Arvind Kejriwal and AAP - Page 74

Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by mannu_minnie

I know- No bahan, No Amma, No Didi. all are out. i m more happy about it.

after a long time india getting a stable govt with no party to blackmail them !!!! 👏
atleast amma n didi did well in their respective states !!! bt good that their help will not be needed.
bt behen ji mayawati got zero seats in UP !!!! 😆
Bahen Ji's haathi gives an egg this time 😆
Originally posted by zorrro

Modi now stooping to twist words and give the election campaigns a caste angle 😆
chee chee! It doesnt become a man of his supposed stature to play a victim of dalit caste. Mayawati lost no time in castigating him for his pitiful attempt at playing the caste card.

How come Modi never stood up for the dalit insults when Ramdev babaji made that loony  honeymoon comment ðŸĪŠ ðŸ˜†

But then who says that electioneering is about logic or fairness. Everything is fair in love and war and this surely isnt love 😉 

👏👏
very well said..!!

congrats to everyone who supported Modi, hope he delivers now.. better be

Originally posted by hindu4lyf

You've clearly misunderstood what he actually said, Zorro. Here's what really happened:

"Any daughter for her brother and mother's victory will do everything. A daughter is after all a daughter, if she does not work for her mother, whom will she do it for? It is her right to work for her mother, to work for her brother. If she hurls ten more curses, then too a daughter is a daughter and as a daughter, whatever she does, I won't be angry at her," Modi said in the interview to DD News."

So for her to come out with "I am Rajiv Gandhi's daughter, he's a martyr blah blah" seemed foolish and unnecessary and was only done to provoke the opposition. So much arrogance in this woman, it's unreal. 

Let's assume Modi did actually say Priyanka "beti jaisi hai", big deal? She twisted an otherwise innocent statement in to "he can never be like my dad, my dad died for the country". If that's not emotional manipulation of the public, i'm not sure what is Zorro?
she just said main Rajiv Gandhi ki beti hoon when some reporter told her that Modi is referring to her as like (his) daughter.. think her reply was appropriate in that context.. she din go martyr etc
^An excerpt from a Times of India article:

TOI had reported on Thursday that Doordarshan, which had interviewed Narendra Modi, had cut out portions in which he had told the interviewer that Priyanka was "like his daughter".

Later, when she was asked once more about Modi's comments, Priyanka said, "My father died for this country more than 20 years ago. I love him more than I love anybody else in my life. And I don't appreciate this comparison at all," she said. "My father was a martyr. He sacrificed his life for the country.And in my heart, he can never be compared to any other person," she added.

http://m.timesofindia.com/home/lok-sabha-elections-2014/news/Priyanka-Gandhi-on-Modi-remark-Main-Rajiv-ki-beti-hoon/articleshow/34504416.cms

In the event I mis-interpreted the TOI article or the article is incorrect, please cross-check with BBC and NDTV who reported the same.
Originally posted by ScorpionGunner

Bahen Ji's haathi gives an egg this time 😆

Not even a golden anda. 😆

On the topic of AAP and AK - well done to them for their 4 seats in Punjab. I've seen some AAP candidates speak passionately about the problems of the drug mafia in Punjab and I really hope they find some ways of dealing with this problem. While I think they got ahead of themselves, I applaud them for the honesty in which they worked. I hope in the near future they prove themselves and become a force to reckon with.
cycle aur haath ko mila danda,
bechari haathi mil gaya anda!
Originally posted by LovelyPlanet

congrats to everyone who supported Modi, hope he delivers now.. better be

where were u? and what the heck have u started? lol
Edited by King-Anu - 9 years ago
Originally posted by mr.ass

cycle aur haath ko mila danda,
bechari haathi mil gaya anda!

Congrats Bro ... can't describe my happiness !

Achcha hua ki 04 AAP wale chun ke aa gaye ... nahin toh Sansad Bhavan mein jhadoo kaun lagayega ! 😆