storys strking resemblance wid Rang badalti odhni - Page 2

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by TheWandmaker

RBO had a village backdrop with deserts involved, so is the same for many other shows.
Karan killed by mistake. It was an accident.
Rudra with full intention is gonna blow the guys head.

Those two ppl were forced to marry as u state.
Rudra Paro wont b marrying ny time soon

Those two u mention if married must hv had the focus on Married life.

So is not the case with RR.

So sorry no similarity. 

Agree with you I have watched RBO .I also don't find any similarity.

Originally posted by -BROKEN_ANGEL-

Have no idea about RBO.but there may be little similarity like killing husband.but both shows are different.

There the death happen by mistake .It was a  accidental death .Unlike in RR were Rudra will shot with his full sense.

In that show Shantanu will be talking in the phone. Khanak husband will be doing some electrical work  and he would say to Shantanu switch-on the power when I give signal to you .But Shantanu concentration will be on his phone and he see mistakenly thinks Khanak husband said to switch on the power .So he will do it .Khanak husband will get electric shock . 

welcome dear! 🤗

well resemblance ends right there! here he kills the hubby purposely and takes Paro to jail to interrogate her as she he thinks is the weakest link to the arms racket..

Also they will not at ALL marry anywhere in  nearby future! this is a very different story in that front..

hope u manage to watch and enjoy the show! its magical already! n yup! its an IF record that the show became 1st on 1st week itself!! :D

thank u al
for the bit of info
didnt get 2 c dat much
its gud dat st  is showing diff
only a bit f resemblance

Welcome to the forum, hope you are able catch some episodes soon. The episodes so far are visually stunning. The whole team has done an amazing job and Sanaya and Ashish fit their role perfectly.
I have not see the said show, and there maybe some similarity from what you say, but hoping the creatives have carved a different journey for Paro and Rudra.
Edited by showviewer - 10 years ago
Originally posted by showviewer

Welcome to the forum, hope you are able catch some episodes soon. The episodes so far are visually stunning. The whole team has done an amazing job and Sanaya and Ashish fit their role perfectly.
I have not see the said show, and there maybe some similarity from what you say, but hoping the creatives have carved a different journey for Paro and Rudra.

thnks a lot
yes i wil surely watch the show once cable connection is re installed
yesterday watched one epi online
it was visualy stuning
Saurabh tewary is known for this
bt later u guys shud continuously poke him as he was totally unfair wid madhubala after few mnths

yes dere is a similarity
bt as u guys told me d diff is major just the husband death and den the girl and husband killer(here he will purposely kill him dere by mistake)
and lets c how it goes
RBO was out and out romance
here it wud b grt 2 watch as ashish is an intense actor so as sanaya
and c is not lyk dis in real lyf so hats of 2 her

The only resemblance is that they have "Rang" in common...😆

They will marry out of Love not becoming victims of circumstances.😊
Well,welcome to RR forum but i don't think there is similarity b/w the 2 shows. Here Rudra will put Paro in lock up. If you read the story plot and watch promos,u will change ur views.
nahi yaaar bhuuut bhuut bhuuut jyada farq hai 
I I don't think so.i watched a bit of rbo...but not agree.