Debate Mansion

Arvind Kejriwal and AAP - Page 76

Forever-KA thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago

Lovely Planet,

When Nawaz Sharif visited US, Manmohan met him and later he met Obama where he complained to Obama about Pakistan. It is alleged that Nawaz Sharif said Manmohan acted as "dehati aurat" i.e. village woman who does gossips from one person to other. Anyway Modi used that and said "Nawaz Sahrif, tumhari kya aukat" lol. Now he has invited same aukat less NS to India.

Its all drama. Basically pre-election politics is drama to fool "fools" who get excited and charged. The end results is not always what they claim.

Before Pakistani elections Nawaz Sharif was talking about breaking the bowl,, providing electricity in 6 months and reducing inflation etc. 1 year has passed. The government has taken billions in loans, loadshedding is still there and inflaton has increased. Subsidies have been withdrawn.
I believe there is 18% sales tax in Pakistan. If you buy some sandwich for 500 rs you pay 100 tax making it 600. I mean taking 18% tax from everyone including poor is criminal.

Anyway still its choice between two evils in subcontinent. You can hope that he is lesser evil.

@ meat and alcohol are not good for health. This is a good step. I am thinking of turning into vegetarian myself. Once I am done with dinner. lol
Edited by Forever-KA - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chucknorris thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Forever-KA

Lovely Planet,

When Nawaz Sharif visited US, Manmohan met him and later he met Obama where he complained to Obama about Pakistan. It is alleged that Nawaz Sharif said Manmohan acted as "dehati aurat" i.e. village woman who does gossips from one person to other. Anyway Modi used that and said "Nawaz Sahrif, tumhari kya aukat" lol. Now he has invited same aukat less NS to India.

Its all drama. Basically pre-election politics is drama to fool "fools" who get excited and charged. The end results is not always what they claim.

Before Pakistani elections Nawaz Sharif was talking about breaking the bowl,, providing electricity in 6 months and reducing inflation etc. 1 year has passed. The government has taken billions in loans, loadshedding is still there and inflaton has increased. Subsidies have been withdrawn.
I believe there is 18% sales tax in Pakistan. If you buy some sandwich for 500 rs you pay 100 tax making it 600. I mean taking 18% tax from everyone including poor is criminal.

Anyway still its choice between two evils in subcontinent. You can hope that he is lesser evil.

@ meat and alcohol are not good for health. This is a good step. I am thinking of turning into vegetarian myself. Once I am done with dinner. lol

Meat and alcohol are not good, but at the end of the day if you say you are democracy then what happened to individual liberty and freedom of choice ?  
Edited by silverbug - 9 years ago
Forever-KA thumbnail
Well he has been democratically elected by Indians. He has gotten lots of seats. It is janta ki awaz. If Indians have elected him and he wants to make Indians vegetarian or ban alcohol (which i am not sure of but lets say for argument) then the responsibility goes to majority who has elected him. What if in a democracy the majority does not want freedom of choice? lol. Anyway I was only joking. I dont know what he wants in regards to meat and alcohol.

After lots of thinking I believe that in the end problem in our countries is people related. I cant speak for India but in Pakistan we elect same faces, same family, same corrupts. We sell ourselves short. We are weak and we have been conditioned to remain weak so that these politicans can play with us.
mr.ass thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Well he has been democratically elected by Indians. He has gotten lots of seats. It is janta ki awaz. If Indians have elected him and he wants to make Indians vegetarian or ban alcohol (which i am not sure of but lets say for argument) then the responsibility goes to majority who has elected him. What if in a democracy the majority does not want freedom of choice? lol. Anyway I was only joking. I dont know what he wants in regards to meat and alcohol.

After lots of thinking I believe that in the end problem in our countries is people related. I cant speak for India but in Pakistan we elect same faces, same family, same corrupts. We sell ourselves short. We are weak and we have been conditioned to remain weak so that these politicans can play with us.

he wants to cut meat exports so that meat will become cheaper for indians due to more supply :D woohoo!
Forever-KA thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: mr.ass

he wants to cut meat exports so that meat will become cheaper for indians due to more supply :D woohoo!

If I remember correctly then I believe you once said that you eat everything that moves? Is that correct? Or did you say you eat beef, mutton, chicken et al.

Have you considered turning into a vegetarian under modi sarkar? lol.

I apologize in advance if I have mistated anything. I just remember something about you saying you eat all kind of meat.
Forever-KA thumbnail
Modi was wearing his local dress. kurta pajama with vest

Afghan president was dressed in that chola or that long raincoat (sorry dont know whats it called)

Bhutan was dressed in skirt and coat

Nepal was in pajama and nepali topi

Srilankan was in dhoti kurta

I mean all were in national dress. However I dont know what got into head of Nawaz Sharif. He instead of wearing a sherwani was dressed in suit and kept changing tie colors from one event to another. This clown needs to stop acting as a businessman and start acting as a national leader. He is not a hero material and neither he was looking great in suit. I guess he was attempting to look modern or maybe hide is 60 inch waist. However sherwani could have hidden that was well.

Anyway I wonder what was served in dinner. Sounded some delicious menu. lol 
mr.ass thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

If I remember correctly then I believe you once said that you eat everything that moves? Is that correct? Or did you say you eat beef, mutton, chicken et al.

Have you considered turning into a vegetarian under modi sarkar? lol.

I apologize in advance if I have mistated anything. I just remember something about you saying you eat all kind of meat.

oh yes, i am not a ritualistic hindu, just one who believes in tolerance and good values. I eat all kinds of meat.. I like chicken and mutton the most.. beef n pork are ok I guess.. like fish too!

Anyway I wonder what was served in dinner. Sounded some delicious menu. lol 

Lots of good stuff other than Biryani as Modi seemed to have been against Biryani diplomacy of the congress 😉 
The menu included chetinad chicken , galouti kabab, plain basmati rice, kadhi chawal, bhindi fry, koftas, sandesh, there were few more dishes from GUjarat and WB that I am not familiar with 😛

oh yes, i am not a ritualistic hindu, just one who believes in tolerance and good values. I eat all kinds of meat.. I like chicken and mutton the most.. beef n pork are ok I guess.. like fish too!

I dont think there are any ritualistic Hindus in the strict sense anymore . There are so many rituals anyway  

Chicken, meat and fish - is that all? 😲 I eat many more than that 😆
Forever-KA thumbnail

yes you have great values. you are good heart. 

i dont think you are tolerant - if you think from animal's point of view. lol

This content was originally posted by: zorrro

Lots of good stuff other than Biryani as Modi seemed to have been against Biryani diplomacy of the congress 😉
The menu included chetinad chicken , galouti kabab, plain basmati rice, kadhi chawal, bhindi fry, koftas, sandesh, there were few more dishes from GUjarat and WB that I am not familiar with 😛

kadhi chawal is so nice in warm weather. though rice is not our main staple (roti is) but i like kadhi as it is light and easy in warm weather. hmm...reads tasty. lol.
Edited by Forever-KA - 9 years ago