Arvind Kejriwal and AAP - Page 63

Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by charminggenie

I second that haww,  but Mumbai from a plane's view does seem to be like a erm, nevermindπŸ˜†
though I doubt Mr Bird's credentials as a Delhite, I bet he is reeling us up! 

Nahi nahi, ab jo baat chehri hai toh complete kar bhi do.πŸ˜†
To cut the debate short - humare paas Sachin hain, tumhare paas kya hai? (Kejriwal ki siwaye)πŸ˜›

@Mr. Bird - If CG is right, in true election spirit, maybe I can bribe you to switch sides?πŸ˜›
Edited by hindu4lyf - 9 years ago
Originally posted by BirdieNumNum

no no no, dont back it  up. Let it all go.πŸ˜†

@Charmin'=> but i am from s delhi, where else could a smart guy come from?πŸ˜†

Dilli wale toh khud ke aadmi ko bhi na pehchan sake, afsos ki baat hai.πŸ˜›
Originally posted by hindu4lyf

Nahi nahi, ab jo baat chehri hai toh complete kar bhi do.πŸ˜†
To cut the debate short - humare paas Sachin hain, tumhare paas kya hai? (Kejriwal ki siwaye)πŸ˜›

@Mr. Bird - If CG is right, in true election spirit, maybe I can bribe you to switch sides?πŸ˜›

πŸ˜† it is not just true election spirit, it is true Indian spirit. Amenability to accepting bribes is what sets our spirit apart from all othersπŸ˜†..

ok aapke paas sachin hai? Par yehi toh aapka problem haiπŸ˜†
H4L - Quoting Sachin - "He is Indian first" - Also currently employed In Delhi - RS MP! Ghar dili mein bhi hai!!
Oh Mr Bird , u being the Diliwala explains everything , O' you wise one! 

For every Arvind, you have Anna hazare , Shiv Sena And MNS combined!

Edited by charminggenie - 9 years ago

H4L - Quoting Sachin - "He is Indian first" - Also currently employed In Delhi - RS MP! Ghar dili mein bhi hai!!
Oh Mr Bird , u being the Diliwala explains everything , O' you wise one! 

Hey hey, you can't play the Indian card in a regional debate!! lol Sachin's our homeboy😎
Seriously though, the one thing I wish he never did was get involved with politics, that too with Congress.

For every Arvind, you have Anna hazare , Shiv Sena And MNS combined!

Kaash woh sab bhi Kejriwal ki tarah 49 days ke baad bhaag jaateπŸ˜†

Hindu4lyf: Sorry to barge in uninvited, but there's ZERO way Mumbai is the "Food Capital" of the country. That place is reserved for Sadda Punjab di Amritsarr and Jalandurrr. πŸ˜›
Originally posted by krystal_watz

Hindu4lyf: Sorry to barge in uninvited, but there's ZERO way Mumbai is the "Food Capital" of the country. That place is reserved for Sadda Punjab di Amritsarr and Jalandurrr. πŸ˜›

chennai is getting there. vast improvement from what it used to be.

my mom says amritsar is THE place to be  if you love chicken and naan etc πŸ˜ƒ dunno abt jalandhar. I remember reading abt a kfc review in ludhiana where there was a foul smell from the bucket so they had to throw it away πŸ˜†

kolktta USED to be the best place for food. but my dad went recently and said there was a decline in quality. mogambo was still good though. πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by BirdieNumNum

i hope you're right. There should be more to picking a leader than her ability to make idli dosa. Amma Jaya just doesn't cut it for me.πŸ˜†

on another front, there's an IT guy i know from north mumbai. He was telling me his entire colony is voting for the AAP tard guy,  apparently an IIM Bangalore fellow. Made me wonder how smart he could be if he's representing AAP. Totally destroyed my image of IIM Bangalore, not that it was great to start withπŸ˜†

@Charming=> i was just doing it to vent. Given that slapping kejriwal would be a bit too impolite, least i can do is trash him. Need to do that every day to get some "sakoon".πŸ˜†

this is good news. such fools would have voted for congress last time. the "modern cosmopolitan  mumbaikar" vote which goes to congress is divided hugely. so it's good for bjp. what mns did to sena and bjp in 2009, aap did to cong in delhi and will do in mumbai to some extent. overall modi will get most seats still.  my entire colony in south chennai is voting for modi :D also one colony in mumbai voting for aap isn't good enough.

btw a reliable private pollster said the maharashtra figures are AMAZING for the bjp
Edited by mr.ass - 9 years ago
Nah it still is the undisputed food haven. Till now, hands up and down. πŸ˜† Ask a person who can't sleep without badmouthing Kolkata's "rallies" and "potholes", even they will hand it to the ole city when it comes to food.

Mr  Bird, you almost made that comment to get a reaction , didn't you!!πŸ˜†

Well in any case I can live with the fact that you atleast find the idea of AAP tolerable somewhere.

@Mr A - How bad will DMK perform in your state? Also good on you for voting. 

Whatever, Mumbai still did a dismal just the half way number- will use the voting stats for all the Delhi Vs Mumbai debate. 

aap is a boon to the bjp in urban areas!

no clue abt dmk. but it seems an ex admk mp called one guy and said 10 seats is too much for admk πŸ˜†