Rangrasiya

PhatPhatiya Post - Moonch vs NoMoonch

serialjunkie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago
The barathis arrive with much aplomb and Rudra assesses his competition. 
He knows the NoMoonch Banna Sa looks good in that sherwani and turban, but its Rudra who will be the lambi race ka ghoda

Rudra tells Yahan-Bhi-Aman that Barathis passed BSD check as if they come in to tailor their fathers pajamas. What? Whattay dialog!!

Thakur-sa changed the color of his lipgloss today and looked especially rosy and happy, now that the guns will be exchanged for roses. The Sasur Kaka gives Bindi a once over and wonders if he can get a buy one get one free deal, upon which Thakur sa reminds him that he does not run a Walmart or K-Mart to send girls for phree. More Paisay means More girls. Kaka Sasur gets the message and shuts up.

So the Barathi's do a free promotion for Salman Khan's upcoming movie "Jai Ho", while Sanjay Leela Bhansali sends all those gifts to Birpur for reviving the long dead RamLeela. 

Meanwhile, Paro sneaks a look at Banna sa and Banna Sa locates her. 
Lau hits!
Now what? 

This is going to be painful, because Varun Banna Sa is not only a good looking man, with dimples but he does awesome Haiku, even better than Times Haiku. How can Rudra compete with that, even if he is the owner of a three part name and Laila can attest to his superb bedroom skills!!??!! 

The only saving grace is the tickle factor of Rudra's moonch that can convert Paro from Varun to Rudra ki Jap mala.

Barathis' shoot in the air to scare the poopy pigeons, flies and mosquitoes because they came all the way from the "other" side of the border to waste ammunition in Birpur. Or it has hidden meanings - men get "relief" in Birpur??

Ladies dance with their best finery on and Thakur sa sneaks into the bathroom to measure himself one more time. No change. Disappointed, he applies more starch to his already stiff moonch and steps out to keep up appearances.

As Varun waits to see his girl. she appears no less sexily than a Victoria's Secret model, who wants to appear coy but delivers copious view of curves and skin with oh-such-innocence. It gets revealed that Varun is an anonymous FanFiction Writer and Poet who publishes under the MID BinaMoonchKaBanna

While most barathis are busy eating Dahi Vada, Chaat and Churma, followed by Ghevar and Hajmola, the real deal is happening in Thakur Sa's storeroom. Guns are served with a side of gun powder and topped with loads of cash. The side by side of Paros innocent face serving as rose and Guns serving as...well, guns was nice but totally redundant touch by the DP.

I must add, today Apnicommunity was very generous, finally allowing me to see the show in full HD version. I am floored by the splendor, color and lavishness of set. It will be a hard act to follow week in week out but good luck to the team. The meeting of Paro and Varun almost had me rooting for them, then I remembered those incredible abs, biceps and taut butt of Rudra and I changed my tune, quickly. varun banna sa, show us what you got if you want us to root for you, simple.

Edited by serialjunkie - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MoronsKiMallika thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
UN - Rejjerwa!

SJ! I love you for the following reasons!... Woman! Thakur Sa and the bathroom and the inch tape has to be the most epic joke ever. Rudra Sa doesn't like Varun Sa much. ðŸ˜†

He knows the NoMoonch Banna Sa looks good in that sherwani and turban, but its Rudra who will be the lambi race ka ghoda

Rudra tells Yahan-Bhi-Aman that Barathis passed BSD check as if they come in to tailor their fathers pajamas. What? Whattay dialog!!

Thakur sa sneaks into the bathroom to measure himself one more time. No change. Disappointed, he applies more starch to his already stiff moonch and steps out to keep up appearances.

As Varun waits to see his girl. she appears no less sexy than a Victoria's Secret model, who wants to appear coy but delivers copious view of curves and skin with oh-such-innocence. It gets revealed that Varun is an anonymous FanFiction Writer and Poet who publishes under the MID BinaMoonchKaBanna

The meeting of Paro and Varun almost had me rooting for them, then I remembered those incredible ab, biceps and taut butt of Rudra and I changed my tune, quickly. varun banna sa, show us what you got if you want us to root for you, simple.

Edited by MoronsKiMallika - 10 years ago
napstermonster thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 7
Hai Ram! (and Leela!)

The News seems to confirm that Kya Ada Kya Jalwe Our Paro will have not one, not two, but three Jawans after her halkat jawani...yeh kon new love interest hai bhai?

And no, I'm not including her oldest partner, the world's creepiest, Vampire Diaries style butterfly--some new fellow is arriving soon. 

By the way, did anyone else do a spittake hearing Barun for Varun, the soon to be khallas member of Dead Poet's Society? 

Edited by napstermonster - 10 years ago
Jiyagulabi_26 thumbnail
OMG
ROFL what. A post
_SenbonZakura_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I absolutely louvvv your posts SJ-Sa!! 
Petal_Pose thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
🤣🤣 ðŸ¤£ thank u, u made my day.🤣 sorry bought u left me in a position but to rofl.🤣 keep more coming.🤣
-HEAVEN- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thakur sa sneaks into the bathroom to measure himself one more time. No change. Disappointed, he applies more starch to his already stiff moonch and steps out to keep up appearances.
epic!!!🤣🤣
Attabag1 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
SJ loved and loved NK wala "" Lau hits!" One kostin - what approximately is Thakur sa measurement meant to be? Great post!!
Sultan_Of_Swing thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Rudra ain't the BUTT of your jokes, woman.

Res, to update after I eat my dal batti.
Sultan_Of_Swing thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
This content was originally posted by: Attabag1

SJ loved and loved NK wala ""Lau hits!" One kostin - what approximately is Thakur sa measurement meant to be? Great post!!

It's inversely propositional to the tautness of that butt and the starchness of his own moonch.

Now figure.