Ponder Vortex - Page 6

Posted: 10 years ago
Dipsy ...🤣 .. Thakurayin chickened out ...🤣 She did and she knows it! 
Originally posted by howcome

Dipsy ...🤣 .. Thakurayin chickened out ...🤣 She did and she knows it! 

Ok - you ladkis be having way too much FUN with something I can't follow. 😡 

WU padhke aate hain.

Updtaded pg 3

Sorry sahelion... Me did a very very phaltu job... But vaada nibhana and all that nonsense. 

My life is currently in SN mode ...with sprinklers going kaput ...the wet soggy mattresses carpet , the blowers, the dehumidifiers ...😡

Huh???? Backtrack, re-read beyond first line.

What??? How??? Why??? Total SN indeed. Sending hot weather your way so things dry up fast🤗

Originally posted by savvy05

Dipsy🤣🤣 I sense you met with great difficulty in completing your diary entry today, particularly after seeing Barney-sa in  resplendent purple😈  Does Shoomie even know this? Otherwise she would have mentioned it in the header post.

No wonder rukmini never came back ...☺️
Originally posted by psarada

Well Lady J, you won't ever forget the onion chopping scene ever will you ? 😆

Jee nahin. 

I keep chopping block ready for Payaliya whenever she shows up here in sasuraal from her mayternity home.

Rukmini here

Paro se milke aate hain...bas 10 min mein
Since rukmini seems to be rather busy with paro's enagagement. I am sharing about an earlier encounter of ours.

So, the other day i caught Rukmini in a rather pleasant mode and decided it was time for a Honey with Howie ala koffee with Kjo. And how can Rukmini resist honey so she zoomed in pretty quick for a chat. We ended up talking about her life, her friends and her love hate relationship with naag devta. What stuck with me was in all her conversations, she went on referring about a tweety bird.

She said, this tweety bird was the one who told rukmini about all things happening in the non-reth world. Rukmini had the tweety bird in high esteem because most of what tweety said was very profound, the kind that one preaches but never does. Rukmini explained that as we humans believe in God being the fate-maker (dont visualize roti maker, you trp aunties!)tweety had told her about a set of humans (lets call them Buzz -kill) who were deciding her(rukmini's) fate. Oh-my-Humans said Rukmini unable to control her antennae going all zombie on her.

Tweety said one of the buzz kill was good friends with her, spoke to her almost everyday. Though she was good friends with him, he was very a touch guy who always said -'dekhna hai toh dekho' when speaking to other friends of tweety. Anyways, in an off camera segment, Rukmini let me in on a secret that she had shared with no one and i hope you all readers respect her privacy(though i am sharing this with you). Apparently this buzz kill never wanted Rukmini in Paro's life. He wanted a four legged camel to be her friend. Rukmini was aghast. Who in their right mind will give a dainty Paro with a cud-chewing camel. How insensitive was buzz kill to the needs of her Paro. Rukmini asked me - ' How could the buzz kill even think that I wouldnt be part of Paro's life?'. At the risk of having my conversation style change from KJo to Simi... I said 'Oh-my-God, i cant even fathom such a thought, we would surely petition for you being in Paro's life'. But Rukmini was no abla-butterfly, she soared high enough to make eye contact with me and said -'That wont be necessary, buzz kill loves tweety bird, if he ever decides to kill my relationship with Paro, i will ensure all of tweety's friends stop talking to him. That lack of attention, would surely teach him a lesson'

Howie 🤣
Does Honey with Howie has a dance sequence in the begining??

Updtaded pg 3

Sorry sahelion... Me did a very very phaltu job... But vaada nibhana and all that nonsense.

My life is currently in SN mode ...with sprinklers going kaput ...the wet soggy mattresses carpet , the blowers, the dehumidifiers ...😡

Man Howie! Hang in there ! I know the feeling I went through the horror during Sandy:(

Updtaded pg 3

Ooo - that is NOT fun - especially since you're already inhabiting the vegetable crisper tray. 😕 
Originally posted by DrShuenmial

According to reliable sources the producer fought tooth and nail about the mooch and mane but the writer and Bitwa ganged up on him so he had to relent but in exchange for that he laid the law that supporting cast names must be limited to "sound like" quashing the writer's twitter fame dreams! But SSN just learned that there be lot of tweeps who heard the name "wrong" and showed their love thru tweets! Writer saab is happy that his 15 secs if twitter fame is fulfilled but did send a staunch resounding tweet clarifying the name neverthless!

👏👏 Not for anyone in the cast and crew but for SSN for having a true pulse on all happenings😃

Edited by savvy05 - 10 years ago
Originally posted by DrShuenmial

Howie 🤣
Does Honey with Howie has a dance sequence in the begining??
Shoomie, now you have put an image in my mind. Howie dancing a la KJo with Ruq providing the back upsROFL