Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hindu4lyf thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Golmaal hai bhai sab golmaal hai..πŸ€”

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0YFsUq2ZPbs[/YOUTUBE]

"..and the surprising part is, the names that have been deleted are only from the buildings. Everyone in the slums are able to cast their vote.."

I hate to be the one to say it..but kuch nahi hone wala hain. How can you snatch someone's right to vote by casually deleting their name off the list for no reason?
Edited by hindu4lyf - 10 years ago
mr.ass thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: zorrro

You mean  he was not only a runaway husband but also a runaway son, and a  runaway brother. This is getting more entertaining πŸ˜† Why didn't he runaway before he was made to sit in the mandap? Was it the marriage that made him runaway from wife, family and all? Two members have accused girls who refused to get married as being commitment shy so should the same apply to Modi ---ummm? Perhaps maha2us can throw more light in this matter.

he wanted to become a sadhu and go to the himalayas, atleast he didnt do drugs and gambling πŸ˜†
_QueenBee_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
WTH is happening??? 😲 why such dirty tricks being played? how can EC just remove names form list despite people having voting Ids !!!! which world this EC is living???
i wonder what he hell this EC does around for 5 yrs when it has no other job but to conduct elections??? may be same nonsense happening in assembly elections too !!!
this news is from previous phase of voting that too of maharashtra alone. and i think the number to go up drastically after today's polling !!!!
i wish EC to be dragged to court over this !!!  worse is when questioned they r giving stupid explanations for their goof up !!! πŸ˜‘
can our data from our debit cards/credit cards
or even PAN card no. vanish from concerned authorities???? if not than why it's happening for voting IDs??? can our EC work with bit of responsibility???? πŸ₯±

http://www.ndtv.com/elections/article/election-2014/six-million-voters-names-deleted-in-maharashtra-510991

Six million voters' names deleted in Maharashtra

Indo-Asian News Service | Updated: April 20, 2014 02:07 IST

In a shocking revelation that could impact election results, the names of nearly six million voters have been deleted or diverted across Maharashtra.

The deletion was done mainly because the voters were currently not residing in the area in which they were originally registered, a state election commission official said in Mumbai on Saturday on condition of anonymity.

Meanwhile, state chief electoral officer Nitin Gadre told IANS: "These are not missing names. The deletions were done six months ago as per the legal process."

Gadre said the revised lists were given to all political parties with suitable publicity at local levels by district collectors and the new lists have been available on the state election commission website for the past six months.

Among the names deleted are those of new and potential first-time voters in the state's 48 constituencies as they are presently not residents in their respective areas of voting.

The issue came to the fore after there were a large number of complaints of names 'missing' from voters lists in places like Nagpur, Amravati and recently Pune, irking candidates of all major political parties who also protested or complained about it.

The state Bharatiya Janata Party alleged that around 100,000 voters' names have been deleted from Pune and as many new voters from other areas have been added to that constituency.

A BJP delegation called on the election authorities on Saturday and demanded fresh elections in Pune.

Among those whose names are missing is Bollywood actor-producer-director Amol Palekar, who lodged a 'missing name' complaint with Pune police on Saturday.

His complaint has been forwarded to the state poll panel for further action, an official said.

There were also reports of voters' names missing from Aurangabad, Ratnagiri and Thane, but poll panel officials denied it.

Of the state's 11.76 crore population, the total current voter strength is around 8.06 crore, the rest being minors.

In the final phase of polling for 19 Lok Sabha seats scheduled for April 24, around 3.17 crore voters are eligible to cast their vote.

However, it was not known how many names from these may have been deleted or diverted from their respective constituencies.

Official sources claimed the work of preparing electoral rolls was reportedly entrusted to a private company but state poll panel officials declined to name or blame the company for the alleged goof up.
mr.ass thumbnail

Originally posted by: krystal_watz

Ass: You didn't use voter ID card? πŸ˜•

nope, I didnt get voter card nor voter slip. just went with pan card and printout of electoral rolls with my serial no, epic no and asked. they said pan card is enough, i dont need a voter slip.

apart from pan u can use drivers license, passport, adhaar card etc
CuckooCutter7 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

ok, maybe in some alternate universe out there, AAP might just have been tolerable. What makes it so intolerable, stuffy and whiny is kejriwal. He's a lying hypocritical chaprasi through and throughπŸ˜† 
mr.ass thumbnail

Originally posted by: hindu4lyf

@OBJ: Haha I can sense your excitement from all the way here. :P Heard the voter turnout down south was pretty impressive. Mumbai's voter turnout on the other hand..well, I'm just glad at least the half way mark was crossed. (just about) Makes me wonder though, you have every superstar actor telling you to go and vote (obv some didn't bother voting themselves), every daily newspaper with large pages of ads telling you to vote and still such poor numbers? I don't know if it's pure laziness or a lack of faith in the system and all political parties?

actually, mumbai voter turnout went up, so did maharashtra! mumbai went up by 6% and maha by 11%, but tamil nadu remained same at 73%. atleast it's consistently good 😊

it's a lack of faith, it's a huge no of deletions in voter list(56 lakhs i think) , busy mumbaikars or holidaying mumbaikars... anyway the fact that voting increased is somewhat a good sign..

even my maid servant voted for the bjp πŸ˜† and lower income groups would usually only vote dmk and admk.  a lot of poor people and slum people and middle class to even upper class are voting for modi. jaya is going to get the SHOCK of her life.

still they should have gone alone in TN like subramanian swamy said. these allies are useless πŸ˜†
mr.ass thumbnail

Originally posted by: BirdieNumNum

ok, maybe in some alternate universe out there, AAP might just have been tolerable. What makes it so intolerable, stuffy and whiny is kejriwal. He's a lying hypocritical chaprasi through and throughπŸ˜† 

who sleeps on the footpath with 1000 policemen standing guard πŸ˜†
charminggenie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: BirdieNumNum

Mr  Bird, you almost made that comment to get a reaction , didn't you!!πŸ˜†

Well in any case I can live with the fact that you atleast find the idea of AAP tolerable somewhere.

@Mr A - How bad will DMK perform in your state? Also good on you for voting. 

Whatever, Mumbai still did a dismal just the half way number- will use the voting stats for all the Delhi Vs Mumbai debate. 
CuckooCutter7 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mr.ass

actually, mumbai voter turnout went up, so did maharashtra! mumbai went up by 6% and maha by 11%, but tamil nadu remained same at 73%. atleast it's consistently good 😊

it's a lack of faith, it's a huge no of deletions in voter list(56 lakhs i think) , busy mumbaikars or holidaying mumbaikars... anyway the fact that voting increased is somewhat a good sign..

even my maid servant voted for the bjp πŸ˜† and lower income groups would usually only vote dmk and admk.  a lot of poor people and slum people and middle class to even upper class are voting for modi. jaya is going to get the SHOCK of her life.

still they should have gone alone in TN like subramanian swamy said. these allies are useless πŸ˜†

i hope you're right. There should be more to picking a leader than her ability to make idli dosa. Amma Jaya just doesn't cut it for me.πŸ˜†

on another front, there's an IT guy i know from north mumbai. He was telling me his entire colony is voting for the AAP tard guy,  apparently an IIM Bangalore fellow. Made me wonder how smart he could be if he's representing AAP. Totally destroyed my image of IIM Bangalore, not that it was great to start withπŸ˜†

@Charming=> i was just doing it to vent. Given that slapping kejriwal would be a bit too impolite, least i can do is trash him. Need to do that every day to get some "sakoon".πŸ˜†
charminggenie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

i hope you're right. There should be more to picking a leader than her ability to make idli dosa. Amma Jaya just doesn't cut it for me.πŸ˜†

Honestly TN very rarely favors the national Parties, would be interesting to see how this one shapes up.

on another front, there's an IT guy i know from north mumbai. He was telling me his entire colony is voting for the AAP tard guy,  apparently an IIM Bangalore fellow. Made me wonder how smart he could be if he's representing AAP. Totally destroyed my image of IIM Bangalore, not that it was great to start withπŸ˜†
The reason why people are voting for AAP is the candidates, an IIM B fellow sounds way smarter and wiser than all the crazies other parties appoint. 

IIM B seems like a situation which you turned around to make up for the lost seat ,be honest now.πŸ˜†

@Charming=> i was just doing it to vent. Given that slapping kejriwal would be a bit too impolite, least i can do is trash him. Need to do that every day to get some "sakoon".πŸ˜†

Go on, I will ignore the rant for your Sakoon, btw stay away from the Time magazine then.

[/QUOTE]