Rangrasiya

India-Forums

Rangrasiya
Rangrasiya

That one scene enacted by Sanaya wins you over (Page 6)

TheSnowman Goldie

Posted: 08 January 2014 at 12:06am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

fun_games.Sad.But.True.

Sultan_Of_Swing IF-Sizzlerz
Sultan_Of_Swing
Sultan_Of_Swing

Posted: 08 January 2014 at 12:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by TheSnowman

Originally posted by Naach_Basanti

So I finally wacched the episode in my television. How poignantly beautiful was that scene where Paro coyly peeks from the curtains to have a look at her 'betrothed.'

The way she hides her face away from him when he sees her the first time and then she hesitantly peeks through the curtains to look at Varun. And finally when she give him a sweet smile.

Sanaya the actress shone through that particular scene. Her restrained performance touches a chord. To the point where she makes a cynic like me want to root for Paro & Varun.

I guess thats what pulls me in to RangRasiya, among the guns, action sequences, and a disturbed macho man for a male lead, you have a girl on the cusp of womanhood, whose unwaivering belief in everything good around her, makes you want to root for her.

On thats note, starting tomorrow Im back at work after a 3 week break. So Im unsure whether I can keep up with the daily takes.

wasn't just a normal scene similarly performed by 1000 different heroines?

Yes, normal scene done by 1000 others. But only Sanaya's restrained performance has managed to capture my attention. :-)

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

decent07kashevSizzlingPaRud-Indiana_Jones-WalkThatWay-fun_gamessonapariarchana.mh17princessunara

peachpie Goldie
peachpie
peachpie

Posted: 08 January 2014 at 12:14am | IP Logged
Paro the ray of hope in the dark land. As u said perfectly Sanaya the actress made the scene amazing.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

decent07Indiana_Jonesfun_gamesSultan_Of_Swing

fun_games Goldie
fun_games
fun_games

Posted: 08 January 2014 at 12:22am | IP Logged
Hello I am back from my holiday in India where I was unable to watch a single episode Ouch
Thanks Naach a lot for the brilliant idea to use sky app to record from India Clap Thanks a lot. 

Will catch up all the episodes as soon as I can! Embarrassed

Can't wait Smile

decent07Sultan_Of_Swing

VIMAL.SM IF-Sizzlerz
VIMAL.SM
VIMAL.SM

Posted: 08 January 2014 at 12:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by archana.mh17

Originally posted by the_breeze

True that... But another beautiful scene recently was when Sanaya wore her shaadi ka joda and was twirling around in her home... 

Sigh the emotions expressed without a word being said by her are just out of this world. Sanaya is truly a brilliant actress. Clap
I know, right! The scene where she twirls around in her wedding dress is a scene that stayed with me long after watching the episode! Sanaya made it look so, inherently, Paro-a little restrained, letting go a little in celebration; it would've been just so easy to go back to the Khushi zone, there-just a little mire energy, enthusiasm & more liberated air, but she didn't! She got it just right! It was perfect! Its that difference that a nuanced performance can bring, I guess!
  In yesterday's episode, she was beautiful, she got the coy, painfully shy Paro who is also feeling the anticipation & hope for a happy life, ahead, the smile she, finally bestows on her groom is just perfectly done! Sanaya Irani is a performer! Period!

@Bold -  Clap .Very well said  .She could have gone to the Kushi zone but she did not.That shows how versatile actress she is .Flawless performance . 

Agree with your points .

@Red  - 100% Agree . 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

decent07Indiana_Jonesfun_gamesarchana.mh17Sultan_Of_Swing

archana.mh17 IF-Dazzler
archana.mh17
archana.mh17

Posted: 08 January 2014 at 12:37am | IP Logged

Originally posted by TheSnowman

So I finally wacched the episode in my television. How poignantly beautiful was that scene where Paro coyly peeks from the curtains to have a look at her 'betrothed.'

The way she hides her face away from him when he sees her the first time and then she hesitantly peeks through the curtains to look at Varun. And finally when she give him a sweet smile.

Sanaya the actress shone through that particular scene. Her restrained performance touches a chord. To the point where she makes a cynic like me want to root for Paro & Varun.

I guess thats what pulls me in to RangRasiya, among the guns, action sequences, and a disturbed macho man for a male lead, you have a girl on the cusp of womanhood, whose unwaivering belief in everything good around her, makes you want to root for her.

On thats note, starting tomorrow Im back at work after a 3 week break. So Im unsure whether I can keep up with the daily takes.

wasn't just a normal scene similarly performed by 1000 different heroines?

Yes, normal scene done by 1000 others. But only Sanaya's restrained performance has managed to capture my attention. :-)
SmileWhat she said!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

decent07kashevSultan_Of_Swing

shonasandy IF-Stunnerz
shonasandy
shonasandy

Posted: 08 January 2014 at 12:44am | IP Logged
Episode was amazing
Nice post  

decent07Sultan_Of_Swing

aksuji Goldie
aksuji
aksuji

Posted: 08 January 2014 at 4:10am | IP Logged
I really wanted to say it out somewhere about that scene...

that scene when  paro asked   bindi about her to-be-hubby through her eyes, and  that shy, innocent,beautiful smile that paro gave when bindi approved of her hubby to be smart and handsome through her hands,that scene really took my breath away, and I fell more in love with sanaya as an actress...

after that all that I could see was sanaya and her flawless acting skills...

Her coy ,shy smile was so beautiful when her eyes met varun's.
No doubt ,she's going to b deeply hurt, since she has in her heart accepted varun as her to be life partner. Varun  himself did not look bad and I for  once thought that even he would not make a bad hubby for paro.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

decent07kashevIndiana_JonesSultan_Of_Swingprincessunara

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Rangrasiya Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index