Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Prani08 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: sanhita88

Awesome post prasai aka madhu...I donno how I missed this post...y/day nite when I was browsing I read your post n all the pages n was very desperate to reply but ohhh boy it said a groupie can do only 20posts per day so went to sleep in desperation...from morning had to run to work n now iam here...

I always loved your positivity towards shlok n I wish the writers grab some ideas from your post...I don't have words to explain how much I enjoyed reading it...people like u r very much needed in our forum to raise the quality of our posts too...your post always gives a message on social cause but I love even more...

I always often thought why do we dissect so much about a fiction character on this forum...apparently I understood that based on our reviews lies a show,and lots of people's butter n bread are based on it...

Luv u...I will wait eagerly more from u...😊

I wish I can do more and more which is in show..
Thank you very much will see write more later end of day in LA time.

Today was all mothers role and the courage of the innocent to save the love birds not even for herself she prayed but for her brother and AASTHA so sweet ..seeking others pain when in pain.
Loved it.
The show might be fiction but it is reality based ..to be frank stopped watching all shows. Only living in EBP world and seeking more and layering them.
But at times it is getting tough to balance with my family and forum.
Family is living for my soul existence, EBP and forum is kinda like my heart and myself only.
So balance and even.

EBP had made me crazy and HAS..addicted.
Selfless or slefish.
sanhita88 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thank u madhu...so sweet of u saying u would write in pacific time...often u speak reality...that's what I luv in u...will never miss prasai's post...deal done like Shlokie...
abi_niki thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

AngeR(L)
  : R - Remove;  L - Link

Prani08 thumbnail
Originally posted by: sanhita88

Thank u madhu...so sweet of u saying u would write in pacific time...often u speak reality...that's what I luv in u...will never miss prasai's post...deal done like Shlokie...

Thank you..like shlokie for Aastha.deal pakka.
Write from heart.
Prani08 thumbnail
Originally posted by: abi_niki

AngeR(L)
  : R - Remove;  L - Link

What does that mean..honey.
abi_niki thumbnail
Originally posted by: Prasai

What does that mean..honey.

Anger - Shlok; Angel - Astha;

Shlok angry mood should be removed by someone... An- Gel (Astha) - bind with Shlok...

Different views come up with this... you can connect more...
lachii thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: abi_niki

Anger - Shlok; Angel - Astha;

Shlok angry mood should be removed by someone... An- Gel (Astha) - bind with Shlok...

Different views come up with this... you can connect more...

so right abi...

was on pm with jalpari and i realized

we saw him angry till the night he drank , after the goons attacked, he had a plan...
he had planned all till kohlapur...to teach her a lesson or how to keep her safe
at kohlapur he lost control again...his plan got out of hand
he got angry but in the morning at temple and then at night he drank again 
remember after coming back from kohlapur..he changed hisplan that night to get married to aastha

he again drank on SR but that night he was not angry. he had accomplished one part of plan so he was smoothing his inner chaos...his inner pain...
but now situation is changed because of abhay...hence no plan now...that is what i feel and that is why angry shlok back...
now next episodes will tell if he has made a plan or not...

he needs to have control because if he is not in control of situation, aastha is in trouble...

abi_niki thumbnail
Originally posted by: lachii

so right abi...

we saw him angry till the night he drank , after the goons attacked, he had a plan...
he had planned all till kohlapur...to teach her a lesson or how to keep her safe
remember after coming back from kohlapur..he changed hisplan that night to get married to aastha

he again drank on SR but that night he was not angry. he had accomplished one part of plan so he was smoothing his inner chaos...his inner pain...
but now situation is changed because of abhay...hence no plan now...that is what i feel and that is why angry shlok back...

he needs to have control because if he is not in control of situation, aastha is in trouble...

His principles & plans are broken by Abhay & Anjaliji...

after read your views entirely try to come with some points... in collage (banner) creation for my mom(Di's) 100 episode celebration thread...
Prani08 thumbnail
Originally posted by: lachii

so right abi...

Abhi anger and Nigel hickey pulled out didn't connect well as am little down.
LACHII very nice connections..all drinking scene. I said also like you when someone said shlok as alcoholic..we said it's his pain and feeling bad he drenches himself.

Shlok anger or frustration says his inner turmoil and drenches himself in pain by drinking..
Shlok last night drank to the core remembering Aastha words of dushman and my baba insult by arrest. On the other side Aastha crying was shown. Did shlok feel it or knew it as he knows Aastha well.
He drank for himself and Aastha too the outtake dripping said his heart is dripping,.he wanted to talk and Aastha refusing kalandi slap..man I'm not liking the precap..though shlok needed some truth reality but slap for being diffrent and saving Aastha.

Had done creations and did a gif stuck as don't how to do tags own created gif.
Not sleepy wating for 100 episode , tomorrow will be busy as have afternoon lunch play date for kids. 

deepa1122 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Madhu lovely work love your style