Rangrasiya

India-Forums

Rangrasiya
Rangrasiya

PhatPhatiya Post - Moonch vs NoMoonch (Page 9)

sikhni_ IF-Dazzler
sikhni_
sikhni_

Posted: 08 January 2014 at 1:03am | IP Logged
hahahaha lol loved ur post LOL

-CrazySobtian- IF-Rockerz
-CrazySobtian-
-CrazySobtian-

Captain Dhaniya, Pedantic Captain

Posted: 08 January 2014 at 2:01am | IP Logged
Lmao! Buddy epic post! Loved it
Meself IF-Sizzlerz
Meself
Meself

Posted: 08 January 2014 at 2:07am | IP Logged
Devi Maa kii sau...haste haste mharo peit  phat gayo!!ROFLROFLROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-purnima-

CheshireBilli IF-Dazzler
CheshireBilli
CheshireBilli

Posted: 08 January 2014 at 2:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by smitar

There is something in the hallowed air of Birpur that it gives disturbingly long lives to blue Rukmini saas & very short lives to Bhindis and aspiring moonchless bannas from across the sarhad with turbans on their heads and black cloth over their eyes.LOL

@blue: There is something very fishy about that butterfly. I googled average butterfly lifespans and it is ONE MONTH. Some species may make it as far as nine months but that's very rare. Especially given how prone to...er...being eaten they are.

I think we have a phantom butterfly amongst us. That or Paro calls any damn blue butterfly she sees Rukmini.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Iceflamessmitar

Sultan_Of_Swing IF-Sizzlerz
Sultan_Of_Swing
Sultan_Of_Swing

Posted: 08 January 2014 at 2:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Semanti

There is something in the hallowed air of Birpur that it gives disturbingly long lives to blue Rukmini saas & very short lives to Bhindis and aspiring moonchless bannas from across the sarhad with turbans on their heads and black cloth over their eyes.LOL

@blue: There is something very fishy about that butterfly. I googled average butterfly lifespans and it is ONE MONTH. Some species may make it as far as nine months but that's very rare. Especially given how prone to...er...being eaten they are.

I think we have a phantom butterfly amongst us. That or Paro calls any damn blue butterfly she sees Rukmini.

Baa from Kyunki Saas bhi Kabhi bahu thi who is eternal and whose age was like 200+ in the show, reincarnated herself as Rukmini sa in RangRasiya.

When a human can do that, why cant a butterfly? You bashers of butterfly!

Edited by Naach_Basanti - 08 January 2014 at 2:30am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Rita.CnapstermonsteraksujiS.StephyCheshireBilli-HEAVEN-smitar

Faerydae IF-Rockerz
Faerydae
Faerydae

Posted: 08 January 2014 at 2:40am | IP Logged
Moonchwalla rudra is real hero for me...he is not like without Moonchwalla. ..who is playing fraud in the name of marriage with an innocent girl...no doubt mooch walla is the real man. 
tttttt1 IF-Rockerz
tttttt1
tttttt1

Posted: 08 January 2014 at 10:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Naach_Basanti

Originally posted by serialjunkie

I was under the impression that GH had deleted his twitter because he couldn't deal with the fangirls. Clearly, he couldn't stay away either.

GH & fangirls is a match made in heaven.

Just kidding yaaraz.LOL

this GH and I have a purana wala intense love story

he loves me like he hates me and blocked me from his chidiya-gutur-gutur (twitter)

Why do you think he clarified the name almost soon after the show. He still stalks IF yaaraz. And may be still reads your posts.

GH and his  love hate story part 2LOLLOLLOL
he not just reads IF , but gets frustrated over it too 
poor guy writes the episode and the discussion is over whether it is varun or barun 
no credit to the writers 
Awesome post smriti !!!! 

Edited by tttttt1 - 08 January 2014 at 10:30am
CheshireBilli IF-Dazzler
CheshireBilli
CheshireBilli

Posted: 08 January 2014 at 10:32am | IP Logged

Baa from Kyunki Saas bhi Kabhi bahu thi who is eternal and whose age was like 200+ in the show, reincarnated herself as Rukmini sa in RangRasiya.

When a human can do that, why cant a butterfly? You bashers of butterfly!

Manhe maaf kardo, Basanti Sa.  I didn't realize you were a Titaliya-phanki. 
But you'll make the other basherz of K-soaps mad by comparing this different-and-intense love story with Kekta's sagas. Angry

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Rangrasiya Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index