Views

Users

Frequent Posters

howcome thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: Vistaa

res sa

Our man in Havana...maanfi😳, Birpur is not too far behind Barney Sa's grand game...rather he is hot on his heels and does not hesitate from showing up at the baraat bhelcome party...for he believes in psychological warfare as much as he swears by gun power. This is after he has demonstrated to hapless Aman, what clever deduction and judgment is all about...

Milord...this is high level of fangirling under the garb of some kinda sarcasm... I the object ! 

But visi ...manna padega , your write up shook my loyalty for barney for a milli sec...but true love wins! 
purplenpink thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: howcome

Updtaded pg 3

Sorry sahelion... Me did a very very phaltu job... But vaada nibhana and all that nonsense. 

My life is currently in SN mode ...with sprinklers going kaput ...the wet soggy mattresses carpet , the blowers, the dehumidifiers ...😡

Uh oh..hope it gets better soon.

Honey with Howie...🤣 You know we'll be waiting with bated breadth to see who's next on that couch right?
Vistaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Milord...this is high level of fangirling under the garb of some kinda sarcasm... I the object ! 

But visi ...manna padega , your write up shook my loyalty for barney for a milli sec...but true love wins! 

Objection overruled!! *slams the gavel*

😃

Psst:...Moi posts be absolutely sau phee sad literal...you  are not supposed to read between the lines
-Jamba- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: savvy05

Shoomie its official, no more newbie excuse🥳🥳🥳

The relationship may change between Paro-Rudra, Thakur-Thakurain, Rudra-Laila😛 but Shoomie and SSN - hamesha⭐️👏

A relatively slow paced episode today, the undercurrents are anything but as all pieces are in place for mayhem and collateral damage to start from tomorrow. Paro - shy, dreams laden bride soaks in the festivities and the attention of her fiancee. The absolute joy on Bindi's face as the groom was reciting poetry was priceless⭐️ - am gonna miss her. Sanaya looked pretty and Thakurain looked extremely regal in all the pre-wedding finery.

Uh oh - she got drown-ded by Barney Sa already? 😲
Edited by -Jamba- - 10 years ago
dips99 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

@Bold Well said Howie, well said👏. I second that.

MadhuO thumbnail

Originally posted by: Avocado.Girl

Gosh, this was tooo long to read...Don't wanna get drowned in the vortex and go round, round like the chakki that keeps pissing and pissing 😆

🤣  🤣
howcome thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Shoomie, now you have put an image in my mind. Howie dancing a la KJo with Ruq providing the back ups🤣

Dear friends,
May i request to STOP -SA now 😡  Or will you need a reminder of who barney really belongs to(refer to SN 16 ...some page) 

DrShuenmial thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Avocado.Girl

Gosh, this was tooo long to read...Don't wanna get drowned in the vortex and go round, round like the chakki that keeps pissing and pissing 😆

Maafi for the trouble! This being the " never before in TV epic" planning took a little long 😊
purplenpink thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -Jamba-

Jee nahin. 

I keep chopping block ready for Payaliya whenever she shows up here in sasuraal from her mayternity home.

Sasuma ki paas mere liye itna welcome dekh ke aankhon mein pyaaz bhare aansoon

Aap hum aur pyaaz...hamesha😆
Edited by purplenpink - 10 years ago
dips99 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Jamba-

- she got drown-ded by Barney Sa already? 😲

Not yet. She is still fangirling Paro's Banne-sa. But we know she is going to land up at wrong place at wrong time. 😭