20th Screen Awards Nominations 2014 - Page 4

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by wat_up

Its not about is real imsge geez his role was nothing extra ordinary just an extension to bacho hai haseena ..its no rockstar, barfi, im sorry IMO its not a deserving nod for him!!
I know it was nothing extra ordinary but he did great job in that movie in whatever role he was told to do. Although it was not a extra ordinary role but he did a convincing job. And I think that's the reason which makes him nominated there. Nomination are made by how convincing that person was in his or her role and I think he was quite convincing and good. Just my view, 
Best Actor  - Ranveer Singh - Lootera MISSING
Best Film - Lootera - MISSING
Best Director - Vikramaditya Motwane -  Lootera - MISSING
Best Music - Amit Trivedi - Lootera MISSING
Best Singer Male - Amit Trivedi - Zinda - Lootera - MISSING
Best Lyrics - Amitabh Bhattacharya - Lootera  - MISSING
Best Cinematography - Mahendra Shetty - Lootera - MISSING

Biased UTV phanka!!!
Originally posted by starstruckk

Ranbir Kapoor was still one of the better male performers this year with YJHD. So, for him to be nominated shouldn't come as a surprise. 

Exactly, although the role was not most challenging role but he did a convincing job. And i don't know why people are so pissed off at aamir nomination, dhoom 3 was aamir movie all the way. So his nomination shouldn't come as a surprise either 
^Well as said the kapoor lad wasnt convincing enough to me and totally ridiculous!! Esp over Ranveer Singh in Ram leela and others who seen lootera said he was good!! 
Also, Hrithik as Rohit should have gotten a nod as that character was good and convincing ...but snubbing Ranveer singh as well as Hrithik  is totally ridiculous!! 

Edited by wat_up - 10 years ago
It's so sad that second best reviewed film of the year only get 3 f**kING nomination.

Disappointing...

Hope Filmfare doesn't disappoint. Screen has been f**king up since 2012 awards

Wonder why few critics tweeted and retweeted stuff about award juries and filmmakers/actors should be kept away from each other during award seasons

Ranveer Singh hasn't been nominated for best actor [Critics], but Ranbir Kapoor has. I love both, but Ranveer Singh's acting was far better than that of RK's in YJHD.

But then these nominations come from the guys who nominated Uday in the category for best comic role so.. ðŸ¤”

Thanks for sharing! Does anyone have links to the official website where these nominations have been shared?
Edited by BalamPichkaari - 10 years ago
What could be the reason behind snubbing Lootera? 🤔 The music album of Lootera was this year's best.
Originally posted by eeyoretel

What could be the reason behind snubbing Lootera? 🤔 The music album of Lootera was this year's best.

Priyanka. The editor of Screen gave Lootera 3 stars. And she also has something against Balaji
Originally posted by Rambo.Rajkumar

Priyanka. The editor of Screen gave Lootera 3 stars. And she also has something against Balaji

Poor Balaji doesn't have enough money to load her pocket. 🥱

why no HR n wht the hell is shahid doin on the list it shuld be HR 4 me he is a winner