Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by Operaqueen

I have been around doing my usual fooling around on this forum. Missed you too, ðŸ˜Š

Do send on yaar miss your posts..😉
Originally posted by 26nightingale

positive side of Shlok is always  bright and his darker negative side is now starts brightening.

Shlok the hero of the show ..so its not a surprise to see him as a strong leader ,a director of Agnihotris.

Well said nightingale,strong leader EBP 
So madam back with another awesome post. Too good madhu. 
Originally posted by deepa1122

Like the way Shlok is being shown Madhu 

Thank you shlok is shown many ways am trying to catch apt.

Originally posted by lachii

very well said di...
last night after episode, rekha said what about HAS...and i said i will give you HAS...meaning positive of shlok...

see your post , suchi's , my comments, abi's comments, 
the monologue's intensity and wording was kept to mislead as usual...
his anger, frustration, lonliness, and loss of control as he had not meant to send avdoot to jail and lose aastha...was all poured out...

ppl have been asking about since long, that we do not have monologues of shlok..we do not know what he thinks, now we get monologue but oh boy! what a monologue!!!  it is not surprising as indian soaps do like to create a lot of MU among audience and EBP since the beginning has been giving intense, loaded dialogues...

indian soaps have three elements always present, suspense, MU and sexual tension...

as for why ajju said "shlok's mistake" and he will say "sorry" are all normal "sane" reactions..that come with age and wisdom.  shadi is not a child's play and time heals...and elders do not and should not make hasty decisions without listening to both sides and do not demand answers all of a sudden as kalindi was of to...they always give time to clear the veil of anger and then make you talking...she forbade anjali to call at that time and also did not push aastha, she just sat by her and smoothing her anger so she can think properly...that is the role of a good elder...let the young ones decide but help them to take good sane decisions...
 Very well written Sonai. So as we think Aaju will make Astha think properly. Kalindi is very impulsive.Astha  has got that trait from her mother. Two very well showed scenes were Astha seeing very thing upside done after she comes home to her own room, her world is completely upside down now and it will take time for her to see it upright again. Time to heal from the shock. I think she has borne so much for the last few days or even months since her marriage was fixed with Shlok that today was the down pouring of all her emotions. She needs the healing touch of her Ajju and Bappa. Also she called Varad dada today like older brother and not bhauji which is brother in law. So the role of Varad has changed. He is the elder brother to both Shlok and Astha who will bring them together, the real Bappa. 
The last scene too when Shlok bangs his fist on the frame of the door and says "ki main tumse nafrat karata hoon" says that he does not hate her , but masks his love with the hate. Why would someone be frustrated so much and bang his own hand if he was telling the truth about nafrat? 
The Cvs always give these clues. We have to read or should i say listen and see between lines with their dialogues. 
That the pati - patni track will start is also obvious as Astha asked Varad  "kis rishte se main iss ghar main rahu, Iss ghar ki bahu , ya Shlok ki patni?" . So NA has told her she is and will always be iss ghar ki bahu. So now Shlok has to give her all the patni rights including equality any off course trust and love.
Originally posted by lachii

very well said di...
last night after episode, rekha said what about HAS...and i said i will give you HAS...meaning positive of shlok...

see your post , suchi's , my comments, abi's comments, 
the monologue's intensity and wording was kept to mislead as usual...
his anger, frustration, lonliness, and loss of control as he had not meant to send avdoot to jail and lose aastha...was all poured out...

ppl have been asking about since long, that we do not have monologues of shlok..we do not know what he thinks, now we get monologue but oh boy! what a monologue!!!  it is not surprising as indian soaps do like to create a lot of MU among audience and EBP since the beginning has been giving intense, loaded dialogues...

indian soaps have three elements always present, suspense, MU and sexual tension...

as for why ajju said "shlok's mistake" and he will say "sorry" are all normal "sane" reactions..that come with age and wisdom.  shadi is not a child's play and time heals...and elders do not and should not make hasty decisions without listening to both sides and do not demand answers all of a sudden as kalindi was of to...they always give time to clear the veil of anger and then make you talking...she forbade anjali to call at that time and also did not push aastha, she just sat by her and smoothing her anger so she can think properly...that is the role of a good elder...let the young ones decide but help them to take good sane decisions...

You go girl has and all always Positive.. 
Yep the pain is poured out,..he when emotional gulps down heavy not a addict..he is self control HM says all..and the way he always twisted dialogs and turned Aastha fear astha suport always self control and twisted..who can deny it..
Yes his thareeka was alaag..as he is had be the mastermind for many..handling all is tough especially NA and abhay..next I would like to see to teach a lesson for abhay catching him red handed..hope cvs show some light ..we caught the mirror talks and we started as shlok inner..and today it was shown clearly his anger and frustration his inner mask created again lonely ..yes he is on a to get patni rights..
Ajju knows well of shlok even varad too..if shlok sees Aastha or talks to Aastha personally shlok will melt and agin be twisted to heal Aastha not exposing his intentions..so shlok avoiding Aastha has made him furious...and can exprect and intense secne can say diiffrent way of sorry..don't know cvs show always tricky in shlok.
Shadi is not a child's play..was it for Aastha or shlok..or NA,blind love and faith is also not good in kalandi..was NA also in trap of blind love shown high importance sidelining Aastha.
Anajli putting the ring away in ring game and shlok making her win and again Aastha saying equality and putting it down all reflected today..though shlok won on that day he made her Aastha win giving her rights without her intentions or not knowing by placing the ring on her finger.aastha denied and placed it even..can say Aastha denied the win of family..she wants equality of pati and patni..want to see more EBP and EBP.

Young ones helping make take good desicions is so apt, as elders said directly will feel bad showing by EXPEREINCE is what cvs showed and liked it..me a mom of young kids of 7and5 learn a lesson eveyday...we have to move according to kids..many times.to play the effective role of a parent.

Well well well said SONIA.
Now will complete remaining pics.
Originally posted by dakshaavi

So madam back with another awesome post. Too good madhu. 
Can't be away from shlok son can say..I feel like Pranav now a days..
Me going in HAS like us..
Hey missed yesterday OS,
Thank you.
Originally posted by Sg2013

Very well written Sonai. So as we think Aaju will make Astha think properly. Kalindi is very impulsive.Astha  has got that trait from her mother. Two very well showed scenes were Astha seeing very thing upside done after she comes home to her own room, her world is completely upside down now and it will take time for her to see it upright again. Time to heal from the shock. I think she has borne so much for the last few days or even months since her marriage was fixed with Shlok that today was the down pouring of all her emotions. She needs the healing touch of her Ajju and Bappa. Also she called Varad dada today like older brother and not bhauji which is brother in law. So the role of Varad has changed. He is the elder brother to both Shlok and Astha who will bring them together, the real Bappa. 
The last scene too when Shlok bangs his fist on the frame of the door and says "ki main tumse nafrat karata hoon" says that he does not hate her , but masks his love with the hate. Why would someone be frustrated so much and bang his own hand if he was telling the truth about nafrat? 
The Cvs always give these clues. We have to read or should i say listen and see between lines with their dialogues. 
That the pati - patni track will start is also obvious as Astha asked Varad  "kis rishte se main iss ghar main rahu, Iss ghar ki bahu , ya Shlok ki patni?" . So NA has told her she is and will always be iss ghar ki bahu. So now Shlok has to give her all the patni rights including equality any off course trust and love.

Well said SUCHI has posted for LACHII the same repetion will be but a word of our thoughts..

The hand hold on the frame nice catch the hate thorn he created effected him more..and that is nafraat for him..the photo of kirloskar is given back by shlok taking nafraat so it's nafraat. He sacrificed his lady love to hate love for family that's a nafraat so masking of hate is ended by miror break..
True love cannot be denied but be felt and can procured. Jealousy to have comfort and love we have seen a lot.

Wrote to another friend,posting back,

Jealousy or possessive may be in not a fit. But can say a fit in together in heart love connected thru souls..she is mine and he is mine ,.a couple relationship is not shared by anyone..where's all relations-are shared that creates the one soul and all senses and in one of hearty and deep love..

Loving another means caring deeply for that person, being good to that person, wanting the best for that person, not using that person (not treating that person as a means) but treating him or her as an end in themselves. Loving another means learning how to be there, be stable, be invested in, be committed to another human being.Loving another person means learning how to be open, how to share oneself, how not to hide oneself, how to stay present, be very attentive.It is difficult to find the "right" person.It is just as difficult, if not even more so, to learn how to be the right person, for a relationship.Most people are more focused on trying to find the right person rather than become the right type of person for a relationship.

Two sides of a coin..same seeking the best at the end of day or next day to balance and even..if not possessive my kids will not love me back,if not loving and possessive and giving I want be seeking from my hubby as all can't talk from heart or see inner.

Heart talks.

Edited by Prasai - 10 years ago
Originally posted by Prasai

Can't be away from shlok son can say..I feel like Pranav now a days..
Me going in HAS like us..
Hey missed yesterday OS,
Thank you.
I read the os but didn't make post . Will write now.
Originally posted by dakshaavi

I read the os but didn't make post . Will write now.

Tis ok thougth we were out,,let's continue here,,u read it that's enough to say ok apt.