Ek Veer Ki Ardaas - Veera

Episode FavBitsies: 07.01.2014 (Page 3)

Prii.. IF-Rockerz

Posted: 08 January 2014 at 12:16am | IP Logged
Ratan Ranvi : Though Ratan poured her heart out yesterday and asked Ranvi whether he would have forgiven the person who takes away Veera's happiness and Ranvi nodded to it, I believe Ranvi wold have forgiven given such a situation arises, after an initial telling off though. Remember Baldev told Veera that Ranvi doesn't love her when they were kids?? But he doesn't hold any ill feelings for Baldev, does he? That I think is a trait of Ranvi's personality.

I think in all this new cast hype( which they totally deserve) we are forgetting Sneha Wagh. She is such a brilliat actor. She stole the show yesterdayClapClapClap RespectClapClapClap I loved the way she portrayed the happy mother the other day.

Baldev-Gunjan: I was in splits in that sceneROFLROFL This is exactly how me and my brother are, realistic Bro-Sis relationship.  I love Farnaz the most when she shares screen with VishalEmbarrassed

Baldev-SS : They are throwing all hints that Baldev will be the one who teaches Surjit the final lesson. He will give it back to him one day for whatever reason it may be( read VeeraEmbarrassed or maybe Gunjan)
Well as for Ranvi sorting out the farmers problems. I think they are throwing light at the fact that he interferes to find solutions to problems of pindwasis and thus a worthy contender of Sarpanch post.

All in all a good episode though I missed my daily dose of VeebaWink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Go to top