Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Cruiser- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: ScorpionGunner

Kejriwal's problem is he seems all who are in AAP are saints and victims of Media+Mainstream parties!🤔

Much better would have been had he admitted that wrong people can enter AAP as well and as soon as AAP spots any rotten fish amongst them, they would ensure its properly taken care of!

Stubbornly he starts defending these and loses whatever credibility he has been left with now...
😕

return_to_hades thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Is it illegal to sell po*nographic domain names? It isn't po*n. It is just business. People by all sorts of high value names and resell it to businesses.

Although the second bit, the spamming is a lot more questionable. A large number of spam is also unethical and illegal phishing or peddling of fake products.

I've lost track or interest in the AAP dramatics. Want to fast forward to 2017 and see how Modi leadership impacts India.

PS: Not to sound insensitive, but how does one die of cold in Delhi? Their record low is 2 C, which is like nice toasty short and tee weather.
AAP is officially a goner. Kejriwal is going nuts accusing anybody and everybody in sight of being a party (Cong or BJP) stooge. After the Bharti wounds are seemingly refusing to heal, he's gone back to resurrecting the bogey of corruption by talking about Reliance's paid-for deals. But the damage is done already.Edited by krystal_watz - 10 years ago
_Angie_ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: return_to_hades

PS: Not to sound insensitive, but how does one die of cold in Delhi? Their record low is 2 C, which is like nice toasty short and tee weather.

The people dying in the cold are usually the old, physically or mentally frail  homeless people who do not have adequate shelters nor warm clothings to protect themselves from the low temperatures at night. The strong chilly winds in Delhi that follow snowfall in J&k, Himachal or Uttaranchal and ocasional rains can make the cold conditions worse  for them. The night shelters that are built are not sufficient to accomodate the ever increasing poor migrants to the capital. It has also been noticed  that the shelters that exist are not  always fully occupied due to concerns about security and accessibility. 

The AAP could have availed the opportunity in Delhi to improvise conditions that it blamed on  the previous  govt. but seems  content to  keep levelling allegations against other party members instead. They appear totally clueless regarding governance  at present.
AAP should be given a chance.. i know it has done many follies but it is very new to the system of governing and hence we should forgive them and give it a chance to redeem itself..
after all it is very honest and if it actually wants to bring a chance in the system.. i guess we shud encourage it rather than being judgemental and critical...
mr.ass thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: pari-kirloskar

AAP should be given a chance.. i know it has done many follies but it is very new to the system of governing and hence we should forgive them and give it a chance to redeem itself..

after all it is very honest and if it actually wants to bring a chance in the system.. i guess we shud encourage it rather than being judgemental and critical...

for delhi , I sort of agree.

but for entrusting them with the responsibility of governing the nation, NO WAY! this isn't some on the job training.
-Cruiser- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: mr.ass

but for entrusting them with the responsibility of governing the nation, NO WAY! this isn't some on the job training.

Delhi is my State and I abhor the idea of it being entrusted to clueless Kejri Nautanki brigade for too long!😊

Delhi is one of the leading States when it comes to attracting FDI, (last year it was in Top 3) and this year destined to plummet to depths thanks to these non stop Dharna Nautankis! Delhi's infrastructure, is relatively the best in country and obviously, if it could have a professional vision document for IT, Services and Industry, there is no reason why it can't be 'the place to be' for investors.

I wonder whether in Kejri troupe there is even a thought / person on how to attract Investments to Delhi, a vision for Delhi's development and it's fiscal management. As an investor, I would have no clue on who to deal with in Delhi Government of the day nor will I feel assured by anything that one of their Ministers might assure me. This in a nutshell is situation today!🤔

All one has seen from Kejri is sweeping statements like 700 Liters of water for every Delhi family every day, electricity for peanuts and some more populist crap like that.

Delhi's problem is not water suppy, it is water wastage!

Way disproportionate supply to Lutyen's Delhi, irresponsible wastage in other affluent parts (Why should people wash their cars with thousands of liters of potable water??), and no water supply to many other parts, (resulting in people digging earth deeper and deeper, creating huge crisis for coming years). 😕

There are zero efforts when it comes to Rain Water Harvesting and entire water goes a complete waste during monsoons. Delhi, because of criminal mismanagement of water is a pain on Haryana-Punjab water resources and is now robbing water of Uttaranchal...all the way!

All Governments of Delhi of past and Union Government are responsible for the mess but one expected Kejriwal to be an IIT professional and understand issues for what they are and address them Professionally and better than Congress-BJP Neta-Babus!

Kejri troupe is doing NOTHING to address the root causes of ills confronting Delhi and not coming up with any kind of long term viable solutions.

We all know Police is corrupt, we know there is corruption amongst Airport officials and so many departments. Does it mean CLOSURE of offices and DHARNAs are the solution?

The way Kejriwal Government is running, (if they could be permitted that expression), they will drag down the State back by 10 years within no time!

Delhi being Capital, would always have good infrastructure. Need is to have a set of people who understand it's challenges, make optimum use of the infrastructural advantage, make it an investment-friendly destination and ensure, the benefits reach out to all sections.

Kejriwal doing a Dharna to support his eternally Law breaking Law Minister who wanted 3-4 Ugandan girls to be arrested at dead of night without any warrant, force them to Medical Tests and Police Officer had the balls to tell him that,"Sir you may be right but there is a procedure and I would not be able to arrest these girls in absence of an arrest warrant..."...Kejriwal doing Dharna to demand 2-3 Cops being sent for 2-3 day leaves, Kejriwal demanding Boycott of Republic Day till the 2-3 cops get a 'proceed on leave' order...and in same Kejriwal's state 184 poor chaps DYING, in PLUS 3-4 DEGREES, all because they can't get a goddam blanket, be it from CM relief fund or from Volunteers of AAP / BJP / Congress...is a mere illustration of what kind of morons and clueless chaps are in charge of making Policies that can have a long term impact on our lives and ruin this beautiful City-state completely!

Had great hopes from AAP.

Beyond a clueless kind of 'ZERO CORRUPTION' slogan, they have no vision, no ability to deliver...and worst part is they show no sign of displaying a willingness to learn as well!

Edited by -Cruiser- - 10 years ago
Originally posted by: mr.ass

I completely agree... even m frm delhi.. even though I dont stay there but its my permanent home...
for the whole nation being given in hands of AAP is a disaster.. but for delhi he is completely fine.. he is the CM there and we will give him a chance.. let see in another 5 Years what all he does to improve the city , and after evaluating his actions then we can decide whether he is suited for the post of PM or not...
but as for now, I dont think he shud be the PM since he is very new , now and doesnt know much regarding governance.
Edited by pari-kirloskar - 10 years ago