Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Chashmish. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: charmee_sammy

Mohit in vest☺️ Man he has become mascular😳
he was treat to watch,,, baaki sab abhi ke liye bhool jao..
just drooling over Mohit in vest, with chest view, milky while skin n muscles🤪🤪

You just spoke what I thought 😆Although humeira thing was cheap , but my whole concentration was on mohit's vest ! ☺️☺️☺️ Oh my gosh , he looks so damn hot , he should, more often be shirtless yaar 🤪🤪 I m sooo gonna watch that scene again and again to see him In vest ☺️
charmee_sammy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: soniasharmin89

mujhe to abhi tak dekhne ko nahin millah.waiting for link now.😳

Sonia.. yaar u'll be DEAD once you watch him.. Seriously nothing else mattered to me today,,
Mohit ne itni mehnat se body shody banayi hai today he got d chance to show it😳
m so fida over his look☺️
Vishi- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Mohit in vest☺️Man he has become mascular😳
he was treat to watch,,, baaki sab abhi ke liye bhool jao..
just drooling over Mohit in vest, with chestview, milky white skin n muscles🤪🤪

I didnt got chance to drool on him properly 😭 dad was siting nxt to me & he was like ye kon hai vo kon h ye kya ho rha hai. Ye toh samrat hai isme kaise aagya. Ye to Ayaan k biwi thi na -_______- & i was gvng all d ans 🤣 actually he didnt watched QH aftr Rajni track got ovr so -_______-

will have to watch repeat nw to drool 😳 Mohit 🥳
BabajiKaThullu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Mohit-deewani

You just spoke what I thought 😆Although humeira thing was cheap , but my whole concentration was on mohit's vest ! ☺️☺️☺️ Oh my gosh , he looks so damn hot , he should, more often be shirtless yaar 🤪🤪 I m sooo gonna watch that scene again and again to see him In vest ☺️

why so much hype about humaira

like seriously... cheap?? Jo bhi hai.. it depends on u how u take it 🥱
charmee_sammy thumbnail
🤪

Originally posted by: Mohit-deewani

I know humzie copied dill movie track.. but who cares.. she had to take revenge she took now Haidu's turn😆
We got to see the HOT Mohit Sehgal☺️☺️☺️ Black vest n Mohit's milky white scene.. What a bloody killer combination🤪
his shoulder's have become broad and did you see his muscles when he picked humaira up MashaAllah🤪🤪
Edited by charmee_sammy - 10 years ago
.Chashmish. thumbnail

Originally posted by: BabajiKaThullu

Radhi frankly I don't much care about humzi 😆 Was busy seeing mohit but when if a girl lies like this , no one will believe when such things actually happen . 😳  She indirectly made fun of the people who have actually suffered this !
Edited by Mohit-deewani - 10 years ago
soniasharmin89 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Sonia.. yaar u'll be DEAD once you watch him.. Seriously nothing else mattered to me today,,

Mohit ne itni mehnat se body shody banayi hai today he got d chance to show it😳
m so fida over his look☺️

aaj to bro bhi link nahinde raha hain.guys u noticed today everyone praising Mohitin every post.plz comment those posts for him.although no one happy what humaira did but sab mohit ko praise kar raha hain.check some post on forum.plz comment.😳
charmee_sammy thumbnail

Originally posted by: BabajiKaThullu

Haider stooped low by kissing her.. humaira did d same but stooped even lower😆
now haider will teach her a lesson.. maza aayega.. he will again be greyish be it to teach humzie lesson😳
.Chashmish. thumbnail

🤪 I know humzie copied dill movie track.. but who cares.. she had to take revenge she took now Haidu's turn😆

We got to see the HOT Mohit Sehgal☺️☺️☺️ Black vest n Mohit's milky white scene.. What a bloody killer combination🤪
his shoulder's have become broad and did you see his muscles when he picked humaira up MashaAllah🤪🤪

Exactly charmee , he has made some bloody awesome body while he was away from screen ☺️ Ufff he has become more sexy now ☺️ Issshhh 🤪 U know what I soo envy humzie and sanaya right now 🤪
charmee_sammy thumbnail

Originally posted by: soniasharmin89

aaj to bro bhi link nahinde raha hain.guys u noticed today everyone praising Mohitin every post.plz comment those posts for him.although no one happy what humaira did but sab mohit ko praise kar raha hain.check some post on forum.plz comment.😳

Sonia, that is what m saying, many r not liking humaira but dat track has given advantage to Mohit, and we should care about Mohit.. no matter he comes hardly for 5 mins onscreen but those 5 mins is quality..