Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

---ayesha--- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Guys,, some of u might have misunderstood the TM...She was just saying that she wants to see this priyal as lead in some new show.
But  CVs could have made a better choice of actor for this role.I had seen her few scenes in one show.She is a terrible actor.Aur EBI  mein all the actors are amazing. so I don't think this new girl can match the level of other actors.

sonal_cb thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: _SONA_

i think my fellow ebians got irritating after reading TM's wish. ... Chavi is lead... So members will not like this changing lead wala part... Otherwise TM is very much welcome to forum

SONA,

Sorry to say yaar, but you still didnt get us..we are not irritated, neither we showed any displeasure here.
We never said, there will be changing of lead...viraf/chavi/VP are already defined leads of EBI. so only we've mentioned in our comments that we dont want Radha (dont care who plays the role, but she has to be very strong in performance/expression  like our 3 leads) to share extra more screen space like Leads...
we just believe Radha is just an important angle in Mj's case and not a lead like those 3.

in EBI we have always given priority to unique storyline,Different execution and superb performance...So when there is a news of a new entry, it is obvious that we will have high expectations ...whether the new person will sustain in this serial like others with equally powerful performance like leads... 

If the new gals give decent n catchy performance and MriAra lovestory execution will be smoothly shown as shown till now, then no1 will bother...Hope that makes sense

So i believe better to stop all our discussions here, giving respect to all others' opinions .
I hope everything will be ok..we should trust Cvs and hope they wont mislead us

@TM, supporting your fav actress/actor is fine, but understanding and respecting others opinion is also important, so we r not bashing her..but expressing our views..

~Sonal
Badtameez_Dil thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: sabaSpeaks

🀣yay, now our forum is completeπŸ˜†

bas issi masala ki kaami thi.. πŸ˜†
girlTalks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Badtameez_Dil

bas issi masala ki kaami thi.. πŸ˜†

yup, the forum was too peaceful πŸ˜†
---ayesha--- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sabaSpeaks

🀣 yay, now our forum is complete πŸ˜†

saba !! nice to c u after so long πŸ€—

Without all this discussions ,there was something missing in EBI forum .Every one loved the same thing and shared almost identical views now forum thoda masaaledaar hogaya hai...I hope few of priyal's other fans also join the forum.Phir aayega asli mazza !! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
sonal_cb thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -MakhanMalaai-

First warning ki badhayi ho.. πŸ˜†

nice1 PalloπŸ˜†
krystel21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Guys, firstly, its not nice to make fun of the warnings. Secondly, I never said anywhere in my note that you guys were bashing. Notes are not left just for bashing; but the TM was being targeted simply cause she expressed a view that many didn't agree too. And like Ayesha said, all she said was she wished that Priyal was a lead in a show. Did she wish for Priyal to be a lead in EBI? Even if she did, it is entirely her opinion, so shouldn't we learn to respect it? :) I mean come on. Let Radha make her complete appearance before judging her. Poor girl hasn't even come out properly in the open and she's being hated on πŸ˜† Give her some time! 
girlTalks thumbnail
Originally posted by: ---ayesha---

saba !! nice to c u after so long πŸ€—

Without all this discussions ,there was something missing in EBI forum .Every one loved the same thing and shared almost identical views now forum thoda masaaledaar hogaya hai...I hope few of priyal's other fans also join the forum.Phir aayega asli mazza !! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Ayesha πŸ€—πŸ€—
same here !!
yup. let all of them join the forum , then we can have fan-warsπŸ˜† , personal jibes, cursing, swearing, more DT warnings and all the rest of wonderful stuff that comes along πŸ˜†
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Ab forum ki activity barhni chahiye.. hamara forum sampoorn hogaya..πŸ˜†

girlTalks thumbnail
Originally posted by: BalamPichkaari

Guys, firstly, its not nice to make fun of the warnings. Secondly, I never said anywhere in my note that you guys were bashing. Notes are not left just for bashing; but the TM was being targeted simply cause she expressed a view that many didn't agree too. And like Ayesha said, all she said was she wished that Priyal was a lead in a show. Did she wish for Priyal to be a lead in EBI? Even if she did, it is entirely her opinion, so shouldn't we learn to respect it? :) I mean come on. Let Radha make her complete appearance before judging her. Poor girl hasn't even come out properly in the open and she's being hated on πŸ˜† Give her some time! 

@bold: πŸ€£, Are you sure ???
on serious notes , we were just trying to lighten the mood, you know we take warnings very seriously.