India-Forums

Ek Nanad Ki Khushiyon Ki Chaabi...Meri Bhabhi
Ek Nanad Ki Khushiyon Ki Chaabi...Meri Bhabhi

My ShraNal are back!!!!

Katluv IF-Dazzler
Katluv
Katluv

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 8:01pm | IP Logged
Yayyy!!! Finally a light-hearted ShraNal scene after so long!! I'M LOVING ITBig smileBig smile. That nok-jhok between them! That jolly and funny Kunal! He is back to his self! ufff main marjawan! The way Shraddha drove off and the horn scene was hilarious!!LOLLOL. . arey Kunal, u shud have stopped Shraddha no?Wink. He is busy wondering if Zor uncle's screw got loseROFL
As much as I wanted ShraNal back, the way CVs showed this scene didn't make sense to me againOuch. Shraddha here is talking about Divorce.. as in THE DIVORCE! And Kunal being the most caring and loving brother, this is a BIG BIG thing if his sister will have to face. But then his reaction wasn't how Kittu's brother wud  have reactedConfused. I know CV's are trying to get our old ShraNal back.. and THANK YOU HEAPS for thatHugHugHug. But atleast make some sense and put in the humour whr it's required?? That was a very serious issue and they turned it into comedy. Though Kunal was right on his side.. Zor being a sensible person wud never do tht! So his confusion is totally valid. But for some reason I wanted this scene to be serious and wanted ShraNal to do a very deep and serious talking for AnKi.  CVs will never stop to play with the characters I tell youD'oh. But whtever it is, I Loved the scene totally!!!! Felt so relaxed to see them back! Aww they r sooo cuteBlushingDay Dreaming.
Now talking about Zor and Amrit! They are the BEST and the cutest in laws one cud ever haveHug!!!! But they shudnt have come up with such a plan. I know they are doing all this to save their children's marriage but they shud have though abt it more.. It completely backfiredOuch. I m not talking about Kamini's reaction.. I really don't care wht she thinks cos she hasn't left any stone unturned to criticise and humiliate other's daughter. And even if this happens to her own daugther, she is never gonna realise!!! She is that creepy ladyAngry. But what I mean is Zor and Amrit cud have planned it better. really didn't like it when Anand guessed it was Kittu who actually wanted the divorce and hence she went upto her in-laws!! Like really Anand?? After Zor giving u that much lecture u come up with this conclusion??? Wow! Why isn't thr any realisation factor in him?? Why???? What's wrong with this man and what does he exactly want???? I agree Kittu was at fault when she took such a huge step but this doesn't make Anand the innocent one. The way he behaved with Kituu covers up all Kittu's mistakes. He has committed bigger one. Still Kittu came back with her in-laws. But even that didnt get his brains back. If he really isn't interested then why glance at his wife chupke chupke with all those Rajhanaa music in the background??? One moment he shows love and shows how much he misses her and the next moment when Kittu comes in front of him and tries to sort out with good conversatio, he is in on full fire!!! I really m not understanding his character and what he really wants! The divorce SHOCKED him! But why? If he keeps behaving like this, asks his wife to take all her stuffs away from his room and never takes any step and make any attempt then is separation not the initial stage?? What is he even thinking???Confused. His ego has gone that high that he is even ready to sign the divorce papers! Not ONCE he thought abt his love.. about Kituu.. I really want CVs to polish his character. What is his personality turning into?? It's getting very disturbing and irritating!!!AngryPoor Kittu.. I literally cried with her when she was begging Zor and Kittu to stop this divorceCryCry. How much she loves Anand!! and this guy simply has no value for her love!!!
But again thinking in ShraNal's point of view, I feel this track is gonna get them even more closer!! WohoooBig smile. i know I m getting selfish here.. This shudn't have happened with AnKi.. specially with KittuCryCry.. but this worse situation had finally led ShraNal to team up! It will be a treat to watch how Shraddha and Kunal together will bring Kittu and Anand closer!!!!! eee. I m already excited to see thisHeartDay Dreaming .
Awesome ShraNal scenes ahead I feel with the chor scene already comingg!!! WhooopDancing

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

fahima1234riyadiwaniTheRoopsyswasinhanabniSwishCrawleyNihira-fanNaijaLuv88-Red-Rose-vivkriti

-Red-Rose- IF-Stunnerz
-Red-Rose-
-Red-Rose-

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 8:58pm | IP Logged

Yayy..your post is here!!DancingDancingDancing

Beautiful post again!! StarStar

Well written!ClapClap

Love you!!Hug

ShraNal short and cute scene was too cute..loved itEmbarrassedBig smile
ShraNal cute nok-jok and their old BG music made my day!Star

Kunal's expressions while their nok -jhok and shraddha was driving was too good!!LOL

So happy to see our old shraNal back!!Big smile

Zorit plan flopped!!D'ohD'ohD'oh

Want Anki patch up soon!!Smile

The best thing is shraNal teaming up for reuniting Anki!Embarrassed

Edited by -Red-Rose- - 07 January 2014 at 9:27pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

riyadiwaniSwishCrawleyKatluvNaijaLuv88Nihira-fan

SwishCrawley IF-Dazzler
SwishCrawley
SwishCrawley

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 10:23pm | IP Logged
They're back and how. Cool

LOVING IT! Big smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

KatluvNihira-fanNaijaLuv88-Red-Rose-

Katluv IF-Dazzler
Katluv
Katluv

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 11:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Red-Rose-

Beautiful post again!!StarStar

Well written!ClapClap

Love you!!Hug

Kunal's expressions while their nok -jhok and shraddha was driving was too good!!LOL

Thankooo Hug . ShraNal were fabulous!!! They r hilarious LOL . So looking forward to this team! I hope they can concentrate on their work and not get distracted and lost into each other's eyes!! I wudn't mind tht though LOL Embarrassed

Edited by Gurtianluv - 07 January 2014 at 11:18pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Nihira-fanNaijaLuv88-Red-Rose-

Katluv IF-Dazzler
Katluv
Katluv

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 11:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Swish_07

They're back and how.Cool

LOVING IT!Big smile
I M LOVING IT TOO!!!!!!! Approve Party

Nihira-fanNaijaLuv88-Red-Rose-

nabni Goldie
nabni
nabni

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 11:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Gurtianluv

Yayyy!!! Finally a light-hearted ShraNal scene after so long!! I'M LOVING ITBig smileBig smile. That nok-jhok between them! That jolly and funny Kunal! He is back to his self! ufff main marjawan! The way Shraddha drove off and the horn scene was hilarious!!LOLLOL. . arey Kunal, u shud have stopped Shraddha no?Wink. He is busy wondering if Zor uncle's screw got loseROFL
As much as I wanted ShraNal back, the way CVs showed this scene didn't make sense to me againOuch. Shraddha here is talking about Divorce.. as in THE DIVORCE! And Kunal being the most caring and loving brother, this is a BIG BIG thing if his sister will have to face. But then his reaction wasn't how Kittu's brother wud  have reactedConfused. I know CV's are trying to get our old ShraNal back.. and THANK YOU HEAPS for thatHugHugHug. But atleast make some sense and put in the humour whr it's required?? That was a very serious issue and they turned it into comedy. Though Kunal was right on his side.. Zor being a sensible person wud never do tht! So his confusion is totally valid. But for some reason I wanted this scene to be serious and wanted ShraNal to do a very deep and serious talking for AnKi.  CVs will never stop to play with the characters I tell youD'oh. But whtever it is, I Loved the scene totally!!!! Felt so relaxed to see them back! Aww they r sooo cuteBlushingDay Dreaming.
Now talking about Zor and Amrit! They are the BEST and the cutest in laws one cud ever haveHug!!!! But they shudnt have come up with such a plan. I know they are doing all this to save their children's marriage but they shud have though abt it more.. It completely backfiredOuch. I m not talking about Kamini's reaction.. I really don't care wht she thinks cos she hasn't left any stone unturned to criticise and humiliate other's daughter. And even if this happens to her own daugther, she is never gonna realise!!! She is that creepy ladyAngry. But what I mean is Zor and Amrit cud have planned it better. really didn't like it when Anand guessed it was Kittu who actually wanted the divorce and hence she went upto her in-laws!! Like really Anand?? After Zor giving u that much lecture u come up with this conclusion??? Wow! Why isn't thr any realisation factor in him?? Why???? What's wrong with this man and what does he exactly want???? I agree Kittu was at fault when she took such a huge step but this doesn't make Anand the innocent one. The way he behaved with Kituu covers up all Kittu's mistakes. He has committed bigger one. Still Kittu came back with her in-laws. But even that didnt get his brains back. If he really isn't interested then why glance at his wife chupke chupke with all those Rajhanaa music in the background??? One moment he shows love and shows how much he misses her and the next moment when Kittu comes in front of him and tries to sort out with good conversatio, he is in on full fire!!! I really m not understanding his character and what he really wants! The divorce SHOCKED him! But why? If he keeps behaving like this, asks his wife to take all her stuffs away from his room and never takes any step and make any attempt then is separation not the initial stage?? What is he even thinking???Confused. His ego has gone that high that he is even ready to sign the divorce papers! Not ONCE he thought abt his love.. about Kituu.. I really want CVs to polish his character. What is his personality turning into?? It's getting very disturbing and irritating!!!AngryPoor Kittu.. I literally cried with her when she was begging Zor and Kittu to stop this divorceCryCry. How much she loves Anand!! and this guy simply has no value for her love!!!
But again thinking in ShraNal's point of view, I feel this track is gonna get them even more closer!! WohoooBig smile. i know I m getting selfish here.. This shudn't have happened with AnKi.. specially with KittuCryCry.. but this worse situation had finally led ShraNal to team up! It will be a treat to watch how Shraddha and Kunal together will bring Kittu and Anand closer!!!!! eee. I m already excited to see thisHeartDay Dreaming .
Awesome ShraNal scenes ahead I feel with the chor scene already comingg!!! WhooopDancing

very nice post.

yes they r back,but i wanna see them in action.

as zor n amrit's plan got flopped,i think its shranal's time to take the chargen do some crazy things.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

SwishCrawleyNihira-fanNaijaLuv88-Red-Rose-

-Shobha- Goldie
-Shobha-
-Shobha-

Posted: 08 January 2014 at 12:06am | IP Logged
Nice post. In agreement with all, Shranal are back. Loved their cute scene in yesterday's episode. Loved Kunal's confused look and when he jumped at Shraddha's kussawala horn.

looking forward to more.

SwishCrawleyNihira-fan-Red-Rose-

-Red-Rose- IF-Stunnerz
-Red-Rose-
-Red-Rose-

Posted: 08 January 2014 at 12:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Gurtianluv

Originally posted by -Red-Rose-

Beautiful post again!!StarStar

Well written!ClapClap

Love you!!Hug

Thankooo Hug . ShraNal were fabulous!!! They r hilarious LOL . So looking forward to this team! I hope they can concentrate on their work and not get distracted and lost into each other's eyes!! I wudn't mind tht though LOL Embarrassed
yeah..who would!!LOLLOLLOL
Just want them together always!!Day DreamingDay Dreaming

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nihira-fan

Go to top