Chat Clubs

DVD/RishBala - 'They Know They Rule Our Hearts' #4 - Page 84

trolldemortx thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago
This content was originally posted by: -Hanaa-

Guys, did anyone confirm anything????

No one did!
but loadsa positive tweets from Raj Baddhan and some others!
but we will have to wait and see till VD himself makes a statement :(

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

taraka2005 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: mayamagic

abbey tup if  kvb  has to play young guy than why VD will leave  the show in first place  ??????πŸ˜†πŸ˜†even he can play young character na

arey but what ll he play brother to DD's role to be precise Maya's brother πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...unless n untill der is reincarnation or complete make over of show
Valar.Morghulis thumbnail
@Maya- Fandoms as in DDians and VDians... especially VDians at this moment! I have always despised fandoms I guess everyone knows that! But seriously look at the state of the forum! It sucks big time! Humse better toh woh KSGians thay jinka we were making fun the other day! I know they went overboard with it... but at least they cared that their favorite was being replaced or they at least took it seriously (a little too seriously though! πŸ˜†) ... but look at the forum! πŸ₯±

I am just pissed off... that's why I am not going to the forum otherwise I will explode there!

KVB or anyone! There is no place for another actor as the lead for MEIEJ!!!! He can play parallel lead if he is a good actor! But DVD should always be the main leads of MEIEJ till it keeps running! That's all I care about!
trolldemortx thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Cute_Strawberry

Stephy lady VD needs to confirm something !!!!
I just can't think about anything else !!
Karanvir replacing VD okay but RK dying and drama still on
I can't see anybody playing RK

Dont think she will say anything!
gotta wait till VD himself lets it out!
I know the news sucks! I was in tears when Vinu told me :(

Mayavi-26 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Cute_Strawberry

Stephy lady VD needs to confirm something !!!!
I just can't think about anything else !!
Karanvir replacing VD okay but RK dying and drama still on
I can't see anybody playing RK

nobody is p[laying RK character except VD and yes if VD is leaving the show then lady VD would be the first to confirm we all knows the lady cant kep her mouth shut an dalways tweets small things also
trolldemortx thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Valar.Morghulis

@Maya- Fandoms as in DDians and VDians... especially VDians at this moment! I have always despised fandoms I guess everyone knows that! But seriously look at the state of the forum! It sucks big time! Humse better toh woh KSGians thay jinka we were making fun the other day! I know they went overboard with it... but at least they cared that their favorite was being replaced or they at least took it seriously (a little too seriously though! πŸ˜†) ... but look at the forum! πŸ₯±

I am just pissed off... that's why I am not going to the forum otherwise I will explode there!

KVB or anyone! There is no place for another actor as the lead for MEIEJ!!!! He can play parallel lead if he is a good actor! But DVD should always be the main leads of MEIEJ till it keeps running! That's all I care about!

I couldhug you for saying that <3

Valar.Morghulis thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: mayamagic

nobody is p[laying RK character except VD and yes if VD is leaving the show then lady VD would be the first to confirm we all knows the lady cant kep her mouth shut an dalways tweets small things also

True... Janu will tweet for sure! πŸ˜†
-Hanaa- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: -Stephanie-

No one did!
but loadsa positive tweets from Raj Baddhan and some others!
but we will have to wait and see till VD himself makes a statement :(

Raj tweets keeping me lil calm till now but really feel so bad πŸ˜” and NF just busy promoting RR, Idioootsss
taraka2005 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Valar.Morghulis

😊
Mayavi-26 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
@ maria  I think  everyone know that the news is fake  and these  fandom are having fun to tease other fandoms who hate karanver also as much as they hate VD ( I fail to understand whom they actually loves)