Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mr.ass thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: zorrro

A runaway CM in Delhi, a runaway husband CM in Gujarat , Mulayam saying boys will be boys - being kathor where he should be mulayam and mulayam where he shoulda been kathor , Sheila ki jawaani dekho- the three times CM ousted by the novice dramebaazi ...but only to be installed as a governor down south. Kaun jeeta kaun haara, ajaab hai yeh paheli ðŸĪŠ

what do you mean runaway husband?  he didnt want to get married in the first place 😆 he was 16 for gods sake! he left his who family, forget forced marriage! I know you find it difficult to support AAP, but please, simply calling him a runaway husband just to balance things out won't make sense 😆
ScorpionGunner thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
AAPtards have damaged NaMo hoarding yesterday, see the evil laugh of  "The Ashutosh"

mr.ass thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
VOTED FOR MODI!

woke up at 6:40 am, even though I watched old episodes of CID till 12 yesterday. brushed and ate two biscuits , found my booth easily. it was a longish line with many urban voters, considering it was an urban area. the line grew LONGER in 10 minutes. I voted with my PAN card and I showed them a copy of the latest electoral rolls with my name, voter id no and serial no.

they inked my finger and I saw three BEAUTIFUL voting machines. It's the chennai south constituency, so I had a choice between admk and bjp, but chose bjp in the end :D

and voter turnout in TN is 50% till 1 PM!! :D

ScorpionGunner thumbnail
Spamnath Bharti said Dilli mein Shiela ko haraya tha, ab yahan pad bhi Modi ke Muh pad Jhadoo chalegi ... only then some NaMo sympathizer manhandled him ...

http://a.disquscdn.com/uploads/mediaembed/images/973/389/original.jpg

ScorpionGunner thumbnail
http://a.disquscdn.com/uploads/mediaembed/images/973/648/original.jpg
ScorpionGunner thumbnail
Ass: You didn't use voter ID card? 😕Edited by krystal_watz - 10 years ago
Originally posted by: mr.ass

what do you mean runaway husband?  he didnt want to get married in the first place 😆 he was 16 for gods sake! he left his who family, forget forced marriage! I know you find it difficult to support AAP, but please, simply calling him a runaway husband just to balance things out won't make sense 😆

You mean  he was not only a runaway husband but also a runaway son, and a  runaway brother. This is getting more entertaining 😆 Why didn't he runaway before he was made to sit in the mandap? Was it the marriage that made him runaway from wife, family and all? Two members have accused girls who refused to get married as being commitment shy so should the same apply to Modi ---ummm? Perhaps maha2us can throw more light in this matter.
ScorpionGunner thumbnail

Varanasi at his side, Narendra Modi delivers biggest road-show in world's largest election

narendra-modi-roadshow-AP-360.jpg
hindu4lyf thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
@OBJ: Haha I can sense your excitement from all the way here. :P Heard the voter turnout down south was pretty impressive. Mumbai's voter turnout on the other hand..well, I'm just glad at least the half way mark was crossed. (just about) Makes me wonder though, you have every superstar actor telling you to go and vote (obv some didn't bother voting themselves), every daily newspaper with large pages of ads telling you to vote and still such poor numbers? I don't know if it's pure laziness or a lack of faith in the system and all political parties?