Vinzy

IF-Stunnerz

Vinzy

Posted: 11 January 2014 at 1:00am | IP Logged
Rahul Gandhi
ApproveWink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

LovelyPlanetmr.ass

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Arvind Kejriwal and AAP (Page 3)" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

BBani

IF-Rockerz

BBani

Posted: 11 January 2014 at 2:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Vinzy

Rahul Gandhi
ApproveWink
ROFL
 So love this edit LOL

LovelyPlanetVinzy

.Rupali.

Goldie

.Rupali.

Posted: 11 January 2014 at 2:05pm | IP Logged
Kejriwal is to Modi as Nehru was to Sardar Patel. 
If we dont learn from it, history will repeat itself Unhappy

LovelyPlanetmr.ass

krystal_watz

IF-Rockerz

krystal_watz

Posted: 13 January 2014 at 10:48am | IP Logged
Angie, your question is finally answered. Kumar captured the imagination (and a few stray eggs) of Amethi. Tongue

LovelyPlanet_Angie_

_Angie_

IF-Rockerz

_Angie_

Posted: 14 January 2014 at 10:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by krystal_watz

Angie, your question is finally answered. Kumar captured the imagination (and a few stray eggs) of Amethi. Tongue
LOL That guy can really give the girls a complex with the speed in which he talks!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

LovelyPlanet

punk666

punk666

Posted: 16 January 2014 at 10:22pm | IP Logged
Somobody BJP or Congress are trying to kill AAP, they are getting attacked form all four directions, not sure what's going to happen next.

LovelyPlanet

..Monica..

Goldie

..Monica..

Posted: 17 January 2014 at 1:17am | IP Logged
Right now Arvind Kejriwal has not only taken Delhi by a storm but also the whole nation. From the looks of it he is an honest politician who can definitely go a long way in the future. If he does become our PM, then India is in the hands of someone good. 

LovelyPlanet

return_to_hades

IF-Veteran Member

return_to_hades

Posted: 17 January 2014 at 9:02am | IP Logged

Initially, I was skeptical of AAP but still hopeful. I thought it was a sign of changing times. I assumed that AAP would make a positive impact in creating some corruption free politics.

However, now I am beyond convinced that AAP is a band of high handed, big talking fools. During their campaigning they blamed Sheila Dikshit's government for the gang rape/rape culture. Now that they are in power, they wash their hands off it and blame it on the police. The way they washed their hands of the Danish rape case is disgusting.

Even worse is their targeting of Africans in their so called raids. They make Sheriff Arapaio look like an angel. Yes, I understand that many drug and prostitution rings are run by Nigerians. But that doesn't mean that all Africans or Nigerians are criminals or drug dealers. To conduct such racially targeted raids, humiliate innocent civilians in the process - including women forced to pee in public for a drug test that came negative - these are all acts that are shameful.

I understand you want to serve the people and bust crime. But law and order exists for a reason. There is a reason you need probable cause and a warrant. There is a reason you have to follow due process. Just because you are AAP doesn't mean you ignore the law and racially target an entire community. Imagine how we would feel if US officials started raiding all and only Indian peoples homes without warrants because the stats show Indians have the highest count of illegal immigrants. I'm sorry, no matter how clean and uncorrupt you are - a racist pig is a racist pig and a shame to the nation.

LovelyPlanetmr.ass

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Debate Mansion Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.