India-Forums

Ek Veer Ki Ardaas - Veera
Ek Veer Ki Ardaas - Veera

Episode FavBitsies: 07.01.2014 (Page 2)

NamuVyas IF-Rockerz
NamuVyas
NamuVyas

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 11:58am | IP Logged
every bit of todays episode was very good.. i just think it was so fulfilling..
the cutest part was gunjan baldev fight.. lol gunjan wanted to know why baldev is asking about.. veera?? Wink.. yeah she has stolen all his sleep and his day and night everything.. i would wish that baldev starts to fall for veera.. cos he is like quite matured now.. and a guy like baldev has no girlfirend in the pind and no girl he like??very starange.. so its high time before bansuri starts looking for a bride to compete with ratan..

and the the music of ranvi.. its still running in my ears.. it ws sooo beautiful and soulful.. i hope that there is a song with that music for ranjan... absolutely romantic and beautiful.. i loved how she just came running to search him.. ranvi to invisible ho gaya ek second mein..

and atleast chaiji thinks alike with ranvi.. but i loved the way she took her name suddenly and ranvi was like Embarrassed... and everyone else became quiet and lost in thinking abt ranvi and gunjan pair.. it was awsome scene.. are ranjan ko please mila do jaldii.. hum viewers wait nahi kar sakte..Wink
SS AngryAngry

precap Clap

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Sasha_YuvreenS.H.I.E.L.D.

Aisha15 Goldie
Aisha15
Aisha15

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
I also felt that Sneha kind of stole the limelight from Shivin. She is really good with those emotional/angry scenes. And I absolutely agreed with everything Ratan said. Her hate towards Veera is now probably not from the fact that she's someone else's daughter, but because Ranvi lost himself by dedicating his entire life to her. But Ranvi I think is equally responsible for that. He could have studied as well, but his focus never stayed there.

The Gunjan-Baldev scene was really cute! They definitely are closer than they were before.

I was confused as to how Ranvi disappeared from that place so quickly. I wonder when they are going to add lyrics to the melody that he hums. It's really beautiful.

Again there was insight into how Baldev is a grey not negative character. He was weary of Surjit Singh, but of course he gets influenced easily.

I am so happy with the precap. Finally Ranvi is becoming a little more strict with Veera. Even I find it annoying that she involves Karan in everything.

-Urvi-S.H.I.E.L.D.

S.H.I.E.L.D. IF-Rockerz
S.H.I.E.L.D.
S.H.I.E.L.D.

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 12:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anam Ali

The beginning part was really emotional Ranvi was crying and sad, but glad he understood Ratan points and she understood his... Both Shivin and Sneha done great job

Loved the Baldev and Gunjan scene I was laughing so much watching it,she tricked him he believed her, Baldev is scared of Veera everything related to Veera affects him when he spoke on the phone and Balwants friend spoke Baldev expressions were hillariousROFL one of the best scenes of todays epi I love Gunjan-Baldev's relationship. It's something I can relate to. Trolling is a specialty which every sibling knows how to pull on each other. LOL And Baldev is truly and deeply psychologically affected by Veera. With the way he was acting, you would think that Gunjan might be telling the truth. Veera usse raat ko chain se sone bhi nahi deta hai. LOL

Ranvi singing scene was nice also... RanVeera scene was cute Veera woke Ranvi up and annoyed him so much regarding the wedding matter I loved how Ranvi ran off. LOL They should give more comical scenes to Shivin. He pulls them off effortlessly! LOL

Surjeet singh is making life hell for the pindwaleh, Ranvi will talk to Balwant hopefully he will sort the matter, Surjeet Singh is making Baldev take his side also hate that Bhuddha and Baktwar Deadalso idiots Balwant best sort him out Baldev right now is very much into becoming the Sarpanch by hook and crook. And unfortunatlely, he thinks this means money and powerful influence. If only this gadha knew that genuine concern (as he showed today) for his pind will get him the Sarpanch in a heartbeat. D'oh

Precap was shocking first time Ranvi proper scolded Veera, he said not to hang around with Karan also, Ranvi was really angry, loved Shivin expressions here its very unlikely for Ranvi to be angry with Veera especially glad he told her not to hang around with Karan I am looking forward to tomorrow's episode. Karan ki dhulaiee, aur mera haath mein packet ki popcorn! Cool

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

blux-Urvi-Supernatural_10

S.H.I.E.L.D. IF-Rockerz
S.H.I.E.L.D.
S.H.I.E.L.D.

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 12:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..Tamanna

It was a good episode.. All the important characters were there and Thank god the non-important ones weren't *Cough Karan Cough* LOL 

Sneha is an amazing actress even though I disagree with most of Ratan's reasons Sneha gave an wonderful performance, I dont think Ratan can be faulted here. Just like Ranvi has dreams for Veera, so does she. I felt bad for her. Ouch

My fav has to be Ranveera and Baldev/Gunjan scenes also Baldev's scene was very important I think cause it shows he's not a negative person just a grey one.. He does care about lot of things but gets easily influenced by people who he thinks benefit him when he doesn't even think twice about their intentions but the scene made me more sure that Surjeet will betray Baldev and eventually have a role in VeeBa's love story blooming but Baldev needs to stay away from him like Faaar away! :P I think this must be the only reason why us VeeBa fans are tolerating SS. He is our cupid for VeeBa. LOL

Loved the precap.. I hope she listens to him. That's the hope! Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pluviophile.

S.H.I.E.L.D. IF-Rockerz
S.H.I.E.L.D.
S.H.I.E.L.D.

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 1:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by namratavyas

every bit of todays episode was very good.. i just think it was so fulfilling..
the cutest part was gunjan baldev fight.. lol gunjan wanted to know why baldev is asking about.. veera?? Wink.. yeah she has stolen all his sleep and his day and night everything.. i would wish that baldev starts to fall for veera.. cos he is like quite matured now.. and a guy like baldev has no girlfirend in the pind and no girl he like??very starange.. Dude! Remember Baldev's epic 'Beeji' when Veera fell on top of him? Mujhe lagta hai he runs away from being in close contact with girls. LOL
  so its high time before bansuri starts looking for a bride to compete with ratan.. LOLLOL Both mothers are silly. Why look for girls in other pinds when the girls are right there in their own pind? Tch! LOL

and the the music of ranvi.. its still running in my ears.. it ws sooo beautiful and soulful.. i hope that there is a song with that music for ranjan... absolutely romantic and beautiful.. i loved how she just came running to search him.. ranvi to invisible ho gaya ek second mein.. Perhaps he borrowed Harry's Invisibility Cloak? LOL On a serious note, I love how Gunjan is pulled into the direction of the music: it probably echoes the rhythm of her heart. Day Dreaming

and atleast chaiji thinks alike with ranvi.. but i loved the way she took her name suddenly and ranvi was like Embarrassed... and everyone else became quiet and lost in thinking abt ranvi and gunjan pair.. it was awsome scene.. are ranjan ko please mila do jaldii.. hum viewers wait nahi kar sakte..Wink
SS AngryAngry

precap Clap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sasha_Yuvreen

S.H.I.E.L.D. IF-Rockerz
S.H.I.E.L.D.
S.H.I.E.L.D.

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 1:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by imli123

I also felt that Sneha kind of stole the limelight from Shivin. She is really good with those emotional/angry scenes. And I absolutely agreed with everything Ratan said. Her hate towards Veera is now probably not from the fact that she's someone else's daughter, but because Ranvi lost himself by dedicating his entire life to her. But Ranvi I think is equally responsible for that. He could have studied as well, but his focus never stayed there. Well said. Clap

The Gunjan-Baldev scene was really cute! They definitely are closer than they were before.

I was confused as to how Ranvi disappeared from that place so quickly. I wonder when they are going to add lyrics to the melody that he hums. It's really beautiful.

Again there was insight into how Baldev is a grey not negative character. He was weary of Surjit Singh, but of course he gets influenced easily. That was a pleasant surprise. I cannot fathom that Baldev would change so much. He actually treats his sister like a sister. He shows concern for the welfare of his pind. I am loving his character development! Maybe Bansuri might not have failed that much in raising her son. LOL

I am so happy with the precap. Finally Ranvi is becoming a little more strict with Veera. Even I find it annoying that she involves Karan in everything.
.Mandy. Channel Moderator
.Mandy.
.Mandy.

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 6:09pm | IP Logged
Ranvi and Ratan's conversation was long overdue. I was wondering how long Ranvi would hold off in confronting his mother for her treatment of Veera and finally he got some answers, while I do not agree with Ratan's POV, it is good that things are out in the open. Ratan needs to hold Ranvi responsible for his own actions and stop blaming and/or resenting Veera for the decisions other people have made. 

Gunjan and Baldev's scenes were the highlight for me. I loved them!!! It was hilarious to see Baldev be so restless even by hearing Veera's name'

So it will be Surjit who finds the NRI groom for Gunjan, now I know for sure this guy is bad news. Baldev is going to regret this

Poor Ranvi, I loved his expressions when he was caught in the middle of Veera and Chaiji showing him potential brides. Priceless!!! 

Precap: I'm glad Ranvi scolds Veera, she has no right to involve Karan in the search for a girl for Ranvi.  

Sasha_Yuvreen-Urvi-

S.H.I.E.L.D. IF-Rockerz
S.H.I.E.L.D.
S.H.I.E.L.D.

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 9:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Mandy.

Hi .Mandy.! I keep noticing your responses late and out of laziness, I dont reply to them. LOL So sorry about that! Smile 
Ranvi and Ratan's conversation was long overdue. I was wondering how long Ranvi would hold off in confronting his mother for her treatment of Veera and finally he got some answers, while I do not agree with Ratan's POV, it is good that things are out in the open. Ratan needs to hold Ranvi responsible for his own actions and stop blaming and/or resenting Veera for the decisions other people have made.  I think Ratan's right in her POV. Like I have said in the response to ..Tamanna, "Just like Ranvi has dreams for Veera, so does she." Should she blame Veera for this? Of course not. But the truth is it's because of Ranvi's dedication to Veera, he couldnt concentrate on his education. Ouch

Gunjan and Baldev's scenes were the highlight for me. I loved them!!! It was hilarious to see Baldev be so restless even by hearing Veera's name'

So it will be Surjit who finds the NRI groom for Gunjan, now I know for sure this guy is bad news. Baldev is going to regret this I am looking forward to this. Baldev and Gunjan's relationship had evolved. He finally cares about his sister and her izzat. 

Poor Ranvi, I loved his expressions when he was caught in the middle of Veera and Chaiji showing him potential brides. Priceless!!! 

Precap: I'm glad Ranvi scolds Veera, she has no right to involve Karan in the search for a girl for Ranvi.  

Thank you for your replies! And again, so sorry about not replying to them earlier. Big smile

Go to top