Veera Written Update 07.01.13 Baldev is scared of Veera

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 10 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

thnkx 4 the written update😛
thank you so much for update dear  <3 ðŸ¤—
bechara ballu gunjan k haathon bewakoof ban gaya:P
Baldev and Gunjan's scene was by far my favorite! In the past Baldev would have cared less where Gunjan goes but now he's interested in her life and is really acting more like her brother. I love the way Gunjan picked up on him being restless about Veera and would not stop teasing him about it. Poor guy just can't catch a break ðŸ˜†

Baldev proved today he is a good guy but just needs the right guidance. Baldev is not interested in illegal activity and genuinely cares about what is happening in his pind but sadly Surjit knows how to manipulate Baldev and is using him, now he is involving Gunjan in this and that is not good. I'm sure if Baldev were to know his true motives especially with his sister now being involved he would not spare Surjit.

Precap - Good for Ranvi scolding Veera, she was very wrong involving Karan in all this. 
Originally posted by nehaarshi09

thnkx 4 the written update😛

Welcome🤗
Originally posted by sonu-monu

thank you so much for update dear  <3 ðŸ¤—
bechara ballu gunjan k haathon bewakoof ban gaya:P

Welcome Sonu🤗
Yeah it was so hillarious🤣
Originally posted by Gautam_Jennifer

Thank you

Welcome🤗
Originally posted by .Mandy.

Baldev and Gunjan's scene was by far my favorite! In the past Baldev would have cared less where Gunjan goes but now he's interested in her life and is really acting more like her brother. I love the way Gunjan picked up on him being restless about Veera and would not stop teasing him about it. Poor guy just can't catch a break ðŸ˜†

Baldev proved today he is a good guy but just needs the right guidance. Baldev is not interested in illegal activity and genuinely cares about what is happening in his pind but sadly Surjit knows how to manipulate Baldev and is using him, now he is involving Gunjan in this and that is not good. I'm sure if Baldev were to know his true motives especially with his sister now being involved he would not spare Surjit.

Precap - Good for Ranvi scolding Veera, she was very wrong involving Karan in all this. 

Yeah it was one of my favourite scenes too...Yeah he is scared of Veera secretly😆 the scene was really hillarious🤣

Yeah that Surjeet Singh bhuddha and Baktawar are influencing Baldev he needs to stop hanging around with them...
Originally posted by princyz

Thnks...

welcome🤗
Originally posted by Rainbowcatxo

Thank you!! :)

Welcome🤗