Originally posted by: -Stephanie

I couldhug you for saying that <3

🤗
Edited by Valar.Morghulis - 10 years ago
trolldemortx thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: -Hanaa-

Raj tweets keeping me lil calm till now but really feel so bad 😔 and NF just busy promoting RR, Idioootsss

But this tweet just got me baffled :(

Raj Baddhan @RajBaddhan

I've contacted @VivianDsena01 for a comment about his future after the leap on #Madhubala . Will bring you more once I get a response.

..Razia.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@maya
I no !! But all this articles are
Just getting on my nerves !!!!!!
steph I saw Vinu status 😭

U no guyz I have no emotions right
Now !!
I thought me not going to school bec of a snow day I was
All happy but early in the morning I saw this
taraka2005 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Bloody.Passion

Okay Guys just saw this article/news on a FB page. It says-

According to rumour mills, the television superstar Vivian Dsena currently seen as RK in colors popular show 'Madhubala ek ishq ek junoon' has been approached to play the Lead role in Balaji Telefilms magnum opus show which would be a Political drama based on Prakash Jha's 2010 critically acclaimed hit film 'Raajneeti'.
The show will revolve around his character, a happy go lucky guy who would be thrown into the marsh of politics by his family. For female lead talks with actress like Akansha Singh, Ragini khanna, Nia sharma are on. Sweta Tiwari will play a pivotal role.
However, the project has been on hold as Ekta Kapoor is busy with her shows and films and is adamant on casting Vivian Dsena who is commitments with his show Madhubala ek ishq ek junoon. Vivian dsena has earlier been seen in Ekta Kapoor's successful Vampire series 'Pyar ki ye ek kahani'. Lets wait for the official announcement.

Well I don't know how true this news as facebook is'nt a reliable source but it appear quite authentic.😆.
Sorry if already posted. 😛

Credit to Nyasa 😆
Valar.Morghulis thumbnail
Originally posted by: mayamagic

@ maria  I think  everyone know that the news is fake  and these  fandom are having fun to tease other fandoms who hate karanver also as much as they hate VD ( I fail to understand whom they actually loves)

Maya the news of KVB replacing VD came some hours earlier... but the whole day it has been like this in forum ... ever since the news for the leap came... I am sorry but I do not like any fandom. Never did. I am a fan of DVD... but I am neither a DDian nor a VDian.
Originally posted by: tulipstar

Credit to Nyasa 😆

Wait a minute! If this is true then is VD leaving the show?

Oh God! I hope he is not quitting! I won't be able to like him if he did that.

Someone told me that that this leap might be because wanted to quit the show and I was like no... because he is committed and all! But if this is true then I am seriously speechless..
-Hanaa- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Valar.Morghulis

Wait a minute! If this is true then is VD leaving the show?

Oh God! I hope he is not quitting! I won't be able to like him if he did that.

Someone told me that that this leap might be because wanted to quit the show and I was like no... because he is committed and all! But if this is true then I am seriously speechless..

I don't think so, cuz his last interview with RB he said he wont leave MB cuz it's like his own baby and he can't leave it .. I just hope he still thinking the same way 😒
taraka2005 thumbnail
@Maria - I dont know if its true or false...but then the show is going on from past 6-7 months...i wont blame either of DVD for leaving show if they r getting good opportunities...u just cant blame actors when der is no proper story to perform about responsibility... come on why blame VD for leaving show... if PH itself is ignored der baby for new show...in fact i was expecting DD to leave this show but alas she is still der... may be PH promised her good role ahead...
n yes DVD is RM n RM is MEIEJ nthg can replace that...i ll watch this show till DVD both r present in the show...then tata bye bye to MEIEJ
Originally posted by: -Hanaa-

I don't think so, cuz his last interview with RB he said he wont leave MB cuz it's like his own baby and he can't leave it .. I just hope he still thinking the same way 😒

He has always said this that is one of the major reasons why I love him. I like people who are committed to their work. I hope this is not true.
taraka2005 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Valar.Morghulis

He has always said this that is one of the major reasons why I love him. I like people who are committed to their work. I hope this is not true.

and what if makers wanted to replace him ...what he can do then...without option he has to quit...