Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vinee_vinee thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
WU.
Saachi is back home and is giving medicine to grannys. Aaji comments that money is not happiness. Saachi replies that farm brings all happiness to her and it's her top priority.
Saachi gets a call from Mugdha that Mr Mehta has come for the contract which has some problem and Saachi begins to leave.

Then there is SG's interview where she says that Saachi and DV have separated and Saachi herself has pushed DV away but she is sad so she has drowned herself in work. Saachi is not a crying types and understands the value of life so she does cry but not always...instated she wants to improve her professional life now. Grannys are not happy with her decision of separating with DV and Saachi assures them that she is fine.
AARMAY1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Tfs ðŸ˜Š

thank you Vinee for WU😊
zaara610 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: vinee_vinee

WU.

Saachi is back home and is giving medicine to grannys. Aaji comments that money is not happiness. Saachi replies that farm brings all happiness to her and it's her top priority.
Saachi gets a call from Mugdha that Mr Mehta has come for the contract which has some problem and Saachi begins to leave.

Then there is SG's interview where she says that Saachi and DV have separated and Saachi herself has pushed DV away but she is sad so she has drowned herself in work. Saachi is not a crying types and understands the value of life so she does cry but not always...instated she wants to improve her professional life now. Grannys are not happy with her decision of separating with DV and Saachi assures them that she is fine.

Thanks vinee for the update
S0nalii thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
plz tell me SG means wat? I mean ful form.
Thanks vinee 4 wu
vinee_vinee thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: shonali164

plz tell me SG means wat? I mean ful form.
Thanks vinee 4 wu

Sangeeta ghosh 
S0nalii thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Sangeeta ghosh

thank u dear
naneta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

WU.

TFS Vinnie. 😛 chalo bala tali...yippeee
vinee_vinee thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: naneta

TFS Vinnie. 😛 chalo bala tali...yippeee

Tu khush ho rahi hai Nanu..are koi nayee bandi nahin la rage hain DV ki life mein...now threre will be more Rona dhona...DV ne to Devdas ban Jana hai...happy DV is forever lost and do are his antics and never accept defeat attitude,
divine_16 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

WU.

Thanx...for the WU...Vinee.
But my query is that... DV has believed in what Sanchi said...I thought DV will sense into everything.He is a smart guy...but let me watch it first.