India-Forums

Rangrasiya
Rangrasiya

Thakur Sa

Kajol20 Senior Member
Kajol20
Kajol20

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 6:21pm | IP Logged
I usually don't make topics, I just reply to topics. This happens to be my first topic in Rangrasiya forum.    Hi guys I'm Kajol! I'm just putting out my thoughts and opinions..

Is it bad of me to think Tejawat Thakur Sa is kind of cute/handsome? Or am I crazy? Big smile Even though he's the current antagonist.
I love Thahurain Sa aka Sadiya I've seen her in Saat Phere and Sasural Ghenda Phool. She's a wonderful actress. And Tejawat and Thakurain look cute together! Loved the small dance scene between them two! ...before the guard interrupted. AngryLOL 

What do you guys think? Please comment below!Big smile

P.S. Also loved Ankita's entry as Laila, never seen her like that, she looked good and her performance was outstanding! Wonder if Paro and Laila will ever meet? Hmm, what'll happen then? Shocked

Edited by Kajol17 - 07 January 2014 at 6:26pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ragtag-FreeSpirit--himu-

vari3241 IF-Dazzler
vari3241
vari3241

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 6:25pm | IP Logged
Thakur is d main conspirator...Angry
N blames BSD ...thakurain is good characterSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-himu-

Kajol20 Senior Member
Kajol20
Kajol20

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 6:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vari3241

Thakur is d main conspirator...Angry
N blames BSD ...thakurain is good characterSmile

That's why I'm questioning myself if I'm crazy. LOLLOL
Thanks for replying! I have a feeling I won't get many replies...
Kangto09 Groupbie
Kangto09
Kangto09

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 6:37pm | IP Logged
Hi Smile Yes, the mustached villain is very handsome. It is not wrong to think that. Someone can be physically attractive and still be bad. I also enjoyed the romance between him and Thakurain because it made him less of a caricature and very human. Humans are capable of great atrocities and at the same time also have the capacity to like/love someone. Reminds me of Schutzstaffel (SS) men who killed women, children and old/disabled during Nazi occupation in Europe.  These men would send love letters to their wives or ask about their children while committing these atrocities. Awesome first time post.Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ayshaomar

ThruMyEyez-Nita IF-Dazzler
ThruMyEyez-Nita
ThruMyEyez-Nita

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 11:36pm | IP Logged
I think he's pretty charming myself and it's nice to see that he's not being portrayed as an all-out, non-smiling villain. We get to see a "nicer" side of him and I wonder where they will take his story with his wife.
-FreeSpirit- IF-Rockerz
-FreeSpirit-
-FreeSpirit-

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 11:39pm | IP Logged
I think that what Thakur very manipulative and cunning, he has got the charm and he has got this evil side to him which he shows front of few people.
I feel bad for Thakuriansa she has been living with someone who is leading a double life, hope we get to see their back story

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index