Do Dil Bandhe Ek Dori Se

|| DDBEDS 7th January 2014 Written Update ||

Lianaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago
Do Dil Bandhe Ek Dori Se 7th January 2014 Written Update

The Episode starts in Haveli. Mahima, Shivani and Aunty are having breakfast. Jaswant comes and wants to sit on Daaju's chair. Raghu stops him. Everyone are shocked and watching Raghu. Raghu comes near Jaswant and says that he can't sit on the chair coz it was Daaju's chair and he doesn't deserve to sit there.! Shivani gets angry and stands up and says what is this Raghu? Now you want to tell us where we should sit and where not?? This house is mine and you are only a normal noccer.! She tells to Jaswant to sit on the chair. Raghu says to Shivani that the chair is Maliksaa's and no one else can sit there. If someone deserves it to sit there it's nobody than you! Panna Tai is watching them too. Raghu goes to another chair and wants to sit but then Shivani stops him by taking the plate and she puts the plate on the floor. Raghu is shocked. Shivani says if Jaswant doesn't deserve to sit on the chair then you don't deserve to sit with us. You are a noccer, live like a noccer. Raghu gets sad. Shivani asks what happened? In your house , you did eat on the floor right? So what is the problem if you eat on the floor here too ? So why are you embarrassed today? Don't even try to eat with us. Aunty is smiling. Shivani says come on, come and eat at the place where you have always eaten. Raghu comes. Their background tune is playing in the background. Raghu looks at Shivani. She says sit. Raghu takes the plate and goes to the table and puts the plate on the table and says that he was a noccer. Now he has 50% rights of this haveli. Mahima, Jaswant, Aunty and Panna Tai are shocked. Raghu says I have rights like you have. He sits on the chair and wants to have breakfast. Shivani claps and comes near the table and says woowww... finally you finished playing as noccer. And then Shivani goes. Mahima, Aunty and Jaswant follow her. Raghu gets sad and thinks I am doing this all only for you. I want to save you from troubles. And then he says to Panna Tai give Shivani something to eat. And then he leaves.

Shivani is in her room. Jaswant comes and says that she did do everything right. Shivani is about to cry. Shivani gets up and thinks why am I not happy ?? why I'm feeling that I did do something wrong? I know Raghu is doing wrong but am I right ? She looks at daaju's picture and goes near to the picture. She asks Jaswant to get out. She says leave me alone with Daaju please. Jaswant says ok and goes. She talks to Daaju's picture. What is happening Daaju ? She recalls the old days with Daaju. Please tell me ! Why did you do this ? Why Daaju? And then her phone calls. It's her friend. She says that she told everyone about Raghu and her. She asks her that they want to meet her with Raghu. She says I will come with the gang. Shivani is tensed.
In the next scene. Raghu is sitting outside of the house. Panna Tai comes. Raghu asks her did Babyji eat something? Panna tai says that she did drink only juice. He says I don't know what is happening here. I dunno what to do. I know I do everything to save Shivani but it hurts when Shivani misunderstands. Panna Tai says babyji will understand you after sometime. She asks him to come in and eat something.

In the next scene. Aunty says I'm tensed. How Shivani behaved. I'm confused. Mahima says today we got to know that they hate each other. But they must not hate each other too much , if this happens then Shivani will leave haveli. And then Shivani comes. They see her. Shivani tells that her friends wants to meet Raghu and her. She is tensed that Raghu could do the same what he did. Mahima says don't be tensed. He won't do anything. And we are here to stop him. Mahima says todays party will be the best party ever. Don't be tensed. I will arrange the party. Aunty says don't worry. Shivani says ok Mahima and thanks Aunty. And then Shivani gets up and leaves. Aunty says we have to do something for the party. Mahima says todays party Raghu won't forget. 

PRECAP:
Shivani tells to Raghu that today her friends are coming. If you want to help me then please don't do anything bad, which we will get embarrassed. Please!

Edited by Naz_YuvReen - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rekrn thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Thanks for the written update Naz