Rangrasiya

So sad for jija ji's upcoming death

LuvArnavKhushi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago
I just watched the episode and I instantly loved Varun! What a sweet young man who was completely taken by love the moment he laid eyes on Paro (who wouldn't after all?) Might I just add that the filming and music and lights and colors of this show is just amazing! Kudos to the production team! O Re Piya was a beautifulll song that matched the lovely pair so well. So very sweet. I liked Varun's character so much that now I'm already sad that they're gonna kill him off! Yeah I know this story is about Rudra and Paro but...VARUNNN! 😭 << We'll miss you! 

Absolutely love this show. It has completely surpassed expectations IMO. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Millerrr88 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I agree but poor paro but rudra is for her only so I don't mind much
princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

i know!! i adore him already!! gonna be so sad when he is killed! 😭
awww he is our jijasa! ❤️

LuvArnavKhushi thumbnail
Originally posted by: princessunara

i know!! i adore him already!! gonna be so sad when he is killed! 😭
awww he is our jijasa! ❤️

Right! jijasa! 😆 Sometimes I don't understand what they say so I try to stay on the safe side. lol
princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: LuvArnavKhushi

Right! jijasa! 😆 Sometimes I don't understand what they say so I try to stay on the safe side. lol

i am kinda getting the hang of Rajasthani now! ⭐️cool i get to learn another language! who says soaps r not educational! 🤣

Jiyagulabi_26 thumbnail
not only jijaxsa I,m sad for bindi too
LuvArnavKhushi thumbnail
Originally posted by: babycakes23

not only jijaxsa I,m sad for bindi too

omg yes! I can't believe this! Poor Paro...has already faced the death of her parents and now she'll face her husband's death and her best friend's death. Ouff! Too much to handle! 😭
Skyfall thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
The only way they can make his death not seem that bad for us is by revealing that he was an actual idiot and all this act was fake!
kutkut12 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: LuvArnavKhushi

I just watched the episode and I instantly loved Varun! What a sweet young man who was completely taken by love the moment he laid eyes on Paro (who wouldn't after all?) Might I just add that the filming and music and lights and colors of this show is just amazing! Kudos to the production team! O Re Piya was a beautifulll song that matched the lovely pair so well. So very sweet. I liked Varun's character so much that now I'm already sad that they're gonna kill him off! Yeah I know this story is about Rudra and Paro but...VARUNNN! 😭 << We'll miss you! 

Absolutely love this show. It has completely surpassed expectations IMO. 

I know
The casting is amazing. I thought that the bridegroom would be a sidey kind of guy but here we see such a sweet person. He actually made our shy girl all dreamy.
I know that the show is abt Paro and Rudra but now I know that PAro would be actually heart broken when he dies because she may not be in love with him but she certainly likes him a lotCry

Even the supporting cast is amazing👏

To tell u the truth I love even Thakursa in his role. No one else seems more suitable for the role he is playing.

Kudos to the casting director 👏

Now I can relate to PAro if she does not want to go against Thakur sa. He is such a charismatic personality. So much like the father figure she does not have in her life.

Edited by kutkut12 - 10 years ago
showviewer thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Jijaji...how cute.
Agree with you it will be heartbreaking to see Varun die and Paro handcuffed after today's episode.