Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon... Ek Baar Phir
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon... Ek Baar Phir

mastermind pati/patni shades (Page 4)

Prani08 IF-Rockerz
Prani08
Prani08

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 11:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bluejalpari

Nice post and analysis Madhu...the story is moving on the direction of our HAS...
except that Abhay threw this googly at Shlok by actually getting Avdhoot arrested...
that was not part of the original plan of Shlok-Avdhoot-Ajju team.

Thats why these three are so shocked when Astha comes back to Kirloskers. Avdhoot was not expecting that. I think Shlok was saying he has to meet Baba before the night gets over.
I think he was referrring to Avdhoot and not NA. I have always felt there is more connection to Shlok and Avdhoot than has been shown. Hope 100th episode shows Avdhoot and Shlok meeting in secret and decide how the want to play this game now that a third person Abhay has entered it.

Shlok cannot take Astha back now without Avdhoot and Kalindi approval..so lets see how it plays out.

You go girl JALPARI, missed you where were you,
Can say you are right when shlok said have to meet baba it can be avadoot a for a moment felt too.but Aastha taking in negative way and pouring out emotions made me melt down ..like shlok ..

The three trios are now under suspicous including varad...all pushing shlok and Aastha.
100 the episode can be a little revelation too..can't say..but something Aastha to figure it out and bring astha back before sankranthi as shlok said..10 days from now.

Avadoot and kalandi will send Aastha when Aastha agrees for herself..so it's Aastha who has to know atleast some clue be it jyothi,avadoot or shlok talk like you said, or shlok himself proving catching abhay..unless the lie on shlok is out Aastha won't believe..a guess .yeah let's see how it plays out..
Like I said we predict according to characters potrayed the story is cvs choice.the character judgement is conencting well with story unfolding by our HAS in postivity..
The bangles shown behind Aastha two times behind Aastha what's the connections and significance any idea.. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

bluejalparilachiirbb1

lachii IF-Dazzler
lachii
lachii

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 11:57pm | IP Logged
@jalpariLOL
i knew you would do thisWacko to me again...Big smile

where have you been ...not seen you around lately...
the cvs on your side too...making suspicious focusing on ajju and i would say "yes" also when he said gotta meet baba, i also felt that he was referring to avdoot but then i think he mentioned in his thoughts about birthday...don't remember clearly as saw that episode only once...nevermind...

he might actually go to avdoot, i doubt for the maha plan but to seek his trust...to explain his situation which aastha and kalindi won't trust being impulsive and stubborn but avdoot and ajju, the humble positive ones will listen and give him a chance in their heart and may try to give a nudge to aastha...who then will connect dots and then shlok might ask her to say sorry like in pit...of course it will be a slow process...

actually jalpari and di, the only problem that i feel when you refer to some mahaplan is that...
if that is true, the intensity of the beginning episodes will all be lost...they were so intense, the gussa of shlok, that angry man...uff...the scenes that hooked me...it will lose all charm...

pls pls cvs, dont throw water on all that by showing a mahaplan as it would be so unrealistic for at least me to believe and i know many more too...

Edited by lachii - 07 January 2014 at 11:56pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

neuchariPrani08rbb1

rbb1 IF-Achieverz
rbb1
rbb1

Posted: 08 January 2014 at 12:05am | IP Logged
Nicely written Madhu

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Prani08

Prani08 IF-Rockerz
Prani08
Prani08

Posted: 08 January 2014 at 12:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lachii

@jalpariLOL

the cvs on your side too...making suspicious focusing on ajju and i would say "yes" also when he said gotta meet baba, i also felt that he was referring to avdoot but then i think he mentioned in his thoughts about birthday...don't remember clearly as saw that episode only once...nevermind...

he might actually go to avdoot, i doubt for the maha plan but to seek his trust...to explain his situation which aastha and kalindi won't trust being impulsive and stubborn but avdoot and ajju, the humble positive ones will listen and give him a chance in their heart and may try to give a nudge to aastha...who then will connect dots and then shlok might ask her to say sorry like in pit...of course it will be a slow process...

actually jalpari and di, the only problem that i feel when you refer to some mahaplan is that...
if that is true, the intensity of the beginning episodes will all be lost...they were so intense, the gussa of shlok, that angry man...uff...the scenes that hooked me...it will lose all charm...

pls pls cvs, dont throw water on all that by showing a mahaplan as it would be so unrealistic for at least me to believe and i know many more too...

What maha plan...
Shlok and no intensity no option for change..it's in the character ..long run to see full shlok out..Aastha has to go nuts avadoot talking or convincing how will it help to bring asstha as avadoot might be in knowing of not shlok motive in arrest..
Aastha to be back home without nafraat and Galatfami shlok said..but in intense check last pic..
All uploaded more but am tired will send pm.now.

lachii

lachii IF-Dazzler
lachii
lachii

Posted: 08 January 2014 at 12:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Prasai

@jalpariLOL

What maha plan...
Shlok and no intensity no option for change..it's in the character ..long run to see full shlok out..Aastha has to go nuts avadoot talking or convincing how will it help to bring asstha as avadoot might be in knowing of not shlok motive in arrest..
Aastha to be back home without nafraat and Galatfami shlok said..but in intense check last pic..
All uploaded more but am tired will send pm.now.

mahaplan, i referred to jalpari's suggestion of avdoot-ajju-shlok planning...

shlok needs not change...only a little adjustments...are needed which every person has to make as circumstances and life changes...

di all shlok needs to convince her that he did not put him to jail...she got mad only after that otherwise she was gonna forgive him...so ajju and avdoot can help her see that...as he did not have mobile...ofcourse the complete trust will take time...but for that she will have to give him a chance and in that they can help...
going to check pics
lachii IF-Dazzler
lachii
lachii

Posted: 08 January 2014 at 12:30am | IP Logged
lovely collages di...perfuct clicks
varad and anjali are on both niranjan and shlok's side as they want niranjan to have face but want shlok to be happy too...

varad pacifying shlok whereas ajju to aastha...both are lucky to have sane ppl with them to pour give them piece of their mind...ajju the elder, patient and wise...varad the one younger but with patience and wisdom...showing the way...ajju told aastha to pick the call whereas varad told shlok to call her...shlok listened to wisdom but aastha did not...that is why shlok has to go overboard with aastha each time...to show her the obvious...

remember he said to aastha "tum samajhti he nai"  she really does not comprehend..

your collages are great

sojal-abhay-jaya made izzat of the house in danger...niranjan wants shlok to bring it back...anjali making her leave the house so she can come again...with shlok and her own terms...

i think anjali is correcting her mistakes ... she is a strong woman, slapping niranjan a bigger slap that he can...all he can do is beat her body...but anjali is acting to beat him in the game...check mate by a woman..what a fitting end.. of niranjan's chauvanism...waiting for that day...

mushkilain itni pari ham per k asaan ho gye
(we had to bear so much difficulties that nothing is difficult for us now)

Prani08

theezy-lovely Goldie
theezy-lovely
theezy-lovely

Posted: 08 January 2014 at 12:37am | IP Logged
very nicely written dear...

Prani08

Prani08 IF-Rockerz
Prani08
Prani08

Posted: 08 January 2014 at 12:43am | IP Logged

lovely collages di...perfuct clicks
varad and anjali are on both niranjan and shlok's side as they want niranjan to have face but want shlok to be happy too...

varad pacifying shlok whereas ajju to aastha...both are lucky to have sane ppl with them to pour give them piece of their mind...ajju the elder, patient and wise...varad the one younger but with patience and wisdom...showing the way...ajju told aastha to pick the call whereas varad told shlok to call her...shlok listened to wisdom but aastha did not...that is why shlok has to go overboard with aastha each time...to show her the obvious...

remember he said to aastha "tum samajhti he nai"  she really does not comprehend..

your collages are great

sojal-abhay-jaya made izzat of the house in danger...niranjan wants shlok to bring it back...anjali making her leave the house so she can come again...with shlok and her own terms...

i think anjali is correcting her mistakes ... she is a strong woman, slapping niranjan a bigger slap that he can...all he can do is beat her body...but anjali is acting to beat him in the game...check mate by a woman..what a fitting end.. of niranjan's chauvanism...waiting for that day...

mushkilain itni pari ham per k asaan ho gye
(we had to bear so much difficulties that nothing is difficult for us now)

Must see anajli Clint in eyes many times too LACHII..wish I can catch them all and do more but your description added was my deeper satisfaction for our HAS
Ajju and varad patient and wise and wisdom by experiences very nice Sonia.

Izzat in danger..so shlok was shown half for them..but with NA and back drop of anajli and varad head downs and shlok hand fold like student to learn from mistakes of shadi for life long was no nice ..must say the cameraman and screenplay and waseemji  team work..and way awesome..the anajli rise off.
The bappa eith epic in hand..
The mirror to bangles miror broke bangles intact..the crying down to earth..symbolyism man how much more yo scenes dialogs screenplay, camera and props and significance and symbolyism..abhi is right we have to be csi detective along with Has,Wink

lachii

Go to top