minasgal thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
I'm positive that Radha is the killer and she did this to take revenge from umang as she might have found out about image tripti marriage and gopi saving her And she is making sure she blames her so she doesn't get caught Edited by minasgal - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Xarina thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Radha was not in the house when the murder happened.  So far my money's on Tripti.
saf7321 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
In the Pre-cap im sure its Radha's Hand prints Gopi tries to Rip up, It looked like it said Radha's name 
Anisha_anitan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
No I think gopi ripping kinjals
Ritu- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
i feel the real killer is tripthi and gopi is staying silent cause maybe tripthi threatened her that if she exposes her tripthi might harm radha too.

or radha murdered umang after finding out the truth.
Xarina thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: -Ritu567-

i feel the real killer is tripthi and gopi is staying silent cause maybe tripthi threatened her that if she exposes her tripthi might harm radha too.

or radha murdered umang after finding out the truth.

Gopi stood up for truth and justice against the ACP during the dowry track and now she is scared of Tripti?  I don't think so.
A HUGE FAN thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Its Tripthi for sure. Remember, she wanted to hurt Radha & I think she is blackmailing Gopi for Radha's safety.
Simi0808 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Urmila said she saw a woman in red saree and assumed it was Gopi. The other woman wearing a red saree was Tripti. Killer is most likely Tripti. I wonder why Kokila ignored that piece of information.
As for Gopi, she has always stood for the wrong party. So I'm not surprised by her foolish behaviour.
Rainbowcatxo thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I still think it is Tripti who is the murderer. I had read on another post on this forum (the post is made by NISHADEEP) that Tripti might be threatening Gopi showing her evidences against Radha. So she is telling Gopi that Radha is the murderer. And she told Gopi that if she doesn't say she (Gopi) is the murderer, then Tripti will show all the evidences against Radha to everybody. And that Radha will go directly to prison. I agree with this post. This might have happened. So now this is what I think had happened. Also, I used to think that Gopi thinks she (Gopi) is the murderer. But not anymore because there was an episode where it was shown that Ahem tells Gopi to swear on their God to say that Gopi had committed this murder but Gopi said she can't and she ran up the stairs. So we all know that Gopi is definitely covering up for someone. In the precap of yesterday's episode Gopi went to Kokila's room and took out a fingerprint page and was about to rip it. But does anyone know who's name it said on the page? I'm eager to know who's name it is that is on the page. I think it said Radha's name on it. I'm not so sure though... Edited by Rainbowcatxo - 10 years ago