Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

New MG SS..) Loving Maan part 9 updated (Page 2)

lehr IF-Sizzlerz
lehr
lehr

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 11:08pm | IP Logged
lovely

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Angel..Drashti

4ever4love IF-Dazzler
4ever4love
4ever4love

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 11:58pm | IP Logged
that was sweet!  I love Geet.  Pls continue!!!

Angel..Drashti

Donnaa IF-Addictz
Donnaa
Donnaa

Posted: 08 January 2014 at 12:24am | IP Logged
lovely updates..

Angel..Drashti

Angel..Drashti Senior Member
Angel..Drashti
Angel..Drashti

Posted: 08 January 2014 at 2:38am | IP Logged
Part 3

3 weeks later

Geet went to shopping mall to buy a little gift for her mother.it's her birthday.she save a little bit of money from her salary for the gift.so she buy a simple bangle for her maa.she knows its not that much of a gift but mom's are always be happy with the silliest thing.she was just entering the lift when her eyes fall on the most lovable face on the world..atleast for her..

There he was standing in a expensive shop looking confused and angry..
"Babaji..inke face pe always ek hi expression hi kyu hote hai...why can't he look little bit happy"...she cribbed.

But she is still feeling happy and blessed.she can talk with him now.the last 3 weeks is really tough for her.she have to make her mind accept the fact that she can't get him.but she still love him unconditionally.in this last 3 week every day she pass from his house just to get a glimpse of him.sometimes she got lucky sometimes not..but still she satisfied with that.its in her nature to satisfied on simple things.

Geet approached towards maan."babaji bacha Lena..lagta hai khadus badhe hi bad mood me hai.,,"she prayed.

Maan saw her coming."oh no...not again..,yeh pagal ladhki yaha kaha se agayi..."yes he remembered her.how can he forget her and her famous bakbak.he often remember her when he is not busy but being a realistic person and allergic to girls (ha ha ha)he just ignore her thought.

Aap yaha..???kaise ho..?remember me...?the girl who gave u lift...geet...she tried to make conversation.
"
Geet..,ummm...ha yaad aya...I am good..hws u..?yaha kya kar rahi ho..,?"he faked to think and tried to give her attitude..of course he remember her but being maan how can he accept.

Geet became sad.."ohh..he forgot me..aisa to hona hi tha..how can he remember me..who am I..."she pouted.but instantly cover her expression.

Football khelne ayi hu..kheloge..???

"Geet"...maan yelled.

"Kya geet...aur aap mujhpe chilla kyu rahe ho..hum apke hai kaun"...she firt with him.

Maan got biggest shock of his life.in his 28 years of life no girls have the courage of flirt with him.yea they tried to but his one look is enough to scare them off...

"Are u trying to flirt with me geet.."...he asked sternly giving his famous scary look.

Geet became little bit scared.but replied with a normal and innocent tone...

"Aap ko Abhi samajh aya..by the way I am not trying maan I am doing it."...

Maan started caughing hearing her...geet giggled seeing him like that.

Chodo ye sab..Abhi bataiye aap yaha confuse hoke kyu khare ho..need help...?she asked.

"Issko humesha kaise meri har problem samajh a jati hai."...maan became surprised.but didn't show it.

I was trying to get a gift for my dadima...but now I don't know what to buy...he said getting annoyed.

Main hu na help ke lie..aap ke superwoman..apke service main humesha hajir hain ye banda...she again said cheekily.

Maan rolled his eyes."ye ladhki nahi sudhregi...kya Karu main iska.".he murmured.but inside in his heart he felt happy.he felt she came with a colorful aura in his boring life.he was thinking when geet broke his trance,

Chaliye dadima ke lie acche se ek gift lete hain..she just held his hand and dragged him in the shop.

Maan felt something unknown happen with her touch but don't know what it is..they always behave like they know each other fro
Eternity.wo log khudh Bhi ye nahi samaj te hai ..

Pls give ur valuable comment if u like it frnds..
Love
Angel..

The following 82 member(s) liked the above post:

sini#81vydehidpurvaswati2011LilMissPerfectAakshithasotyshah-jahanvidz.manirajmisty_19dalurmkd.70piyasinghjooooooooooooooperu.c.patelmamta-salianlathaauPaingellakshmisalvadiDarkangel_MoMoCHERUKURI9kainturakiranTheSunShineketki61sweet-mishtyPiyu75Rupi_bains...sharanya...giaa5678Alex642flowing_riverja1970cuteeagle65chiki143LM1991erumzaheerfatema_007dh_ritisree.maneetshabnam22soni-zeepari_goyalgurti30shristi14ever4lovemaan-ki-jaansporthy_smile28crazyfriends007tellymeswapna.pHanishadevikrati5pravalika9291ritzy09nihatripreeti.1Alamelu--Ratna--6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6love2_soma-Mishu-honeygrapemandy15freya123angeldream14KINGKHANFANLittle_Mermaid.kabslockspriyasreepunam2712sanum23_SharmeenLuvsGClehrjasika08aparna3011sanghita0000_Maaneet_tamanna1391Donnaa.hayaat.Downhillkhwaishfan

Hanishadevi IF-Rockerz
Hanishadevi
Hanishadevi

Posted: 08 January 2014 at 2:50am | IP Logged
awww geet flirting with msk and bossing msk..not bad yaar..lovely update..pls cont soon..i love this story..ClapClapClap

Angel..Drashti

Alex642 Senior Member
Alex642
Alex642

Posted: 08 January 2014 at 2:57am | IP Logged
wow lovely story.

Angel..Drashti

preeti.1 IF-Rockerz
preeti.1
preeti.1