Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

20th Screen Awards Nominations 2014 - Page 3

2RsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago
And where is vikramaditya motwane best director nomination for lootera??Instead they nominate Ayan mukherjee for YJHD and rakesh 🀒

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BollyBoy thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: DB_reloaded

if they wanna put ranbir on that list why not Ranveer and HR i dunt know wht  shahid kapoor doing on that list simply hilarious!!!🀣

i would leave out ranbir/SRK and shahid to put ranveer and HR

LMAO...you guys are getting it all confused it's not SHAHID KAPOOR being nominated for R RAJKUMAR... it's RAJKUMARR RAO being nominated for SHAHID  πŸ€£ 
wat_up thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: Parko

LMAO...you guys are getting it all confused it's not SHAHID KAPOOR being nominated for R RAJKUMAR... it's RAJKUMARR RAO being nominated for SHAHID  πŸ€£ 

Oh ok πŸ˜†πŸ˜† i take my words back but still upset on the kapoor lad being there!!

But no ranveer singh πŸ˜²πŸ˜²
Edited by wat_up - 10 years ago
DB_reloaded thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: Parko

πŸ˜† thank god!!! thnx for the correction

starstruckk thumbnail
Lootera seems to have been snubbed in many categories. They got Sonakshi for Lootera though..hope she wins. 
Ooolalala thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: wat_up

Oh ok πŸ˜†πŸ˜† i take my words back but still upset on the kapoor lad being there!!

But no ranveer singh πŸ˜²πŸ˜²

He deserve it for YJHD. 
Edited by SaraluvRaghaVI - 10 years ago
lompatmape thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Dhanush and Rajkumar are nominated for best actor, yippie  πŸ₯³Always support the underrated actors πŸ₯³
Relax guys.. Ranbir, SRK and Aamir are not going to win. The nominations need a Kapoor and Khan tags for popularity factor, nothing new..

wat_up thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: SaraluvRaghaVI

He deserve it for YJHD. No matter how he is in real but he acted great in that movie 

Its not about is real imsge geez his role was nothing extra ordinary just an extension to bacho hai haseena ..its no rockstar, barfi, im sorry IMO its not a deserving nod for him!!
starstruckk thumbnail
Ranbir Kapoor was still one of the better male performers this year with YJHD. So, for him to be nominated shouldn't come as a surprise. 
This content was originally posted by: starstruckk

Lootera seems to have been snubbed in many categories. They got Sonakshi for Lootera though..hope she wins. 

EXACTLY

ITS THAT PRIYANKA EDITTOR OF SCREEN

USELESS IS SAY

OTHER AWARDS WILL ATLEAST NOMINATE LOOTERA OVER YJHD AND KRRISH 3