Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

flirtatious. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
Wait I AM A CC? Seriously??
Wow!! Thank you so much Jot and all the other CC's! It means so much to know that you can trust me enough to actually join you all (Im sure all the others feel the same as well) πŸ˜³

AND to all those I'm joining- Congrats first up for getting it!!! YOU ALL deserve it so much, I can already see how happy you are. Just reading your comments made me smile <3 Hopefully I'll be joining you in the Creative Corner soon!!!! Oh and good luck handling my maturity (or lack of it actually) πŸ˜•

I'm not going to lie- being a CC was not my life goal. No, I can't die peacefully yet (That can only happen when I am happily married with Zac Efron) but I must say that being a CC is an absolute honour. I guess it was my IF Goal...hey that actually sounds so damn cool? I have always loved their work around IF, and now knowing I will be a part of it already sounds perf  πŸ˜ƒ

illuminated. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Congrats Viz, Zoah, Shivuu, Zahara and Appy! Can't wait to see you all enter the CC hub! πŸ‘πŸ‘

And congrats to the ones I don't know but hope to know through CC; Deathmusic, Amanat, Wingsofheart, Blueeyes, eyecatchers and blessingbeauty! πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

And finally, can't wait to work with Zoah, BlessingBeauty and Viz in the Games team. πŸ˜ƒ
xbeyondwordsx thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
I am very late πŸ˜³ I know but better later than never :P
I'm really pleased to be part of CC <3 Thank you guys for giving us opportunities to bring creativity from ourselves  esp Jot πŸ€—

Nabila - Nabila, you're absolutely amazing <3 I'm so looking forward to work with you :D Appy and I made you proud, hein na? 

Appy - I love you πŸ€— We're going to rock, babe <3 

Congratulations to everyone for becoming CC πŸ€—
I'm so looking forward to work with everyone. I don't know anyone in the team apart from Appy and Nabila. I hope to interact with everyone soon :D 
xbeyondwordsx thumbnail
Originally posted by: appy_indy-KD

Yay! finally my dream come true... thanks Jot for giving me this opertunity... hugs to all the current CCs (maska lagaoging πŸ˜†) and the new crazy babies who made it this time with me... specially

Zoah: you did it baby πŸ€— mommy will be so proud of us... thanks mommy for always pushing us forward β€οΈ

Viz, zahara, shivu, hirdeyy, amanat, marjani and eyecatchers...congo shogo

and to those i am yet to know πŸ˜³

Special thans to Kalyani for letting me know about the announcment πŸ€£ if it wasnot you i wouldnot have seen this yet πŸ˜†

and definately special thanks to -Srushti- for telling me about CC recruitement thread... thanks jaani... my angel

Appy πŸ€—
Congratulations <3 I'm so pleased yaar :D 

Originally posted by: -Alina.

Appy.. I knew it! πŸ˜Ž Congrats! πŸ€— Special shout out to Viz, Zoah and Shivu! πŸ₯³ I hope you gals rock in CC. πŸ˜‰ I want a party from Appy! πŸ˜³

Congrats to everyone else! πŸ˜Š

Thank you so much, Alina πŸ€—

Originally posted by: justadream.

Congratulations everyone.<3 especially to Zoah, loveyouuu<3 

Annie πŸ€—
Thank you so much <3 I love you loads β€οΈ

xbeyondwordsx thumbnail
Originally posted by: DeviatedTesoro.

Congrats Viz, Zoah, Shivuu, Zahara and Appy! Can't wait to see you all enter the CC hub! πŸ‘πŸ‘

And congrats to the ones I don't know but hope to know through CC; Deathmusic, Amanat, Wingsofheart, Blueeyes, eyecatchers and blessingbeauty! πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

And finally, can't wait to work with Zoah, BlessingBeauty and Viz in the Games team. πŸ˜ƒ

Saraa πŸ€—
I'm so looking forward to interacting with you :D 

xbeyondwordsx thumbnail
Originally posted by: deboleena.manna

congrats to all of you..but special congrats to my both Sissy...πŸ˜ƒ..appy and zoah..congrats guys..πŸ€—..you both deserve this...now you both will work under mommyπŸ‘πŸ‘..and to be frank..I told you that I will participate too but I didn't..πŸ˜›πŸ˜†

Debo πŸ€—
Thank you, hon :D 
Hope you're well :) Haven't spoke to you in a while :/ 

pontiacbandit thumbnail
Originally posted by: DeviatedTesoro.

Yayyy! You're our captain!πŸ₯³This is so awesome!
Thank you Saraa!πŸ€—
FromTheAshes thumbnail
Originally posted by: ..Athena..

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">Wait I AM A CC? Seriously??
</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">Wow!! Thank you so much Jot and all the other CC's! It means so much to know that you can trust me enough to actually join you all (Im sure all the others feel the same as well)😳</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">AND to all those I'm joining- Congrats first up for getting it!!! YOU ALL deserve it so much, I can already see how happy you are. Just reading your comments made me smile <3 Hopefully I'll be joining you in the Creative Corner soon!!!! Oh and good luck handling my maturity (or lack of it actually)πŸ˜•</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">I'm not going to lie- being a CC was not my life goal. No, I can't die peacefully yet (That can only happen when I am happily married with Zac Efron) but I must say that being a CC is an absolute honour. I guess it was my IF Goal...hey that actually sounds so damn cool? I have always loved their work around IF, and now knowing I will be a part of it already sounds perf πŸ˜ƒ</font>

Hello miss avni..
Now we will rock the CC.
Jot di did one mistake putting two most crazy persons in one sub team..now CC's be ready for an earthquake in creative corner 🀣
Lols jokes apart we both are very good bacha's and congo shongo avni madam...
flirtatious. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: -WingsOfHeart-

Hello miss avni..
Now we will rock the CC.
Jot di did one mistake putting two most crazy persons in one sub team..now CC's be ready for an earthquake in creative corner 🀣
Lols jokes apart we both are very good bacha's and congo shongo avni madam...

Hehehe I know right! I think we might give competition to the Japanese Earthquakes πŸ˜† 

Good Bachas? Puhlease Hrideyy- your the bacha- not me!!!
OtakuGirl-Debo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: xbeyondwordsx

Debo πŸ€—
Thank you, hon :D 
Hope you're well :) Haven't spoke to you in a while :/ 

yeah m fine..but think will die soon...my Geography practicals ans teachers will kill me soon..🀒