Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-ambrosia- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
U know what main bohot bohot badi idiot hoon...😭...
Yes main jaanti thi ye show ekta kapoor ka hai phir bhi maine dekhna start kar diya...I thought ye show different hoga historical show hai uske baaki saas bahu shows se alag hi hoga but I was wrong...

Kitni badi dumbo thi main yaar...

Wahi bakwaas jo iske baaki shows mein dekhne ko milti hai..

Villains humesha jeet ki trophy le jaatey hain or leads bas pagalon ke jaise ghumtey rehtey hain ek dusre ko hate kartey huey
skanda12 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Nandiniraizaada

I have not seen it yet but from what you have written sounds frustrating 

Nice post though 

If you haven't seen it yet, spare yourself the waste of half an hour!
skanda12 thumbnail
Originally posted by: noor2009

Oh God!!! Yaar mansi don't be too disappointed. Even I was pissed off when Mirza hakim and Jodha together were able to put all clues about vishkanaya and not our intelligent Jalal...and more so when after giving a comprehensive briefing over vishkanaya Hakim mirza and Jodha still looked clueless as to who could that be that person..."Pathetic"...simply Pathetic...but I have also noticed that Rajat is still shown reclining on dewaans which means that he is till not well and may be... just may be that is the reason why the cvs haven't changed the pace of the story yet. 

How are Jalal's brains affected by his reclining position?😕
skanda12 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Jarp

What happened to our favorite show...I thought the idea of story was sensible jodha helps clever n witty jalal to choose right path ..that means the qualities he had will be utilized in right way with the help of jodha when mahamanga n others directed him in wrong way..

But here it is completely different they made jodha n jalal both look like stupid fools..the senseless stupidity is increasing more n more in each episode ..

Choosing good actors is not enough..executing the story in beautiful manner is also important..Jalal is not a fool..he is clever , sensible , witty.. But here he is completely different ..

Ya till now I used to watch only this one after IPKKND but now I shifted to other show..only reading comments of this show.

The sad part for me is that the lead pair's characters are already ruined. Now however smart they suddenly become, I will not be able to forget how stupid they were!😡
skanda12 thumbnail
Originally posted by: history_geek

The title of your post is apt for describing the epi.I was highly frustrated seeing it.
Do not know what and where the show is going.!
First jalal was butchered now jodha's character.!

I feel they want to show that she is ready to get shivani married to hakim. Was she not the one who was opposed to her marriage with jalal.?. CVs kuch to sharam karo.!.
Agreed later she got man bai marry salim. But that was a different happier phase. She had respect, a wife nd queen should have. Right now she is still not getting equal respect. How can they show this at this moment.?.
What the *censored*.? Sorry. But now its over the head. Blatant disregard of characters.!. I am highly angry wasting my time there. How much positive can a person be.
I fear i might quit the show.
I feel now karni sena should bash these people there.
I am cutting short my comment. Otherwise i may get censored here. Sheer disgust and nonsense.

No consistency. Monday, seemed jalal is fine with jo. Tuesday, he was back in ghrina mode. What they want us to conclude.?..

How u analysed this crap.?. Hats off. I thought u wont.!.
Not CVs, but some clowns are running this show now.
Stupidity at its best.

Abhay I feel really for you. This fiction itself is getting on my nerves. How you are able to bear this butchery of history I cannot understand. Hats off!😕
skanda12 thumbnail
Originally posted by: elasingh

I will say even less than you mansi,"nice analysis".

Ela, what is this going on, yaar? This is horrible!😡
skanda12 thumbnail
Originally posted by: deejagi

mansi i feel frustrated just by reading your take pity you for analysing it

If you have real pity on me you should admit me to a psychiatric clinic urgently!
skanda12 thumbnail
Originally posted by: -ambrosia-

Yes cvs r showing bakwaaas in the name of episode..

It was all started with a letter...jiske tukde karke cvs ne dustbin mein daal diya...plz. forget about that letter kyunki cvs bhi bhool chukey hain ki koi letter tha kabhi...so koi bhi false hope mat rakhna...
Rejection ke next day vo naagin aa gayi..abhi main khud bhool chuki hoon ye kis episode mein kab hua...ek track khatam hota nahi dusra daal diya..
Uske baad se bas yehi khichdi dekhne ko mil rahi hai...abhi hakim or shivani track...nd I m sure ye track bohot saari misunderstanding lekar aayega...jo kabhi khatam hi nahi hogi...iska the end bhi nahi hoga ye phir koi bakwaas track daal dengey aise hi khichdi banti chali jaayegi...or ye bakwaas puzzles ka pahaad kabhi solve hi nahi hoga...

By now there are so many paigams, ho saktha hai Rahim will put the pieces of all the three paigams together and come up with some unbelievable mishmash! That's all we need!
skanda12 thumbnail
Originally posted by: vijrati

Ben track is still not ending, maybe rajat being injured is causing the story to drag on.  Rajat please get well soon so that we can see some action.

What does Rajat injury have to do with ben track? Where is it needed that he should get up to chuck Ben out?
skanda12 thumbnail
Originally posted by: -ambrosia-

U know what main bohot bohot badi idiot hoon...😭...

Yes main jaanti thi ye show ekta kapoor ka hai phir bhi maine dekhna start kar diya...I thought ye show different hoga historical show hai uske baaki saas bahu shows se alag hi hoga but I was wrong...

Kitni badi dumbo thi main yaar...

Wahi bakwaas jo iske baaki shows mein dekhne ko milti hai..

Villains humesha jeet ki trophy le jaatey hain or leads bas pagalon ke jaise ghumtey rehtey hain ek dusre ko hate kartey huey

Jail kaidiyon ko bhi abhi baahar lekhe chod diye! Abhi villains sab nanga naach kar rahe hain!