Arvind Kejriwal and AAP - Page 49

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by zorrro

Alarming!

One man show is this how it is to be?πŸ˜•

When will these officers learn to stand on their own feet?
How can India rise while its bureaucrats kneel ?
Is it fear or is it greed that robs them of their dignity?
Hero worship of sycophancy at its worst 🀒

Kejriwal's jhadoo is the need of the hour to clean up this mess😑 

what rubbish! there are so many pics where modi has gone and touched an old lady's feet and where he himself rescued ppl from gujarat floods!

also what abt the pic which showed kejriwal sleeping on the footpath where 100 policemen had to guard him?! πŸ˜†  zorro, you really are being gullible here πŸ˜†
Originally posted by mr.ass

what rubbish! there are so many pics where modi has gone and touched an old lady's feet and where he himself rescued ppl from gujarat floods!

also what abt the pic which showed kejriwal sleeping on the footpath where 100 policemen had to guard him?! πŸ˜†  zorro, you really are being gullible here πŸ˜†
But mr.ass-  Namo is no old lady.  Most politicians would readily touch feet and fold hands while seeking votes but what exactly are these govt officers in high and responsible posts seeking from Namo? Most imp he does not seem to mind it one bitConfused
As for Kejri he is undoubtedly the uncrowned dramebaaz of Indian politics.
Rahul baba is Pappu of politics.

I am not liking any of these at present Ouch
NDA will get 260 seats with TDP

100 %

Jaylalita , YSR will surely support

Modi is only next PM

AAP will win 6-9 seats only

I know fans of AAP will not except this but we will meet here again on 16 Th May

But mr.ass-  Namo is no old lady.  Most politicians would readily touch feet and fold hands while seeking votes but what exactly are these govt officers in high and responsible posts seeking from Namo? Most imp he does not seem to mind it one bitπŸ˜•
As for Kejri he is undoubtedly the uncrowned dramebaaz of Indian politics.
Rahul baba is Pappu of politics.

I am not liking any of these at present

zorro, this is just one photo. he was probably just sitting and these fellows fell down because they were in distress without any solution.. look how concerned he looks.. and i mention the case about the old lady to establish that he has no arrogance... he himself went and saved ppl during guj floods.. that automatically negates any doubts abt his character.. one thing that seems wrong doesn't negate all the good stuff he does..

my personal choice for pm will be yashwant sinha... but i like modi too... the others like pappu and nautankejkri are horrible..

zorro, this is just one photo. he was probably just sitting and these fellows fell down because they were in distress without any solution.. look how concerned he looks.. and i mention the case about the old lady to establish that he has no arrogance... he himself went and saved ppl during guj floods.. that automatically negates any doubts abt his character.. one thing that seems wrong doesn't negate all the good stuff he does..

my personal choice for pm will be yashwant sinha... but i like modi too... the others like pappu and nautankejkri are horrible..
but mr ass, Namo seems quite arrogant if i may say so. I do not know what people he saved during gujarat floods. During the Uttarakhand floods he had arranged vehicles only for the gujarati tourists caught in the landslide. That was uncharacteristic of a charitable act or of a PM aspirant. During a tragedy is he going to pick and choose whom to save? I agree that one wrong thing does not negate the good. in the same way one good thing, lets say economic progress, does not negate all the bad characteristics in a person. People need to keep both good and bad sides of the candidates. would the possible good weigh more than the possible bad is the  question that could be troubling many.

Meanwhile there are reports that some electronic voting machines in assam were found to register votes only in favour of BJP.πŸ˜› Thats being innovative  πŸ˜†
Latest gem from Facebook, the uncontested treasure trove:

Le Leftist anti-Modi poster (to a female friend): (mock rebuke tone) Again you are out of kitchen and in front of the computer? You'll never learn.

Le female's leftist-feminist comment: "The moment Modi comes to power, I'll put on my ghunghat and go back to the kitchen".
now i think AAP is just fooling people now !!! with so many articles out, real face of AAP is coming out in open. and delhi people r already repenting supporting them in delhi elections !!! they r feeling cheated !!!

but mr ass, Namo seems quite arrogant if i may say so. I do not know what people he saved during gujarat floods. During the Uttarakhand floods he had arranged vehicles only for the gujarati tourists caught in the landslide. That was uncharacteristic of a charitable act or of a PM aspirant. During a tragedy is he going to pick and choose whom to save? I agree that one wrong thing does not negate the good. in the same way one good thing, lets say economic progress, does not negate all the bad characteristics in a person. People need to keep both good and bad sides of the candidates. would the possible good weigh more than the possible bad is the  question that could be troubling many.

Meanwhile there are reports that some electronic voting machines in assam were found to register votes only in favour of BJP.πŸ˜› Thats being innovative  πŸ˜†

LOL I hope bjp gets 543 seats then πŸ˜†

oh namo is hugely arrogant πŸ˜† he has more good than bad tho πŸ˜†

how concerned he looks? LOL with arms crossed and chin tucked? you need basic body language lessonsπŸ˜†