Qubool Hai

India-Forums

   
Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

||Mohit Sehgal/Haider Sheikh~ Thodi Si Toh LIFT Karade || AT #5 (Page 45)

snowwhite28 IF-Rockerz
snowwhite28
snowwhite28

Joined: 14 December 2010
Posts: 9020

Posted: 13 January 2014 at 8:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by charmee_sammy

Originally posted by snowwhite28

Originally posted by charmee_sammy

Originally posted by snowwhite28

Originally posted by charmee_sammy

Originally posted by snowwhite28

today's spoiler


Just when Mumani plans to kill Zoya,Asad returns to save her.
Meanwhile,Haider and Humeira get lost in jungle and she develops feeling for him.

well i hope only humaira falls for him.. he better concentrate in revenge..
n love shove ka lafdaLOL


ya tabhi toh woh humaira ke peeche aaya otherwise aise ladki ko koun itni importance degaConfused
but he will fall for her later on
yup its for revenge... even if he falls for her.. at d end it should be AyRa bcoz it was originally AyRa.. I dunno even HaiRa is good but AyRa is logical.. but if dey make HaiRa they can show complications.. like Haider being their parents enemy or after ayan's entry...
they can also go Darr way again another SRK movie.. if Humaira goes back to Ayan...

can't say whether they end up with ayra..its all abt trp game..but my gut feelings is saying haira marriage is on the way..pata nahi ayaan ko wapas layenge ya nahi.Confused??
Vikrant was doing a film n i doubt its shooting would have ended in a month..
Haira marriage track may come but won't haider back out from marriage to humiliate humaira n GaZia..
aur kitna humiliate hogi yarOuchit will be too much for her..if ayaan enters then haider should make the exit..but he is related to main track..don't want any love triangle..

Vishi- IF-Stunnerz
Vishi-
Vishi-

Joined: 08 February 2013
Posts: 30206

Posted: 13 January 2014 at 8:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by snowwhite28

i don't think so it will be different..
It will go on bazziger way...Jo Gazia ka hai woh Haider ke parents ka tha..
he will use humaira..will take Razia in confidence..and then saari property aapne nam kar lega..
and then Gudiya factory ka truth samne aayega..
may be on this way he will go against asya also..




Wow I hope wat u said cms out true Big smile
I wnt kameena baazigar haider Heart

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

snowwhite28

snowwhite28 IF-Rockerz
snowwhite28
snowwhite28

Joined: 14 December 2010
Posts: 9020

Posted: 13 January 2014 at 8:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bhavisweet

Originally posted by snowwhite28

today's spoiler


Just when Mumani plans to kill Zoya,Asad returns to save her.
Meanwhile,Haider and Humeira get lost in jungle and she develops feeling for him.





oh thats cool

just hope they will show us more scenesof haider coz now new asad came so i think their focus in on him now a days..


i want 50 - 50 screen space
charmee_sammy IF-Stunnerz
charmee_sammy
charmee_sammy

Joined: 27 November 2009
Posts: 27170

Posted: 13 January 2014 at 8:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by snowwhite28

Originally posted by charmee_sammy

Originally posted by snowwhite28


can't say whether they end up with ayra..its all abt trp game..but my gut feelings is saying haira marriage is on the way..pata nahi ayaan ko wapas layenge ya nahi.Confused??
Vikrant was doing a film n i doubt its shooting would have ended in a month..
Haira marriage track may come but won't haider back out from marriage to humiliate humaira n GaZia..
aur kitna humiliate hogi yarOuchit will be too much for her..if ayaan enters then haider should make the exit..but he is related to main track..don't want any love triangle..

c.vs ka koi bharosa nai yaar.. humaira has been a punching bag for c.vs..
harr koi hurt karke chala jata hai usse..
i too dont want haider to humiliate or hurt her further..
he should rather concentrate on revenge from Gazia.. n haira is going love way so may be ayan wont be back..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

snowwhite28

snowwhite28 IF-Rockerz
snowwhite28
snowwhite28

Joined: 14 December 2010
Posts: 9020

Posted: 13 January 2014 at 8:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Barbievishi20

Originally posted by snowwhite28

i don't think so it will be different..
It will go on bazziger way...Jo Gazia ka hai woh Haider ke parents ka tha..
he will use humaira..will take Razia in confidence..and then saari property aapne nam kar lega..
and then Gudiya factory ka truth samne aayega..
may be on this way he will go against asya also..




Wow I hope wat u said cms out true Big smile
I wnt kameena baazigar haider Heart


i hope so..cv's ka dimag mere jaisa chaleLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Vishi-

Vishi- IF-Stunnerz
Vishi-
Vishi-

Joined: 08 February 2013
Posts: 30206

Posted: 13 January 2014 at 8:31am | IP Logged
I feel said fr Humeira lol Cry
poor grl need to suffer alot.
Dnt u think cvs will make us fool if humeira fall fr haider? As in she was in love wid Ayaan frm childhood days n nw suddenly jst coz his love left her she ll fall fr another man ROFL
snowwhite28 IF-Rockerz
snowwhite28
snowwhite28

Joined: 14 December 2010
Posts: 9020

Posted: 13 January 2014 at 8:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by charmee_sammy

Originally posted by snowwhite28

Originally posted by charmee_sammy

Originally posted by snowwhite28


can't say whether they end up with ayra..its all abt trp game..but my gut feelings is saying haira marriage is on the way..pata nahi ayaan ko wapas layenge ya nahi.Confused??
Vikrant was doing a film n i doubt its shooting would have ended in a month..
Haira marriage track may come but won't haider back out from marriage to humiliate humaira n GaZia..
aur kitna humiliate hogi yarOuchit will be too much for her..if ayaan enters then haider should make the exit..but he is related to main track..don't want any love triangle..

c.vs ka koi bharosa nai yaar.. humaira has been a punching bag for c.vs..
harr koi hurt karke chala jata hai usse..
i too dont want haider to humiliate or hurt her further..
he should rather concentrate on revenge from Gazia.. n haira is going love way so may be ayan wont be back..


yes that's why i don't want ayaan..and after knowing gazia's truth..may be humizi bhi haider ko support karein
snowwhite28 IF-Rockerz
snowwhite28
snowwhite28

Joined: 14 December 2010
Posts: 9020

Posted: 13 January 2014 at 8:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Barbievishi20

I feel said fr Humeira lol Cry
poor grl need to suffer alot.
Dnt u think cvs will make us fool if humeira fall fr haider? As in she was in love wid Ayaan frm childhood days n nw suddenly jst coz his love left her she ll fall fr another man ROFL


but self respect bhi toh koi cheez hoti hai
ayaan left her..without saying a single word..he don't deserve humaira

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

charmee_sammyVishi-

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Chal side hatt, thodi hawa aane de

2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Author: starsinmyeyes   Replies: 68   Views: 5013

starsinmyeyes 68 5013 11 December 2013 at 5:12pm by antiquegold
||Mohit Sehgal/Haider Niyat aiyaash Haider badmash hai||AT#1-DTNOTEpg7

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 148 149

Author: charmee_sammy   Replies: 1191   Views: 41453

charmee_sammy 1191 41453 10 December 2013 at 11:29am by charmee_sammy
mohit mohit mohit

Author: treasure11   Replies: 5   Views: 972

treasure11 5 972 30 November 2013 at 2:05pm by swapno
Thodi Confused Hoon

Author: -Anji-   Replies: 3   Views: 710

-Anji- 3 710 02 April 2013 at 1:11pm by MisHumptyDumpty
Thodi thodi subkuch makes bohotKuch!!

Author: kari_1   Replies: 6   Views: 830

kari_1 6 830 03 January 2013 at 1:02am by BlessedSoul

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Qubool Hai Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index