Posted: 10 years ago
I am actually touched by the story...

so true yet fairy tallish...

continue soon...
varsha2KD thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

wow... absolutely beautiful 👏 

I have read different versions of this story too... and have seen Disney's 12 Dancing Princess... but your interpretation of ARSHI is superb... 

The story is so touching... the way Arshi relationship grows as Arnav changes himself for Khushi and tries to be at least a good husband... and for sure as time passes, he gets there... 

kondhili thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Oh God shikha i just cant tell you how much i enjoyed reading this. 
What a story you spun keeping the fairytale of the dancing shoes in the background. Love wins hands down in the end. 

I loved the man this angsty arnav becomes in the end...only love could have brought about such a 360 degree change. 

Khushi remained true to her essence...the ever smiling sunshine girl who takes joy in bringing smile to another fellow human being. 

Loved the visuals...it was treat to see khushi's various looks. 

I cant believe i have not read any of the other fairytale's so far...i am so going to rectify that error. 

Thanks for the pm. 

lakraj80 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Beautiful story! Loved it. Thanks for the pm.
chotidesi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
I'm in love with this series of one shots- and I think this one is my favorite so far. You portrayed her pain so beautifully and it was so heart-wrenching- and Arnav's transformation was even better. The last section, where he takes her to tango, was so adorable and so perfect. The best part about your writing is that it's realistic, and it's believable. Your characters are so well formed. I cannot wait to read the next part- I'll be looking for it. 😊
oOChaiBiskutOo thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
comment updated on page 3
Stapleton thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
awesome os

thanks 4 d pm
aycma98 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Shikha, yo know exactly how and when to get us squirming in our seats and loving every moment of it. I loved this brilliant piece. It was a blend of love, angst and sudden realization. I loved that it was not over-the-board confession, and that emphasis where Arnav himself worked to make an effort on trying to give a better lives for others was charming. 
avika_ShArMa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
One of my favourites for sure!
Absolutely amazing 'shad of love'. How do you even come up with these ideas, these stories?!😃

Loved how arnav changed himself for khushi, how khushi being her usual,selfless. We come across very very few people who go to such lengths to help people. I completely adore her, her braveness, her attitude,in short everything..arnav's very lucky to have her in his life. and ofcourse, khushi is too. 😊
Mojoo thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3876964&PID=99149692&#p99149692
edited my comment here...