Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: amaia

Lovely post..😆

Thanks.😊
showviewer thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: tvbug2011

Thank you.😊 And for pointing out the Varun-Paro courtship. It really was endearing. They seem to suit so well. I'm actually quite surprised that the PH hasn't dismissed this pair perfunctorily but invested in their fledgling romance. And Varun and Paro make their Jodi seem very, very credible.

Yes, very impressed that the creatives invested in getting established actors for cameo roles and weaving them in beautifully into the story, it makes it all more believable. This is what is making this show a cut above the others, hope they maintain this zeal in future too.
sonia_1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Beautifully written.
RR is like a real cinematic treat ...Paro and Varun make a good couple.
Rudra is just amazing ...every nuance is a treat 
tvbug2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Skyfall

I agree! It was as if he didn't want to picture the groom. Wanted to have no connection with him.

I felt as if it was more rejection than avoidance. There's already a possessiveness for Paro, methinks.😊
tvbug2011 thumbnail
Originally posted by: showviewer

Yes, very impressed that the creatives invested in getting established actors for cameo roles and weaving them in beautifully into the story, it makes it all more believable. This is what is making this show a cut above the others, hope they maintain this zeal in future too.

Had no idea that Varun was an established actor. No wonder the convincing performance. And yes, fingers crossed that the high budget lasts the course. The show's a treat just now!
...Binny... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
It was such a treat beautifully written..!!
...Binny... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Skyfall

I agree! It was as if he didn't want to picture the groom. Wanted to have no connection with him.

I am absolutely loving the show especially their attention to detail.. he could not stop himself from turning to catch a glimpse of her as her friend announced her impending marriage nor could he control himself from avoiding a confrontation with the groom more importantly it's as if he would much rather believe nothing is taking place innocence is bliss after all..!
tvbug2011 thumbnail
Originally posted by: sonia_1

Beautifully written.

RR is like a real cinematic treat ...Paro and Varun make a good couple.
Rudra is just amazing ...every nuance is a treat 

Thanks, Sonia.

Truly, RR is just so lavishly spectacular, but yet with attention to detail. There are times I just want to freeze frame to look my fill at the scenery, and I don't mean Rudra.😆 Although Rudra is also a sight for sore eyes.  ðŸ˜† 
samirao thumbnail
Epic post , beautifully written
tvbug2011 thumbnail
Originally posted by: ...Binny...

Aha! Great catch! His involuntary reaction (twice now) where Paro is concerned just gives him away. Rudra's rough-hewn honesty is a breath of fresh air. I hope the CVs don't get rid of it anytime soon.

@ bold: Hmm, interesting reading of it. I think Rudra is an honourable man, and couldn't quite meet Varun's eyes.