Qubool Hai

India-Forums

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

||Mohit Sehgal/Haider Sheikh~ Thodi Si Toh LIFT Karade || AT #5 (Page 63)

charmee_sammy IF-Stunnerz
charmee_sammy
charmee_sammy

Posted: 15 January 2014 at 3:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mohit-deewani

Originally posted by PRIYA_luvs_MS

Sanaya and Mohit met on the sets of their Star One show Miley Jab Hum Tum. In this youth based serial, they played each other's love interest and soon their on-screen love spilled onto their real lives as well.
They fell in love in 2010 and have been going strong since then. However, the latest is that the couple is planning to take their love story to the next level by getting married.
As per a source, Mohit's parents are keen on the duo settling down in life. Hence, they recently met Sanaya's parents to decide on a marriage date.

@Bold      LOLLOLLOL
Hawww where is this article Shocked
Whichever it is , totally fake ROFL
this is just part 1 roshROFL
next updt me they will say Monaya's parents had gone to select invitation cardsROFL 

I mean seriously atleast take things in notice like both Mohit n Sanaya are busy in their respective shows.. they wouldn;t think of marrying now..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jyothi-

charmee_sammy
charmee_sammy

Posted: 15 January 2014 at 3:26am | IP Logged

Originally posted by charmee_sammy

This guy will kill me one day Silly
I love Pari's creations<3
Mee too ! Her creation are best when it comes to mohit/sajan/monaya Heart
Pari is my favorite creation maker<3 and when it comes to mohit/sajan/monaya she puts soul in her creations<3

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jyothi-

.Chashmish. IF-Sizzlerz
.Chashmish.
.Chashmish.

Posted: 15 January 2014 at 3:27am | IP Logged

Sanaya and Mohit met on the sets of their Star One show Miley Jab Hum Tum. In this youth based serial, they played each other's love interest and soon their on-screen love spilled onto their real lives as well.
They fell in love in 2010 and have been going strong since then. However, the latest is that the couple is planning to take their love story to the next level by getting married.
As per a source, Mohit's parents are keen on the duo settling down in life. Hence, they recently met Sanaya's parents to decide on a marriage date.

@Bold      LOLLOLLOL
next updt me they will say Monaya's parents had gone to select invitation cardsROFL 

I mean seriously atleast take things in notice like both Mohit n Sanaya are busy in their respective shows.. they wouldn;t think of marrying now..
Oh yeah , do you remember that monaya marriage April fool joke LOL
Sach main , more than monaya , these media people are more excited for there marriage ROFL
Yep , invitation card , hall , guest list Sab kuch keh articles bane gay ROFL
Seriously they won't probably marry till next year , kuch bhi ROFL
charmee_sammy
charmee_sammy

Posted: 15 January 2014 at 3:34am | IP Logged

@Bold      LOLLOLLOL

Oh yeah , do you remember that monaya marriage April fool joke LOL
Sach main , more than monaya , these media people are more excited for there marriage ROFL
Yep , invitation card , hall , guest list Sab kuch keh articles bane gay ROFL
Seriously they won't probably marry till next year , kuch bhi ROFL
that april fool joke even had monaya's marriage invitation cardROFLROFL
i know this media will manage to arrange everything.. u never know they may even say monaya secretly tied knotROFLROFL

if going by Mohit's plan to marry when they can enjoy to their fullest them probably next year tak they might not marry..
.AngryBird. IF-Stunnerz
.AngryBird.
.AngryBird.

Posted: 15 January 2014 at 3:55am | IP Logged
LOL
.AngryBird. IF-Stunnerz
.AngryBird.
.AngryBird.

Posted: 15 January 2014 at 3:57am | IP Logged

@Bold      LOLLOLLOL
As if Mohit's parents had taken media too with them.. inko sab pata chal jata haiLOL
I suppose media ko sabse zyada jaldi hai Monaya ki shaadi kiROFL
Media Heart     ROFL
jyothi- IF-Stunnerz
jyothi-
jyothi-

Posted: 15 January 2014 at 4:05am | IP Logged
 From which article u got this news.

Is this the TC april fool news.
.AngryBird. IF-Stunnerz
.AngryBird.
.AngryBird.

Posted: 15 January 2014 at 4:08am | IP Logged

@Bold      LOLLOLLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Deepshikha23charmee_sammy

Go to top