Originally posted by Akanksha_33

Originally posted by mandyg

Sadly... Ben is a pathetic dancer... who on earth made her a dancer...Confused

Maham../... the less i speak about her the better! Angry

Devar Bhabhi was good 

Jodha was good too...

Jalal! Dead although rajat was very good! Smile

jalal was ok but mujhe kuch samajh nahin aayea ke ho kya raha tha..where is the story going..is this epic love story..or ben ki dukh bhari dastaan story why so much coverage on her and then devar bhabhi jasoos!..and jodha trying to enter bachelor's party..jalal is still in his angry mode..and the letter track is still open..and usme shivani track ghussa diya..which makes no sense..today it was all about vishkanya ki amar katha..nothing else! jalal ka pata nahin cvz kya bana rahe hain..its ok if they r showing that he is the king with power has beautiful females around and is bound to do masti but he should be shown not so carefree when his life is at stake..and he has got repeated warnings!

I think Jalal will only be back, when Jo is on death bed with Ben's poison... that's when his senses are going to activate... otherwise we'll have this Jalal only to tolerate... he's taking his life too lightly! 

don't know yaar, i am seriously confused today..the story moves one step ahead in one episode and then takes 10 steps backward in the other..i do not know what these script writers r doingAngry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

detiAkanksha_33

ghalibmirza IF-Sizzlerz
ghalibmirza
ghalibmirza

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 9:39pm | IP Logged
i know shreya, i have not heard good things about himConfused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

akdhadeewaanii

pallavi003 IF-Dazzler
pallavi003
pallavi003

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 9:49pm | IP Logged
i swear, the dance movements were just yuck, even shame on the name of any type of dance, and it's equally irritating when someone keeps moving hands in front of our eyes,if I were there,I would be hell agitated with those hand gestures and would have shoved her on the ground with much force than jalal...:-P:-D:-D

and I also want to know where jodha was peeking from??kaha se aa gayi thi wo??aur maham, kuch bhi jodha ko suna deti hai,aur wo sunte rahte hai..:-@

ghalibmirza

ghalibmirza IF-Sizzlerz
ghalibmirza
ghalibmirza

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 10:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pallavi003

i swear, the dance movements were just yuck, even shame on the name of any type of dance, and it's equally irritating when someone keeps moving hands in front of our eyes,if I were there,I would be hell agitated with those hand gestures and would have shoved her on the ground with much force than jalal...:-P:-D:-D

and I also want to know where jodha was peeking from??kaha se aa gayi thi wo??aur maham, kuch bhi jodha ko suna deti hai,aur wo sunte rahte hai..:-@

just the idea of jodha standing and watching men's bachelor's party was a shame on cvz part..how can they even show such a thingWacko

pallavi003

Akanksha_33 IF-Sizzlerz
Akanksha_33
Akanksha_33

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 10:18pm | IP Logged

Sadly... Ben is a pathetic dancer... who on earth made her a dancer...Confused

Maham../... the less i speak about her the better! Angry

Devar Bhabhi was good 

Jodha was good too...

Jalal! Dead although rajat was very good! Smile

jalal was ok but mujhe kuch samajh nahin aayea ke ho kya raha tha..where is the story going..is this epic love story..or ben ki dukh bhari dastaan story why so much coverage on her and then devar bhabhi jasoos!..and jodha trying to enter bachelor's party..jalal is still in his angry mode..and the letter track is still open..and usme shivani track ghussa diya..which makes no sense..today it was all about vishkanya ki amar katha..nothing else! jalal ka pata nahin cvz kya bana rahe hain..its ok if they r showing that he is the king with power has beautiful females around and is bound to do masti but he should be shown not so carefree when his life is at stake..and he has got repeated warnings!

I think Jalal will only be back, when Jo is on death bed with Ben's poison... that's when his senses are going to activate... otherwise we'll have this Jalal only to tolerate... he's taking his life too lightly! 

don't know yaar, i am seriously confused today..the story moves one step ahead in one episode and then takes 10 steps backward in the other..i do not know what these script writers r doingAngry

I know right? 

They show the ray  of hope... 

and in the next epi the ray disappears...Angry

ghalibmirza

Angel- Goldie
Angel-
Angel-

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 10:33pm | IP Logged
All these deep hidden anger from Jalal's side !Ouch
The entire epi s getting too much to me ..
where is trusting Akdha Shocked

ghalibmirza

ghalibmirza IF-Sizzlerz
ghalibmirza
ghalibmirza

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 10:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Angel-

All these deep hidden anger from Jalal's side !Ouch
The entire epi s getting too much to me ..
where is trusting Akdha Shocked

if everything goes ok then the show will wrap up..they will continue showing MUs to stretch it as long as they can!

Angel-

Go to top