plz plz plz update soon πŸ˜­
Posted: 9 years ago
aww arnav is jelous of teddy lol
plz update next part soon
1 month passed without update
the-crazy-girl thumbnail

Last Chapter Part A

I will post part B of this chapter only after 10 pages of comments and 100 likes and I mean it πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›

It was late in night when khushi lied down and hugging her teddy bear she closed her eyes...she slept instantly as she was really exhausted from this long day shopping and the angry glance of her husband which she can't explain at all...

She wants to ask him but he was nervous, that what she can't really understand, when his humor changes from normal to strange to pure anger and she can't do anything

Maybe because she's the reason why he's like that?

No...it's his work, he's busy with work only, and with this thought, and she doesn't do anything wrong to make him angry, right?

But now, she could sleep easily with her teddy bear because Arnav is really concentrated on his laptop

She doesn't know what wakes her up in the middle of the night...when she opens her eyes, it's still dark and her teddy bear in between her arms...and then she looked up only to meet her husband's eyes staring at her

-Arnavji?

-you love it so much?

She looked at him, not understanding what he's talking about...she's so sleepy, she closed her eyes and then opened fast

-what?

-this teddy bear!

She can't see if he's really angry but from the tone of his voice, she could say he's serious

If she loves it so much?

After all it's a teddy bear...but it's HIS gift for her

-yes...it's the best gift ever

But he wakes her up to ask her this?

It's really strange...

He just lied in the bed but she felt him so distant and far away from her, lost in his thoughts...

She can't sleep anymore

She gets up a little, still holding her teddy

-Arnavji?

Without looking her side

-hmm?

- why you're so angry?

He suddenly faces her, gets up to sit on the bed

-because of you! ... I'm angry because of you!

She hugged her teddy bear the more, shocked and surprised but not so scared of him

-why? Did I do something wrong?

-Something wrong?!...please let's sleep, now!

-no but I want to know...

Arnav ignores her and lay down in the bed, again, his back facing her

With her teddy bear, she advances more towards him, so close; she leaned to look at his face

-you're sleeping or just closing your eyes?...if you're angry with me, then sorry Arnavji, but just don't be angry with me, your gift is perfect and I'd love it more than all the other gifts...Arnavji, I can't believe you're sleeping!

Khushi thinks a little and then she teases the cheek of her husband with the bear

That was it for Arnav!

Game over for Khushi!

His patience has a limit

His frustration comes out like a fire

And that innocent gaze on her eyes doesn't help anymore

Enough is enough for him...he wants her...and it can't wait!

In one second, he was on the top of her and of her bear, crushing both of them under his hard body, he tries to take it from her hands but he couldn't :

-give it to me!

-Ar...N...No!

-I said let off of that stupid bear now!

-why?...No!

-Khushi!...I'm already angry, so do as I say!

Khushi hugs her bear tightly, but Arnav succeed in taking it, forcibly from her, but he just puts it, near her, in the bed

Ar:-I see you can kiss and hug that bear!

Khushi looks at him, she doesn't understand the point

Ar:-so you know how to kiss and hug?

Khushi opens her eyes widely

Ar:-Answer!

Kh:-of course... I can...I mean who can't kiss or hug that soft thing?!

Khushi was innocent but not blind, she can see what her husband meant but still...what she loves about him above all...was that angry look, when he's pissed off because of her and couldn't do anything but tonight she thinks that his calm and so called indifferent attitude is gone...she has a thought that tonight he's not ready to wait anymore...she knew he's just waiting for her to be ready to do what a real husband do with his legal wife...he wanted to give her the space and the time she needs...and Khushi is affected by that

She continues:

-Arnavji...I told you I love this bear, because it's your gift, it's you who had the idea to bring me there and buy me something I really want

She smiles...but Arnav wasn't in the mood to be nice and calm with her anymore, she crossed the limits by being so beautiful, so bubbly to that he could handle by himself all this, and suddenly when he was thinking how to tell her, in a soft way that he wants her, he wants to kiss her to hug her to have her she kisses his cheek, softly and then the other one too with same softness...he can't believe this softness exists

Arnav, surprised, he looks at her he tried to understand ,but couldn't...all he could is kissing her soft cheeks as well...he poses many pecks all over her face, gently and she does the same, but no one have the courage to pose it on the lips of the other... Arnav wanted that so badly, he wants to complete what he has always tried to do and dreamed to do and gently, he just poses his lips on hers and finally poses a peck...Khushi does the same and they start kissing each other lips but not deeply...so soft and slow

But Arnav couldn't do anything further with her, before, introducing that to her...now, it's just a game for her, she's just kissing him like she does with the bear, but when his desire increases then he's worried she will be scared of him

She was kissing his lips, when he poses his index, in between their lips

-Khushi ! I want to tell you something!

-tell me

She said catching her breath and looking down to not face his eyes

-I'm your husband!

-really?

She giggled softly and he liked the sound of it like hell but he has to be firm in this matter

-this is not a joke!

-I know but...I know you're my husband!

-fine ! you know that between husband and wife...things can happen !

-things can happen?

-yes, many things happen! I mean...no one told you about that?

-about what?

-about those kind of things!

She looked at him, intrigued, she eagerly want to hear that from his mouth, ASR mouth...rough, hard, bad, severe with everyone but her...she's impressed and proud because he's like that only with her

-look Khushi...a husband has all the right in his wife and so the wife has the same rights on her husband...

(here he reminds her the words of her buaji, she was amused...)

-it means Khushi I can touch you everywhere I can kiss you everywhere (she blushes, it was so hard to hear to all this, even if she knew all that already from movies, books and her friends talks, Arnav noticed her confused but continues)

-and I can do with you many things, khushi, do you understand?

-things?

-yes things! I guess you can see what I mean you're a student, you're smart, I think you know that we can't just sleep with each other only like that, you're my wife, I want to this relationship to progress

Khushi was amused and same time confused, he was so serious, taking so much effort to explain to her

Khushi was in his arms, now...and they are talking like that, in the arms of each other, close to each other

He caresses her cheek

-I know that you understand what I mean, because in our Suhaag raat, you were crying and you were in trouble, thinking that...I'm goanna...I'm...you know...but now...I think I'm not a stranger anymore, right?

She nodded...she understands very well

He kisses her forehead...and she does the same

He smiles...his heart is beating so fast...he takes a deep breath

-ok, then Khushi...you're not scared anymore of me?

She nodded negatively, why she should feel scared when she has him, now

-I do read books...

She said softly that he barely could hear

-I know the things you're talking about

His heart is beating so fast

-what do you know?...you could tell me all, I'm your husband and sometimes books and people lie about those matters but you can trust me

-I know...you want to kiss me

-this is true

He approaches his face from hers to have a better look at her blushing and then when she keeps looking down...he looks again at her lips...

-kissing is not the only thing I want to do to you, khushi

-touches

-yes...so soft touches...everywhere

His voice is deep and husky and he knew that this conversation is affecting him as well as her...

And he knew as well that down there...under the blanket all is on fire

-everywhere?

She murmured...was it a question? Or she needs more details

-everywhere all over your body and it's unallowable to feel shy with me, ok?

-but...

She hesitated

-I'm feeling...already shy

He smirked and then comes closer to take her in between his arms

-here...in my arms, do you feel shy?

-hmm

-I want you khushi...do you understand?

He sighed

-yes

-no...you don't know how much I want you!

-how much?

She asked because she could also see pain in his eyes or she doesn't explain what she finds in his glance...he wants her so much

-so much that it hurts

Oh my...oh my god

-I don't want to hurt you, Arnavji...

He smiled

-no...my baby, I feel better when you're in my arms

-really?

-hmm, really

He said  against her ear softly and then he kissed it...licked her lobe gently softly

It's so hot

He made butterflies kisses from her ear and all along her neck

She smells sweet and fruity..it's both soft and fresh smell...and it's delicious

He stopped to look at her and see her reaction

-scared?

She nodded negatively

He gets up

-lie down on your back

She did what he said and then suddenly she saw him getting off his shirt

Yes...she understands all this and also, she's not scared but now when he took off his shirt and he's all shirtless before her , she hesitated, she's not sure she's ready for this

She looked at him...he's so handsome

She closed her eyes

And then felt same soft butterfly's kisses on her forehead, above her eyes, on her cheeks, nose, lips, chin, on her neck, cleavage, arms, hands...

zafi thumbnail

Awesome update.πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘β­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈ

I loved it.❀️

Arnav has finally had enough of Khushi and her big teddy bear.πŸ˜‰

He wants Khushi tonight and he is going to get her.😊❀️

Khushi knows about what he wants to do but she is shy.πŸ˜‰

I am looking forward to reading more.

Thanks.πŸ˜ƒ

Edited by zafi - 9 years ago
madhu1210 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Nice update!

Finally Arnav patients broken
navjot7 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
awesome update
now arnav cannot control himself
waiting for next part
thnx for pm
shah.1234 thumbnail
itsss soo Beautiful.

finally the wait is over
Nas.arshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
really awesome update.arnav teddy bear khushi
aridj thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Bravo et chapeau pour Cette meilleur partie,,,, I fall in love with the way Arnav was making khushi understand his wants. I fall in love the way khushi make him angry cose she love this side of her husband,,,, I fall in love when they kiss each other... I fatal in love with khushi while saying she read this on book hhh (I thought of my self) ,,finally the hot show will begun for both of them... Mmm nothing to add just waiting for last part