Jodha Akbar

India-Forums

Jodha Akbar
Jodha Akbar

More rubbish in the name of an episode! (Page 8)

ILTHBEB IF-Stunnerz
ILTHBEB
ILTHBEB

Posted: 08 January 2014 at 12:34am | IP Logged
Only huge TRP fallen down can save us frm this horrible story line..cvs tried heart n soul to tarnish jalal's character in ben track n they succeeded..now ben's presence n not presence in show doesn't make difference to me..

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

sreev12pallavi003history_geekAmysheldonskanda12SonaLuvZaSafsonia_1elasingh

Akanksha_33 IF-Sizzlerz
Akanksha_33
Akanksha_33

Posted: 08 January 2014 at 12:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by elasingh

Originally posted by history_geek

Originally posted by elasingh

Ben track will continue mansi...Just called zee...

dont be dissapointed. :p
this track was supposed to be more more lengthy..!!.as per what they told.!!.
Just call them and ask for the explanation of this track...
And you will get it..

Leave this Ben topic.
Dont u feel Hakim-shivani track is going to be a serious blunder.!.?.
Sorry Abhay but the truth is Ben is getting on my nerves...

She's already on my nerves! it's awful to watch her now! 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sreev12skanda12SonaLuvZaSaf

ayushimehra IF-Rockerz
ayushimehra
ayushimehra

Posted: 08 January 2014 at 12:45am | IP Logged
i am agree with you now its jodha turn she will sought out the puzzle (poem written in awadhi)and will save jalal^s life.
this is for those who is feeling sadSmile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

history_geekskanda12SonaLuvZaSaf

skanda12 IF-Sizzlerz
skanda12
skanda12

Posted: 08 January 2014 at 12:46am | IP Logged
What in heaven's name is going on? I feel like a fool for watching daily for so many months! I didn't sign up to watch Ben or Shivani or hakim or Adham or Sharif, na? Now Abul mali is also coming to Agra? Is this a traffic jam or what?ShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShocked

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

sreev12Shweta16pallavi003sweet_diksha111192Akanksha_33SonaLuvZaSafAmysheldonsonia_1

Akanksha_33 IF-Sizzlerz
Akanksha_33
Akanksha_33

Posted: 08 January 2014 at 12:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by skanda12

What in heaven's name is going on? I feel like a fool for watching daily for so many months! I didn't sign up to watch Ben or Shivani or hakim or Adham or Sharif, na? Now Abul mali is also coming to Agra? Is this a traffic jam or what?Shocked

Frankly,  anything is better than Benazir! Angry 
I'd rather watch Adham and Sharif! but not Benazir and her snakes! Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sreev12pallavi003skanda12SonaLuvZaSafsonia_1

sweet_diksha IF-Rockerz
sweet_diksha
sweet_diksha

Posted: 08 January 2014 at 1:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by skanda12

What in heaven's name is going on? I feel like a fool for watching daily for so many months! I didn't sign up to watch Ben or Shivani or hakim or Adham or Sharif, na? Now Abul mali is also coming to Agra? Is this a traffic jam or what?Shocked

Abul Mali won't come to agra. i think his track will be simultaneously on with AkDha for this week. but Ben track should be over by friday or next monday. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

skanda12SonaLuvZaSaf

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 08 January 2014 at 2:24am | IP Logged
I dunno Mansi what to say ...I hv stopped even my weekend take to make CVs realise that we r loosing interest .. but I guess they dont care as long as they r getting Trps OuchOuch

I seriously dont understand what was the need to waste 5 mins of the episode on Benazir's childhood tale ConfusedConfused/... this actually indicates Ben track might not end soon and CVs mayb even thinking of presenting Ben like the victim under the hands of Abul Mali in near future and then who knows , Ben might b permanent member in Jalal's Harem too DeadDead... Already CVs hv started showing Ben in a bit of positive light with her sympathetic childhood and how Ben is pleasantly surprised with Jalal's character as he has not fallen for her body yet Ouch... Oh well mayb vishkanya will fall in love with Jalal now  .. who knows Stern Smile...

Jalal as usual continues to keep his brains in freezer and drool over Ben's husn Ouch.. Only positive was he pushes Ben away last night while Jodha was praying to kanha ... But I m not sure whether to take it as positive or negative because in his subconscious mind he was imagining Jodha instead of Ben and so the push was for Jodha and not Ben which means if he was not drunk and Ben would hv seduced him , then he would hv not pushed Ben and instead might hv spent the night with her too .. isn't it ErmmDeadDead...

Mirza continues to b the smart thinker once again as he and Jodha discuss about the possibilities of a vishkanya in Mahal .. Sighhh only if CVs would hv replaced Mirza with Jalal here and showed Jalal saving Jodha from the dead snake and then discussing about possibilities of a vishkanya's presense OuchOuch... Why cant these scenes b shown with Jalal and Jodha instead of Mirza and Jodha ?? Confused...

Right now it looks like show has two couples in the making .. Jodha-Mirza and Jalal-Ben ... Sighhh OuchOuch

And in all this mess , another new mess of Shivani's marriage fiasco is going to b added Ouch

I guess this track helped me a lot in getting totally detached from the show and now I watch it just out of habit and not because of any addiction .. this habit too might soon go off if this vishkanya continues for another 2-3 weeks Ouch

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

gincoananda29sreev12111192skanda12elasinghsonia_1

skanda12 IF-Sizzlerz
skanda12
skanda12

Posted: 08 January 2014 at 2:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jyoti06

I dunno Mansi what to say ...I hv stopped even my weekend take to make CVs realise that we r loosing interest .. but I guess they dont care as long as they r getting Trps OuchOuch

I seriously dont understand what was the need to waste 5 mins of the episode on Benazir's childhood tale ConfusedConfused/... this actually indicates Ben track might not end soon and CVs mayb even thinking of presenting Ben like the victim under the hands of Abul Mali in near future and then who knows , Ben might b permanent member in Jalal's Harem too DeadDead... Already CVs hv started showing Ben in a bit of positive light with her sympathetic childhood and how Ben is pleasantly surprised with Jalal's character as he has not fallen for her body yet Ouch... Oh well mayb vishkanya will fall in love with Jalal now  .. who knows Stern Smile...

Jalal as usual continues to keep his brains in freezer and drool over Ben's husn Ouch.. Only positive was he pushes Ben away last night while Jodha was praying to kanha ... But I m not sure whether to take it as positive or negative because in his subconscious mind he was imagining Jodha instead of Ben and so the push was for Jodha and not Ben which means if he was not drunk and Ben would hv seduced him , then he would hv not pushed Ben and instead might hv spent the night with her too .. isn't it ErmmDeadDead...

Mirza continues to b the smart thinker once again as he and Jodha discuss about the possibilities of a vishkanya in Mahal .. Sighhh only if CVs would hv replaced Mirza with Jalal here and showed Jalal saving Jodha from the dead snake and then discussing about possibilities of a vishkanya's presense OuchOuch... Why cant these scenes b shown with Jalal and Jodha instead of Mirza and Jodha ?? Confused...

Right now it looks like show has two couples in the making .. Jodha-Mirza and Jalal-Ben ... Sighhh OuchOuch

And in all this mess , another new mess of Shivani's marriage fiasco is going to b added Ouch

I guess this track helped me a lot in getting totally detached from the show and now I watch it just out of habit and not because of any addiction .. this habit too might soon go off if this vishkanya continues for another 2-3 weeks Ouch

Jyoti, your theory of ben becoming a harem permanent fixture and falling in love with Jalal is scaring the daylights out of me!ShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShocked

Seriously, now I am in   state of emotional crisis, Jyoti. I know you have been telling me not to invest my emotions in this show, but really this is the very pits!

Where was the need to show Shivani flashbacks and Ben flashbacks? Are they time passing or  what? And as you told me over phone even Rajat and Paridhi looks very disinterested nowadays and they have just got some few plastered expressions on their faces.

I guess there are millions of TRP viewers that love snakes and naagins and vishkanyas and Agra kitchen politics and we are not part of that brigade. What to do now? I am having withdrawal symptoms, and I am seriously tempted to stop writing my posts otherwise its becoming a daily funeral!OuchAngry

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

gincosreev12jyoti06elasinghsonia_1

Go to top