Jodha Akbar

India-Forums

Jodha Akbar
Jodha Akbar

More rubbish in the name of an episode! (Page 11)

riyya6 IF-Stunnerz
riyya6
riyya6

Posted: 08 January 2014 at 5:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by skanda12

Originally posted by lashy

And the primarily romantic serials NEVER have the same TRPs... 
look at the top 5 
DABH, YRKKH, Saathiya (ok this really is a WTH moment), JA and taarak mehta

The only serial thats even promising some romance/passion in this is JA... 

Exactly! Even that if you notice the advertising says "epic love" but that's  the thing they are rationing out like its wartime! If we get a small dose of romance once in 6 weeks we should be happy! The countless millions apparently don't like romance! This actually perplexes me. Why wouldn't they want it, do you think? Because they don't have it in their lives? What could be the reason why romance is so silently shunned  although so much talked about?
they dun have it in their life Shocked

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

skanda12

ginco Senior Member
ginco
ginco

Posted: 08 January 2014 at 5:19am | IP Logged

And the primarily romantic serials NEVER have the same TRPs... 
look at the top 5 
DABH, YRKKH, Saathiya (ok this really is a WTH moment), JA and taarak mehta

The only serial thats even promising some romance/passion in this is JA... 

Exactly! Even that if you notice the advertising says "epic love" but that's  the thing they are rationing out like its wartime! If we get a small dose of romance once in 6 weeks we should be happy! The countless millions apparently don't like romance! This actually perplexes me. Why wouldn't they want it, do you think? Because they don't have it in their lives? What could be the reason why romance is so silently shunned  although so much talked about?

The reason is tht TRP aunties prefer melodrama and OTT tracks and scene , had this not been the case then romance would have ruled indian television  , but sadly tht is not to be ... as i read in an interview couple of days back JA team has a new AIM and tht is to get the show to No 1 slot and they are prepared to go to any lengths for the same...so we poor intelligent audience has to bear the grunt of it...

Ela's call also explains the new bhaviour of ZEE tv guys too , as now when the TRP's are almost out they see tht majority are liking the track so they come out in open with all the answers , plus i don't think JA guys had storyline after they got JA married , they r now using the hit and trial method with historical characters , bringing Ja close emotionally is not  the least of their priority...

So don't attach yourself  too much to the show, i know how difficult was for me to take a step back ...

Kashi

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

111192skanda12lashy

skanda12 IF-Sizzlerz
skanda12
skanda12

Posted: 08 January 2014 at 5:27am | IP Logged
Who are these TRP aunties? If I meet one I will have a lot to say ...ShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShocked

ginco

ginco Senior Member
ginco
ginco

Posted: 08 January 2014 at 5:29am | IP Logged

Who are these TRP aunties? If I meet one I will have a lot to say ...Shocked

Don't worry even iam planning to call Zee tommorrow and find out the actual status of the show  after TRP for this week are released  , may be then we would be able to get the clear picture

BUt for one , i do feel RT , pari and even Ma is bored of their roles , the only one enjoying is meghna naidu ...Angry

Kashi

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sunshine_sunskanda12

FleurBleue IF-Stunnerz
FleurBleue
FleurBleue

Posted: 08 January 2014 at 5:35am | IP Logged
I would like add one more point. If they are showing Jalal  trying to get intimate with another woman, I for one don't feel bad. Because that's what the then reality was . Emperors used to sleep with many, say hundreds of girls back then!
Like Shahjahan had lots of wives yet Mumtaz was his fav, Jodha would emerge as the most beloved wife of Jalal.

Lets have patience! :-)

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sunshine_sunayushimehra111192skanda12

Mrs.Peanuts IF-Stunnerz
Mrs.Peanuts
Mrs.Peanuts

Posted: 08 January 2014 at 5:39am | IP Logged
SBS high point states that Jodha would try to Benazir's truth.Ermm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

skanda12elasingh

abhi786 IF-Rockerz
abhi786
abhi786

Posted: 08 January 2014 at 6:18am | IP Logged

I'll still say this..

This track did bring about something it never brought before
1) Jodha realizing her feelings
2) Jalal realizing that even if he says he hates Jodha, he never can do so...that he's trying to establish a physical relationship with other women, but he's failing to do so (so, does that make him stronger in love or weaker as a man? Debatable!Ermm)

I don't even mind the physical scenes between Benazir and Jalal - because they have proved us something - i.e. THAT JALAL IS NOT ABLE TO DO IT with anyone else when Jodha's in his mind... even that day, I think Jodha's hallucinations would have ruined his night... so, as much as he tries fighting off the fact that he doesn't need Jo to be a complete man...he's wrong!

Nevertheless, what could have been avoided to have given this track an edge over anything else 
Benazir being a spy and not a Naagin - thus chances of her being better clothed and the whole 'snake' aspect of it - licking, slithering, biting nonsense be avoided!

Jalal flirting with Benazir, but not openly humiliating Jodha

Jalal shown as carrying out other political matters while reclining on his divaan too  - and taking an interest into investigating the death of a spy etc

Jodha shown a steady knowledge into the spy affair rather than just running all over Agra grounds not achieving anything

^^^^ Just these 4 pointers would have been enough and this track would have made much more sense !Smile

Yes Lashy & Mansi ..

The track brought out how much both are feeling for each other dispute differences they want each other company..

Jodha missing Jalaal interaction, his respect, his praising, his affection, and unable to see his disrespect & prasing BEN before him...

Jalaal even with other women couldn't enjoy. Just keeping seeing Jo and couldn't forget her.. He is still fighting with his inner feelings..

But what I dislike is why streching so much and CVS making khichidi by introducing other  tracks..

Already we have BEN vishkanya & JJ MU & Hakim .. What's the need to introduce Shivani-Hakim mess ? 

Couldn't they introduced Shivani-Hakim track after BEN track closed where hakim-Jodha have more interactions and Hakim helping JO to find out BEN truth and save Jalaal. Later when Shivani-Hakim story, where she supports Hakim before her parents saying even though he is not rajvanshi, he is good person and will love & take care of Shivani very well..

That would have been good and understandable Jo supporting Hakim,  but why suddenly JO was so much positive about Hakim love ? Too much tracks killing the beauty of the track...

Edited by abhi786 - 08 January 2014 at 6:16am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ayushimehraskanda12lashy

sunshine_sun IF-Dazzler
sunshine_sun
sunshine_sun

Posted: 08 January 2014 at 6:31am | IP Logged
nice analysis mansi Thumbs Up
cheer up dont get affected by the show..its just a show...Thumbs Up

ayushimehra

Go to top