summaiyasayed thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Superb update
Waiting for next part
sankadevi25 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
So short! Poor Arnav :( He's gone through so much in the name of love and responsibilty. I hope we'll see the rest if the family's reaction and Khushi's explanation soon!
..Anita.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Poor arnav
I wonder how her so called family will react now
aayt thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Table turned n now Khushi is going to get sympathy from all over which I don't think she is going to like n concern for her now why now? Why he didn't realized earlier if he was in that much love 
Amazing job 
just_juhi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Wow!!!

I actually felt sorry for Arnav after Lavanya's announcement! Poor guy did't know what to think! At the same time, I know it sounds cruel, but I think he deserved it. I mean, if he truly loved Khushi (which deep down I think he does) he would've somehow found the real reason for her leaving. He's got connections doesn't he?? 

Have to agree with Lavanya here: 
>>Lavanya hated when people behaved like that. Once she had blurted out the truth, which she was sure Khushi would have a word or two with her for, everyone had started hovering over Khushi, their earlier behavior conveniently forgotten. <<
How TRUE is all this??!? I mean... Arnav's reactions aside, everyone is acting as if they did or said nothing earlier! πŸ˜• Bunch of hypocrites if you ask me. I do hope though that Khushi doesn't forgive them just like that!! I think they DO need to ask, actually beg for forgiveness from her! 

Yet another cliff-hanger of sorts. WHY on earth would Khushi think that Arnav would hate her more??? It looks like that even more drama is in the works! So excited.😳 Can't wait for the next chapter! 
Edited by juhi611 - 9 years ago
SS88 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
WHAT? I just read both the last chapters. Khushi is dying? Or was dying? I mean, is she still sick? And was all that drama so that Arnav would hate her and not be saddened by her death? But wouldn't thinking that she was unfaithful make him just as sad? Okay, as you can see, I have way too many questions. Please send some answers this way soon :)
jduke thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Is Kushi still sick?. I am eager to know what all Arnav private detectives unearth. Still so much mistery around Kushi's disappearance. Hope to see a very long update  next week πŸ˜‰

_Oorja_ thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
now what? I understand his behaviour but if he hates for what she did then he should slap himself first for believing her in the first place. anyways waitng eagerly for the next update.
archnahardik123 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Wonderful.
So everything is out now. But why she said that for now, is she going to die? Please don't do that to her.
She should not do this to every one they had right to know about her illness but she lied. What ever Khushi tell before going justify their anger. Even if she don't want to tell them about her illness, they have right to know. Arnav could have helped her. 

Now what? Please update soon. It's killing me. And don't let Khushi die.
Thanks for update and pm.
Edited by archnahardik123 - 9 years ago
dumas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Hypocrites Khushi so call family all are hypocrites all it took was she was dying for them to care wow and Asr ran away funny he can hate her boldly yet can't do the same for love awesome update.