Debate Mansion

India-Forums

Debate Mansion
Debate Mansion

Arvind Kejriwal and AAP (Page 31)

pari-kirloskar Goldie

Posted: 07 February 2014 at 4:06am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

mr.ass IF-Rockerz
mr.ass
mr.ass

Posted: 07 February 2014 at 4:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zorrro

Originally posted by krystal_watz

Here's something I found on FB---yet another "myth-busting" analytical article on NaMo's Gujarat. Makes valid points that confuses even more:

http://themadeconomy.blogspot.in/2013/08/Facts-behind-Modi-and-Gujarat-Model.html?m=1
With Namo as a chronic liar as well as a unrepentant mass killer, RG as a clueless leader, Kejriwal as an anarchist who looks quite lost when it comes to governance as against protests, the third front as a  mish-mash of disconnected ideologies ----- what does an average Indian look forward to? Confused  
Should the debate be about who among these is the least destructive option?Ouch

We need to do a comparative study regarding track record, reliability, economic progress,  equity, governance, justice, country's security, corruption, members with criminal records in each team , long term consequences . 

considering modi hasnt been judged guilty for over a decade, only a fool would still find him a killer LOL please zorro!
-Cruiser- IF-Sizzlerz
-Cruiser-
-Cruiser-

Posted: 07 February 2014 at 7:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zorrro

Originally posted by krystal_watz

Here's something I found on FB---yet another "myth-busting" analytical article on NaMo's Gujarat. Makes valid points that confuses even more:

http://themadeconomy.blogspot.in/2013/08/Facts-behind-Modi-and-Gujarat-Model.html?m=1
With Namo as a chronic liar as well as a unrepentant mass killer, RG as a clueless leader, Kejriwal as an anarchist who looks quite lost when it comes to governance as against protests, the third front as a  mish-mash of disconnected ideologies ----- what does an average Indian look forward to? Confused  
Should the debate be about who among these is the least destructive option?Ouch

We need to do a comparative study regarding track record, reliability, economic progress,  equity, governance, justice, country's security, corruption, members with criminal records in each team , long term consequences . 

@BOLD: Considering there is not even an FIR ever filed against Modi, that does seem an unfair indictment Zorrro Ji.Smile

The way media in tandem with Congress have hounded Modi over 2002 riots for 12 years non-stop, it would be logical to deduce he would have been hanged by now if indeed he explicitly ordered those extremely unfortunate pogroms.LOL

We should not forget that Modi actually has gone ahead and sat through an almost 10 hour grill of SIT members!

1984 riots, completely orchestrated by Congress, have never been taken seriously, neither by media nor by any investigating agency / committee! Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ScorpionGunner

heeheehee Groupbie
heeheehee
heeheehee

Posted: 07 February 2014 at 7:40am | IP Logged
CAG blasts Modi for giving Rs 750 crore undue benefits to RIL, Essar.
archive.indianexpress.com/story-print/1097078/
heeheehee Groupbie
heeheehee
heeheehee

Posted: 07 February 2014 at 8:10am | IP Logged
The Demonization of Kejriwal - Has the media got it all wrong?

hillpost.in/2014/02/the-demonisation-of-kejriwal-has-the-media-got-it-all-wrong/97877/
charminggenie IF-Stunnerz
charminggenie
charminggenie

Posted: 07 February 2014 at 10:58am | IP Logged
This time the elections are between two options.
Some economic plan  Vs None. 

I like how Modi has atleast made economic issues part of his campaign , departure from his party's core ideological issues. Whereas Cong talking of development and change , sounds very false considering they have been in power for more than 50 years and 10 years now straight. 

But I would like Modi to atleast humanize his campaign and not focus too much on urban votes. He needs to connect his campaign on social issues. He also needs to form a team of leaders who stand by his vision, right now it seems to much like one man army. I just feel his campaign shouldn't peak before the election time.

AAP- I feel its unfair to blame media for AAP's mistakes. One of the main reasons why AAP gets this nation wide coverage is media. The fact that a one year old party gets to sit on a panel that discusses national issues replacing old horses like CPI/CPM/SP shows that it enjoys Media patronage. 

The reason why AAP lost some of its credibility is because they are confused and are yet to figure out a strategy. The silly controversies surrounding AK's flats, Bharti's unnecessary support and too many negative statements are working against them.
They are still recruiting their national speakers and some of them have come across as very crass and too "holier than thou". 
They are strategically shifting their vote base from urban educated lot to the masses. Populist decisions have polarized them a bit. I see whatever press AAP is getting is good for them, its keeping them in the news nationwide. People are atleast able to hear them out. 
They have an advantage of being a new party , hence a clean slate, but they need to be careful about how they conduct themselves. They are perfect fit for opposition for now. But the constant talk of AK for PM makes them seem opportunists. 

@ Two game-changing states for both Cong and BJP are - Karnataka and Andhra.  I see why Cong is focusing too much on South , it needs to get that 100 seats to still be respectful. 

Also are we predicting a big win in UP for BJP or is it Maya's time again?

krystal_watz IF-Sizzlerz
krystal_watz
krystal_watz

Posted: 07 February 2014 at 9:11pm | IP Logged
^^Don't think so. The Jat votes are all in favour of BJP post-Muzaffarnagar. Dalit votes will be split between BSP and AAP.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Cruiser-ScorpionGunner

-Cruiser- IF-Sizzlerz
-Cruiser-
-Cruiser-

Posted: 07 February 2014 at 9:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by heeheehee

The Demonization of Kejriwal - Has the media got it all wrong?

hillpost.in/2014/02/the-demonisation-of-kejriwal-has-the-media-got-it-all-wrong/97877/

Not at all!

Media made AAP bigger than it would have been otherwise. Media was all for Kejriwal, he just had to show he meant well and had a way of going about things.

Kejriwal has come out a bundle of contradictions and has done a U-turn on almost every statement he has made so far!LOL

More than his contradictions, it is his zero understanding of how to address economic issues plaguing Delhi & India that worries any right thinking voter. Its all very well to 'demand' water, gas & electricity at cheaper than production+distribution costs and play to your galleries but spare a thought for debts that would gallop in coming years.

One would have liked to concede the guy is a typical leftist with zero understanding of fiscal management but than, ever since he took power, fact is 184 people have actually DIED...repeat DIED...due to cold of Delhi! Geek

Come on! How difficult it is to ask all your followers to donate 10 rupees each and make available a few thousand blankets to the poorest of the poor?Ermm

Fact is this guy can sit on a dharna demanding suspension of two cops to save ass of his leechad looking Law Minister, (latest is this maniacal looking Law Minister Bharti was selling po*n domains for years and was one of the top 3 spammers of world soliciting this business...and talking of morality when it came to a few Ugandan women in Delhi), but completely insensitive to the plight of poorest of the poor!

When I read news like Delhi Winter (Come on it is PLUS 3-4 Degrees at it's minimum), has killed poor in India, I feel like thrashing each and every politician and administrator of India! What do these wind bags do? How can people die in plus temperatures? I live in Russia where today its Minus 20! I know not ONE PERSON would die anywhere! So much for tall words like Governance, Systems etc.

** I have been an AAP supporter since its inception and emergence! But these guys have turned out to be a huge disappointment! Most worrying aspect is because of the way these jerks have behaved, now Indian voter can kiss all chances of a credible alternative Political force emerging in India a firm GOOD-BYE!Dead

Edited by -Cruiser- - 07 February 2014 at 9:40pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

krystal_watzScorpionGunner

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Debate Mansion Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index