, guyz can anyone wud update on this.😉
what did SG's husband tweet just want 2 no
@koyel hey really u know what is going 2 happen next pls tell na whether everything WL b ok between DV & Saachi pls pls plspls...
Originally posted by divra4

@koyel hey really u know what is going 2 happen next pls tell na whether everything WL b ok between DV & Saachi pls pls plspls...

Nehi yaar , just kidding.😊 But, Saruv will positively re-unite. It is their love story after all.
Originally posted by koyelbasu

Nehi yaar , just kidding.😊 But, Saruv will positively re-unite. It is their love story after all.

Originally posted by vinee_vinee

WU.
Saachi is back home and is giving medicine to grannys. Aaji comments that money is not happiness. Saachi replies that farm brings all happiness to her and it's her top priority.
Saachi gets a call from Mugdha that Mr Mehta has come for the contract which has some problem and Saachi begins to leave.

Then there is SG's interview where she says that Saachi and DV have separated and Saachi herself has pushed DV away but she is sad so she has drowned herself in work. Saachi is not a crying types and understands the value of life so she does cry but not always...instated she wants to improve her professional life now. Grannys are not happy with her decision of separating with DV and Saachi assures them that she is fine.

Thanks Vinee..
Originally posted by uppaas

arre Iam in the same boat as u any show I get hooked to gets screwd...I cant tell u how!!😆😆

I was into JA u cannot  blv wat crap its become

You mean Jodha Akbar?
Originally posted by Indomitable

[/QUOTE]
By the way what did SG's Hubby tweeted which was so cheap just want to know out of curiousity, guyz can anyone wud update on this.😉
[/QUOTE]
Dear please visit Sinchans thread on chemistry and you will know the answer
Originally posted by divra4

what did SG's husband tweet just want 2 no

Dear please visit Sinchans thread on chemistry...there you will find the link too and whole discussion on it.