20th Screen Awards Nominations 2014 - Page 18

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by zarak65

I think more than ranveer not getting nominated its more that rk and srk were nominated instead that is frustrating, it just doesn't make sense to me, oh well nothing we can do about it.

i know yaar, its really frustating .. i expected Ranveer and Hrithik in that list ..anyways we cant do anything.
Originally posted by harshu.sundas

i know yaar, its really frustating .. i expected Ranveer and Hrithik in that list ..anyways we cant do anything.

SRK can just have fart scene on his next movie and still get nominated next year.
Originally posted by lompatmape

SRK can just have fart scene on his next movie and still get nominated next year.

donno what to say.. but his performance in CE was a complete hamfest ... he has given far better performance before but definitely his performance in CE is one of his worst performances...

Ranveer fans being upset is quite justified too, he did give a very good and better performance than SRK last year.. so 😕
What nonsense. Both Aamir and SRK were terrible in D3 and CE.
No nomination for Ranveer for Lootera or Ram Leela.
No Nomination for Lootera in screenplay/story or Best Director.

Rajkumar Rao being nominated is a pleasant surprise though.

EDIT: was just reading through the thread and realised I forgot about Special 26. Lootera, Special 26 should have been nominated.

Aamir and SRK should have been dropped (Aamir failed at playing a villain he just hammed everything up it was like watching a panto, and SRK just rehashed everything he's done in the past), and Ranveer and Akshay nominated.

Deepika and Parineeti have become two of the most overrated actresses of recent times. Yes Deepika has improved a lot, no she is not excellent actress, good yes, excellent no. Parineeti has potential to be great but so far she's just good. Sonakshi got a deserved nomination for Lootera but if she wasn't as popular as she is Lootera wouldn't have even got that nomination.
Edited by Amara_B - 10 years ago
They didn't nominate Ranveer, Vikram, Amit Trivedi for Lootera or Lootera movie. Just call them as biased losers and move on. If the next awards also does the same then well, it is just a sad joke.

Oh and the joke is RL gets loads of awards nomination and some how not the main actor award cause you know all those 15 awards were the reason movie did well and had nothing at all do with the main actor giving a good performance. Sarcasm ðŸ¤¢
Edited by mayumi - 10 years ago
i was so much into Dhanush that i forgot to celebrate the other nominations the film got..

AR Rahman, Swara, Zeeshan, Sonam and Dhanush.. they all r nominated.. and now yeah it really makes me happy.. i want all of them to win for sure, esp the actors , the film wouldnt be this amazing without their magical performance ..

esp Murari-Kundan must win..
Just because ranveer didn't get nominated, why are people here saying others are not deserving, I am not biggest fan of RK Srk aamir. But no one can deny that aamir did fabulous job in d3. He carried that movie in his shoulders. Ranbir and Srk roles were not most challenging roles but they did convincing job at least according to me,
It's sad that rs is not nominated but its not fair to say that others shouldn't be nominated. 
Originally posted by SaraluvRaghaVI

Just because ranveer didn't get nominated, why are people here saying others are not deserving, I am not biggest fan of RK Srk aamir. But no one can deny that aamir did fabulous job in d3. He carried that movie in his shoulders. Ranbir and Srk roles were not most challenging roles but they did convincing job at least according to me,
It's sad that rs is not nominated but its not fair to say that others shouldn't be nominated. 

its fine that rk and srk were nominated, they did good in the roles they had, but when they are nominated over someone who was more deserving that is where the problem lies.
Edited by zarak65 - 10 years ago
How does Amitabh Bhattacharya get nominated for Balam Pichkari lyrics instead of the lyrics for Lootera songs?  Nonsense vs poetry... no comparison. 

As someone else pointed out, the presence of UTV films in the nomination list is overwhelming.
Where is Ranveer? LOL and Raam Leela?