Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Minion23 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago

Preeti simoes @preeti_simoes  

@itsSSR c ya tom detective BB .. U ve summ serious cases to solve on #cnwk !!! Shoot time !!

ChannaMereya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
I liked the PV int best :) Nice it is 
Also i agree with Kochur album could have been better :)
But nevertheless I hope they are able to build excitement 
TheekThaak thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Album is blah...expected better stuff from Khanwalkar. The ones I liked are composed by those Indie bands. Calcutta kiss and Chase in Chinatown.

Where the hell is that Tu jaata kaha hai track? It's totally kickass. They mixed it in the Bachkebakshy track? Why? Huh!

And I don't think this hip-hop number will be played during the end-credits. Anyway, that's about it, i guess. I'll directly watch this movie on 3 April and come back. 😛 Until then, miss me byomkesh babu. 😉
Minion23 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Fever104FM_Mumbai @Fever104_Mumbai  

Did you know that like Shahid Kapoor Sushant Singh Rajput was also a Shaimak Davar student and he had performed... http://fb.me/238WPQFp4 

0 retweets0 favorites

Retweet
 Favorite

Did you know that like Shahid Kapoor Sushant Singh Rajput was also a Shaimak Davar student and he had performed as a background dancer in Filmfare awards and Common Wealth Games?

Catch Sushant Singh Rajput in a candid conversation with RJ Anuraag Pandey on The Picture Pandey Show! To ask Sushant a question, comment below and tune into Fever 104 FM Mumbai right now!
ProudSushantian thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
news attitude @newsattitude

#SushantSinghrajput imitated #ShahRukhKhan as a #teenager #Hindi #&TV #SabseShaanaKaun http://ift.tt/1Emaqel 

Embedded image permalink

Sushant Singh Rajput imitated Shah Rukh Khan as a teenager Hindi As if having the most charismatic Mr. Khan as the host of &TV's India Poochega... Sabse Shaana Kaun? wasn't enough, more charm was added when Sushant Singh Rajput paid a visit recently to promote his film Detective Byomkesh Bakshi. Just a glimpse of Sushant is enough for girls to go swooning and they got to see both their eye candies together. Sushant admitted that he is the biggest fan of Shah Rukh and he got his way around with the girls as a teenager courtesy the actor. When in high school, any guy's eligibility as a bachelor shot up many notches if he imitated SRK and that's exactly what Sushant and his friends would do. He admits that he won himself a lot of girlfriends only because of Shahrukh's style of romance. Just like his teenage years, Sushant acted like SRK on the sets and encouraged the contestants by playing games with them. SRK explained the concept of the Indiawale Express to Sushant and had him play the Shaanapan' round with the contestants. Sushant even told SRK that he had come on the sets of Swades' and once even danced behind him at an awards show. But the icing on the cake for Sushant was when SRK himself praised him as one of the finest contemporary actors..
So, it was a win-win for everyone. The audiences saw two heartthrobs together and Sushant got compliments from hi idol! Pocket News Alert.
Read more at: http://www.pocketnewsalert.com/2015/03/Sushant-Singh-Rajput-imitated-Shah-Rukh-Khan-as-a-teenager.html.
ChannaMereya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
 Ankita lokhande retweeted
YRF Merchandise @YRFmerchandise  

Now you can grab the amazing and intense @byomkeshbakshy cushions from Skipper Home Fashions. Check them out here: http://bit.ly/SkipperHome-YRFstore ...

14 retweets18 favorites
 Retweeted14
 Favorited18
More
bonnefille thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Credit: Majoni
Thanks for sharing the pictures Bonne...he is looking so good as Byomkesh Bakshy